Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outsiders Look Around

4 posters

Go down

The Outsiders Look Around Empty The Outsiders Look Around

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:50 am

Riley: I fly around Freedom Cloud in the form of an eagle looking for a place my friends and I to stay. I finally swoop down and land in a tree folding my wings. I turn back into my true form and jump down landing on my feet silently. I look around satisfied at the place I had chosen. I was standing in front of a crystal clear lake with a single tree beside it, on the left was the edge of a forest and on the right was a beautiful meadow covered in wild flowers. I turn into a giant tan wolf that had my topaz eyes and a white stomach, then sit back on my haunches and howl telling everyone it was okay to come. I stop howling and stand up turning into a human again, with my green cloak covering most of my face, I had to keep my face hidden most of the time because the markings I had meant I was of royal blood. My father was the one with royal blood, he was the cousin of the king of vampires.
(She kind of looks like this http://republika.pl/blog_wo_4070389/5589076/tr/aleu1.jpg)

Back to top Go down

The Outsiders Look Around Empty Re: The Outsiders Look Around

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:51 am

~ Charlie ~
I swoop down in my Gyr Falcon forme, skimming across the tree tops, I heard Rileys howl I flew toward it, I fly overheard screeching a greeting to her.
She looks like this:
The Outsiders Look Around Wh_gyr_2004_1
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:02 pm

Katy~
i fly around in my red tailed hawk, i hear Riley and swoop down to her, i shift into my human form in midair and land silently next to her, i smirked and looked around "hmm no bad Riley" i flashed a smiled then swing up into the tree
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:05 pm

Riley: I look up when I hear a bird screech and smile waving at the white falcon, knowing it was Charlie. I pull down my hood and look around wondering where the others were. I look over at Katy when she lands beside me and smirk nodding "Thanks"

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:20 pm

Katy~
i leaned back on the truck and sighed "where is everybody?" i ask out loud, getting bored i pulled out my ipod and listen to it with one ear
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:28 pm

Riley: I shrug and sit down under the tree leaning against the trunk. I take out my ipod and close my eyes, listening to Good Girl Gone Bad by Rihanna.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:58 pm

Yuki followed everybody on foot watching them she sat down at the base of a tree and played with the grass
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:54 am

~ Charlie ~
I swoop down landing on a rock, changing into a cat I ran over to Riley, purring slightly, Nice choice Riley. I sat down next to her.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:06 am

Riley: I look down at her and smile nodding thanks then look back at the pond and close my eyes listening to my music

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:42 pm

crystal wasn't far behind flying around gracefuly with her butterlfy-like wings. they barly made a sound as she swooped truogh the air and landed gently on the grass. her ballet slipper flats were sparkly and had a ribbon on it going up both legs. she wore a purple skirt and a off-white babydoll shirt. her fluttery wings gleamed a deep purple-ish maroon color on one side and a silvery glitter on the other. her brown curls fowed down her back and draped over her thin shuolders fore she was built verry daintily. " hi, guys" she said with a smile in a perfect soprano tone

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:23 am

Katy~
i sit up seeing them "finally!" i say jumping down from the tree, i looked at Charlie and smirked "you look go as a cat char" i tuck my hair behind my ear looking at everybody thinking....
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:34 am

~ Charlie ~
I meowed at Katy, Hi Crystal and thanks Katy. I ran over to Katy and sat beside her, looking at everyone.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:13 am

What am i doing here... I challenged myself, as i trekked through this land, by far the most god-forsakenly awful place i've ever been in my whole entire life. The bright sunlight made me cringe. This land... I knew i wouldn't be able to stay here for long. Not without losing my mind, or turning into a chocolate easter bunny. What was this land even for? Freedom, or peace, maybe? I rolled my eyes. Peace? Ew. Gag me. I didnt like the idea of this whole peaceful brightly lit daisy land. I think im going to throw up. Or implode from the cuteness of this area. Stay strong, Ripley. Maybe it gets better the farther in you get. Haha. Right. Fat chance. My hopes on finding a dark and desolate land had only left me wandering through here, the sunlight felt like it was drilling holes in my skin. At this point... if i had it MY way, the sun would be gone.
I proceeded on, muscles buldging and flexing beneath my fine, black coat as i walked, my forelock in my eyes, my fangs hung from my canines and drooped well beneath my chin. I flicked my tail in irritation as i walked.

Suddenly, soft lyrics settled onto my ears, sending me to a screeching stop. I lifted my head and pricked ny ears in the direction of the sound. Voices. Yes, more then one! Excitement overwhelmed me as i considered the possibility that i might get to eat today. I eagerly followed the noise, my stomach rumbling, and my mouth watering.
When i finally got to the source of the noise, i was rather dissapointed. Before my eyes stood the oddest bunch ive ever seen. Some birds, a wolf, a cat... and a human? i couldnt believe my own eyes. I rarely stood face to face with humans before, but each encounter fascinated me. Its funny how a race can try to take over everything in this world, but can be so easily frightened.. and killed. The second part was my favorite. Humans disgusted me, and they weren't much of a snack. &*#%, i'd rather have the birds.
I stepped even closer to the group, feeling good. For one, im the darkest, most merciless creature here, and capable of a five state killing spree if i so wanted. and two, i tower everyone here. A skyscraper in a land of Crab Shacks.
A chuckle rumbled from the back of my throat, chocolate brown orbs traveled from each animal to the next.
"Well, well, well, what have we here? You guys are bit of an odd bunch dont ya think?" I remarked, my attention never fully leaving the human. My mouth began to water just thinking about the stupid excuse for an animal. But tell me, what was she doing here.?

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:31 am

~ Charlie ~
I was taken by surprise and shifted back to human forme then to an Gyr falcon again then looked in the creatures direction, What do you mean odd?We are all the same. I quickly jumped up onto Katys' arm holding on tightly.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:20 am

Riley: My head snaps over when I see the black unicorn and jump up into a crouch with inhuman speed. I hiss dangerously as my topaz eyes turn blood red and my nails grow razor sharp, my pale skin only added to my terrifying apperance. I curl my lips back in a snarl baring my pearly white fangs. "What to you want"

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:55 pm

Katy~
i whirl around look at what talked to us, my eyes flashed dangerously as i stand tall, i wasnt scared of him at all, and i wasnt going to shift into a animal form either "what do you want" i growled out. i glance at Charlie on my arm and then sneered at the unicorn, i lock eyes with him my bright green eyes daring him to try something, my hand on my sword ready for him
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:08 pm

crystal didn't react as harshly or as swiftly as the others. instead her soft pink-ish eyes looked at the being with couriosity and charm. she smiled small at the black unicorn that stood before them, but didnt question him or even speak for that matter. she fluttered her butterfly-like wings until she was slightly hovering over the ground.her waist length hair was tucked timidly behind her ears as she readied herself for anything... just in case, she thuoght silently to her self though she didnt truely believe he was here to harm their rather large group of nomads and misfits.

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down