Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Leader?(Claiming land)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Any Leader?(Claiming land) Empty Any Leader?(Claiming land)

Post by Emoticon Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:32 pm

Olasis:
I come in,rearing up to get a better look. "i don't see any leader" i say but keep my guard up. "I want to settle this land with no violance!" i say hearing an echo. I will ecempt even 1/2 of the land. I want peace for my foal and mare. I wish to start a herd too.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Any Leader?(Claiming land) Empty Re: Any Leader?(Claiming land)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:23 pm

Hevan on earth
i walked in hearing the stallions claim. i was in high heat and i was not afaid to show it. but i already had a colt who fallowed me every were. i was looking for a herd to be in. *hello there.* i said as i lifted my tail letting him know that i was in heat

Wonders
i walked in from behind my mom and saw the stallion *h-he-hello.* i said unsure of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:30 pm

Olasis:
*I trot in to greet the mare and grooming her. I rear up, buck for exitment. then i greet and groom the colt.* "Hello pretty mare, and handsome to-be-stud. *i pick an apple for both of you. i go around your rump asking permission* "i see that you are willing to join my herd,im still waiting for a lead mare, but ican't exempt mare's with foal's. but every mare with a foal,neither colt or filly, is protected gracfully. we could use sme more stud's to protect the herd-in-the-makng.*i winkat your colt and whinne at you*
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:34 pm

Heven on earth
i nodded to what he was saying and moved my tail to the side

Wonders
i ran to the front of my mom and waited for her to take care of me

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:27 pm

I make sure no studs are around then i go on you and go real deep an come out. i neigh to tell you im done. "ill be back with you soon, i have to go to the garden of plenty to check on other mares. stay here to i come back here."
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:10 pm

Heven on Earth
i smiled and nodded as i grazed

Wonders
i ran to my moms underside and searched for her teets, once found i fed hungerly

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:27 am

~Heav
The sunlight that streamed down between the boughs and leaves of the trees above me dappled my multicolored, silver coat, patterns that dashed fleetingly over my sleek hide. I tossed my long mane behind me, tail raised and flagged to the left, bannering out like smoke behind me. Once I come close to the horses that were gathered in the clearing before me, my long trot slowed to a slower pace, a walk. Stride still long and effortless, I peered through the trees to examine the stallion as he left the mare and colt alone in the meadow, delicate ears pricked curiously forward. Who were they?
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:26 am

Heven on Earth
i sighed as i grazed and called to the colt, *come here Wonders.* i said

Wonders
i through my head at a rabbit and trotted to my mom. *what?* i asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:10 am

(Is the horse a stud or a mare?)
~Olasis~
*I smell a unfamilar scent. and see heven and wonders and a horse coming, i put my head up, and canter to heven*"go inside the the trees now!"*you sense anger but you know he's not meaning it.*"What do you come for,horse? if you come for a place to stay, your welcome to join the herd. but if you come for blood,i'm willing to fight you!"*He snorts,pinning his ears back and baring his teeth.*"I take my job as leader very seuloisly. if you are going to fight me,then do it now! If you wanna join the herd then say it now because i'm gonna attack you even if your a mare or a stud!"*he backs away,pawing at the ground. he has a searois voice and you can tell he will kill you if he'd kill you if he wanted to*
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:30 am

[mare, she's from the other herd that lives here]

~Heav
I shrink back into the trees, pinning my ears and baring my teeth. I hated fights but was an experienced fighter from all the troubles I had had in my life. I snake my head high into the air, staying easily out of the way of the big stallion.
"There's no need for a fight." My voice was smooth and steady, calming, as I dodged deeper into the trees, keeping him in sight.
"I have no need or want to hurt your mare or foal, I've lived here for a while and heard someone new in here." One slim foreleg extended before me to paw gracefully at the slightly damp forest floor.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:48 am

(ok)
~Olasis~
*I back away snorting a side of relief*"Ok. You are welcome to stay here for as long as you want. Sorry,i just started a herd so i'm kinda worried. You can come out of the forest if you'll like to. Or you can leave,your decision."*I back away,telling my mare and foal it's ok to come out. I nuzzle them and start to graze*"Now if you'll excuse me I have to get some food and water for my injured mare."*you see a badly bruised mare that's leaning on me to get a drink of water and i go get some food for the mare. I get some water after that and rest next to a tree*
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:52 pm

(who is the injured mare?)
Heven on Earth
i hid in the trees watching him chalange the woods. i stepped out after heraru=ing the mares voice and what the calming voice had to say. i nuzzled him back and started to graze looking over at the new injoered mare and sighed. i nudged Wonders and aloud him to nurce.

Wonders
i fallowed my mom staying behind her like i was tought. i perked my head and ears up at the sound i didn't know where it was coming from and i tryed to get under my mom and inbetween her front legs to see but she just pushed me back. i walked out of the woods and reared up putting my front legs on the stallion and lipping at him mane. i walked to my moms side when he moved. i nuzzled my moms sholder asking to nurce. i nosed under her and found her teet and started to nurse loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:40 pm

~Heav
I snort softly, watching him walk away. I wasn't sure if I wanted to stay; I already had a herd and wasn't even sure if I was going to stay there for long. I snorted again, watching the mare and her foal.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:48 pm

(It's Dusty Rose's Mariela,theirs a topic about it)
~Olasis~
*i nuzzle the foal when he's done nursing, and talk to him about the herd*"When you grow up wonders,You will protect the herd mares and be a ferice fighter. You will find your true love,and then take over as herd leader when i'm old."*I say picking him a juicy carrot from the fruit patch next to our home,I also give one to Hev. Droping it in front of her and backing away i look at her one more time and dissapeer in the house to take care of the injured mare. I come out and graze then look at you. I trot to catch up with you before you left*"You can come in, There's plenty of room for another mare if you want to."*you see he has a mouth foll of grass still from grazing when he speaks.*
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:50 pm

(I toke me longer to post because i had to change some of it to make sense. You posted before me. Guess i was asleep. Sleep
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:02 pm

Heven on Earth~ i smiled as i watch the lead stallion talk to Wonders. i laid down and licked my belly.
Wonders~ i smiled and nodded and ran to my mom. i laid by her and watched the stallion. i put my head on my front legs and fell to sleep.
Romen~ i walked in with my sister and her foals. *well this is the place he led us to.* i siad looking around for Olasis
Savy~ i walkd in behind my brother and looked around. i saw another mare and her foal and walked to her *hello.* i said as i layed down beside her
Taylor~ i followed my mom. my head held high and proud. i was afaid of nothing, so i thought.
Oreo~ i stayed back with Romen. i looked around as i hunkered mext to his legs. i lipped up at his mane. i liked my uncle.

(hey you never replyed so i brot them here on my own. kk?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:51 pm

EHEM!!!! EXCUSE ME............BUT THE LAND IS TAKEN! and HAS BEEN

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:55 pm

~Heav
I snort softly, staying where I was in the woods. Turning, I disappear deeper into the forest, weaving my way through the trees back to Claude's herd.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:14 pm

(Bloodonthedance, tell the leader to respond instend of you. ok?)
~Olasis~
*You see me come out of the house*"Hello. I heard you came to see me. So what do you need? I could use some company and some help."
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:12 pm

(who are talking to? just confused)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:20 pm

(the horse was talking to you little beast, and i was telling to bloodonthedancefloor
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:30 pm

But they are all my horses

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:49 pm

(Just pretend the other horses weren't there)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:25 am

~Claude~

Running through the forest with ease, my feet picking the way smoothly. I sail over logs, duck under branches, and dodge around the great trees that rose up on my land. Ears pinned flat against my head so that wind would not enter them, I slow to a gaited trot once I see the opening in the forest into the grassy meadow that spread out infront of me. Stopping as I see the meadow, I prick my ears upon hearing other voices. Hearing a stallion my head shoots up and ears flat back, how dare anyone intrude on my land without my permission. My paint colored brown and white coat mixed with black blended easily in the forest, but as soon as my tall form came out into the meadow it stood out like a single ink spot on a piece of white paper. I prance foreward a couple steps then stop and rear up high into the air, my loud screaming voice full of rage that anyone would come here and claim my land. My snaking head tosses angerily and my powerful foreglegs strike out in the air before I come back down to earth with a slamming thud as I search the grassy meadow for the stallion and mares that I could smell. Pricking my ears momentarily, but my eyes still angered, I could smell one of my own that had been here. Instantly my senses tag Heav as being that one. Shaking my head I return to looking for the herd that had intruded. Sighting the stallion, my lips curl back in a warning snarl. My whole body stiffens as I walk forward and stop not that far away from the herd. I had seen every last one of them, so it would be of no use for the stallion to send them into the woods. The skull necklace dangled and rattled around my neck as I walked forward, then continued to swing back and forth as I stoped. My blue eyes narrow as I look down the hill on which I stood above the small herd. My piercing squealing scream rings out as I half rear and paw the ground savagely, head tucked in close to my chest. "This is my land and none others! I will fight to the death for it and my herd only if necessarily, but know I have no mercy for those that think they can walk free on my land and not get punished. That goes for stallions, mares, and foals! I will accept mares and foals into my herd, but a stallion would be a hard thing to do, especially if he pushes me!" My snarling hissing voice thunders as I speak with rage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:27 am

~Olasis~
*As I hear the warning snar, i prick my ears up. I tell everyonr to go inside as i see a feirce stallion come up the hill* "Stallion, we don't wish to fight you. I don't like voliance. I just want 1/2 of the land. I don't wish to interuped you with your herd. We wish to stay. But i will not leave."*I flick my tail, you see my hooves and teeth.* "If you wish to fight, you may fight me. But i would not fight to the deaf. I know your herd needs you,as well as mine. I wish to be freinds and will not approched your herd. I have a full plate to take care of including myself and the herd. Your mare approched our place. I offered her a place to stay and a gift. But, i didn't know their was a other herd. She told me she's already in a herd so i went away to take care of my mares."*You see him back away nuzzling the mares to comfort them and i come out*
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next