Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Claiming land. (New pack, anyone can join.)

5 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Claiming land. (New pack, anyone can join.) Empty Claiming land. (New pack, anyone can join.)

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:07 am

My wolf, Flame, is claiming land. He has started a new pack. Anyone can join.

~Rules~
+ No power playing.
+ Cursing is allowed.
+ You can not kill, or mate, with anyone without asking them first.
+ Be nice, your wolf can be mean, but you be nice.
+ Only brutes are allowed to hunt for the pack, but faes can hunt for themselves.

~Data~
Name:
Fur color:
Eye color:
Personality:
History: (This is optional)
Pic or link:

Here's mine:
Name: Flame
Fur color: Black
Eye color: Blue
Personality: Smart, nice, caring, loving, and will not tolerate disrespect.
Pic or link:

Claiming land. (New pack, anyone can join.) Black-Wolf-eye-on-you-anima

Last edited by Peace on Sat May 21, 2011 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Claiming land. (New pack, anyone can join.) Empty Re: Claiming land. (New pack, anyone can join.)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:22 am

Name:Dakota
Fur Color:Pitch black, with a little wite and brown.
Eye Color:dark Hazel.
Personality:On a scale 1 to 10 is her aggresiveness, between 1-6 you've earned her trust and careness, but 7-10 you've reached the end of your life. Blood-thirsty wolves get no second chances with her scale, you killed in an instant, you wont beable to get 'help! out of your maw, when shes finished her job.
She was not threatening nor hostile: Only if you push her bottons. she was kind and caring, but had a deadly side as well......The rest you can find out....
History:Long story.
Pic:
Claiming land. (New pack, anyone can join.) 1249
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Claiming land. (New pack, anyone can join.) Empty Re: Claiming land. (New pack, anyone can join.)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:27 am

Name:Ghost
Fur color:White
Eye color:Yellow
Personality:Kind, Fun-loving, skilled
Pic:

Claiming land. (New pack, anyone can join.) 11875310
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:45 am

Ok, Wolf Hero, you can join.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:04 am

~Dakota~
She whiped around to face Flame, " Why should i live, i'm gonna die alone.." she said and turned away from him, she took a deep breath adn stepped forward toward her doom, rocks crumbled and they fell, she gulped and then looked over the edge, gulping some more... She then sho0ke her ehad and the rocks began to break, she gasped and they crumble beneath her paws, she whiped around and tryied to race back, but she she didnt reach the other side, she yelped as she began to feel herself fall, then.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:11 am

"NO!" I jumped after, grapping her in my maw before she fell. I carried her like a pup back to the den. "Genecide can you watch her? I have to do somethting." I walked out slowly, to a dark part of the woods. It was where Smoke had died in the fire. Hello, brother. I closed my eyes. What have I been doing wrong to deserve this? I looked up to the sky. I walked foward, to the very spot where he was killed. I laid down. It was night, and I didn't want to walk back, so I slept there.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:18 am

~Dakota~
She snapped her maw in fury, and then felt Flame grap her flank her sighed, and then sat close to Genecide, adn watched Flaem race into the forest,,, She snorted and walked to the back of the cave and layed down, she wanted to dei, why did he save her, he could have let her die, and he could live a happy life without in it... She nipped heself hard drawing blood, but she didnt care...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:22 am

(Addin one more)
Ghost was wandering around the forest. She was brave, smart but sometimes neive... she was beautiful in every way ... she looked over her shoulder... "Catch up slow poke!" she demanded and began to walk again. Pride, her brother tried catching up. "I'm so tierd..." he panted. "Oh stop acting like such a pup," she teased... she then jumped another rock to see a camping ground...
"I think we've found are pack." she smiled and slowly walked in with Pride behind...

Name-Pride
Gender-Male
Age-3
Personality-Smart, quick, playful, neive...
Pic-
Claiming land. (New pack, anyone can join.) Wolf07
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:25 am

I woke up, going back to the den. I saw two wolves on the way. "Why, hello there." It was a fae and a brute. "I'm Flame and this is my pack." I smiled. "And who may you be?" I stopped walking a waited for an answer.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:29 am

Ghost bowed her head with a smile. "Hello I'm Ghost." She lifted her head and then her brother bowed. "Hello I'm Pride." he said then lifted his head again. "We were wondering if we could....join this pack." Ghost murmured shaking dirt off her fur.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:33 am

"Of course." I said with a charming smile. "Our den is this way." I started walking. Once we reached the den, I introduced everyone. "make yourself at home." I went and laid down by Genecide, laying my head across her neck. "I'm back."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:34 am

Ghost lied down followed by Pride he yawned and laid his head on his paws, resting his head.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:31 pm

I got up. "I'm going to hunt. Pride, would you like to go with me?" Only brutes were allowed to hunt for the pack. That was a rule.

(New rules! Up in my first post.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:52 pm

Name: Yanisumi
Fur color: (See pic)
Eye color: (See pic)
Personality: Wait and see C=
History: Will be explained during story, but hidden tales are threaded into her soul...So you gotta use your brain to figure out her life....

Claiming land. (New pack, anyone can join.) Tumblr_kulkajRmLT1qa94wc

*Yanisumi*
Yanisumi sighed as her paws carried her through the woods. She was lonely, had no real place to go or live. She had lived a horrid life, and hated speaking or thinking about it. She skid to a stop, wolves socializing in front of her. She had no clue of what to say since she hadn't been around others in such a long time, so she tried to just slide by them. Unfortunately for her, she unknowling barked loudly, her eyes widened and her ears twitching, she waited at what they would do.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:55 pm

Pride shook his head and streached. "I think I'll just get used to the place first," he yawned and looked over to see a fae... he nodded. "Hello." he said and trotted up to her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:58 pm

"Hello." I said as I saw the new female. "No need to attack, we won't hurt you." I lloked at her ease up. "I'm Flame, and this is my pack." I stood protectivly over Genecide. "Who are you?"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:03 pm

*Yanisumi*
She still looked at them with caution in her eyes. "H-Hello...I am --" she froze and hesitated to speak the last, she once was a member of Rignelal's pack, Flame's bitter enemy. She was famous, and worried he would recognize her name, "Yanisumi." she spoke swiftly as she flinched, waiting to be attacked.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:05 pm

Pride smiled. "Let her in!" he yipped.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:05 pm

I cringed at the name. She was part of Rignelal's pack. I wasn't going to attack her, though. I stood in front of my pack. "Nice to meet you." I smiled. I was not going to be rude. "You can stay her for a while if you like."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:10 pm

*Yanisumi*
She gave them both a raise to the brow, she hadn't been expecting to be welcomed and asked to stay with them. "I-I dunno..." she stuttered and didn't know what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:13 pm

"Come in." I beckoned her. :No harm to you, I promise." I turned back around to go sit by Genecide. "Watch her..." I trusted Genecide. "Pride let's go."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:38 pm

*Yanisumi*
She sighed lightly, stretching her limbs and resting her head on her paws. Her eyes looked around as she wondered what to do. Should she stay or leave?

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:35 pm

~Dakota~
She growled adn laughed evily and loudly, " Ha! watch her!" She laughed " You must be kinding!" She sneered, her fur rising on her shoulders and her eyes blazing with fury, then seh stod tall, and held her head high. Looking at everyone... " I'm Dakota." She turned to the new wolves." Watch you back, and dont try to reach the line for your sake, I dont play games." She snapped and then turned to the new brute. SHe rolled ehr eyes and bolted out of the clearing, she didnt care if the brutes were the only ones to hunt, she was not going to sit back adn let them have all the fun...

Dakotaq stood still and balanced herself as she stared at a Moose. She waited silently. When the moose decided to turn its head, she swiftly and cautiously stlaked out of the forest, her paws barely touching the earth, she stopped behind its rump and flicked her tail..... After a moment passed she jumped up right, and onto its hindquarters, sinking her fangs into the back of its spine and driving her claws into its sdie. After her prey was on the ground breathing fast, she bolted her fangs onto its neck and jerked her head to the right and broke its neck...

Dakota carried her prey back to camp, and set it down by the fresh-kill pile, seeing Flame, she snorted and rolled ehr eyes. " Don't even tell me, i take hunt, 'cuz you i can." She said, and a low ribble rumbled in her throat....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:06 pm

*Yanisumi*
She stood in an instant. How dare that fae talk to her like that! She growled and rolled her eyes. "Trust me, that won't happen..." she said with narrowed eyes towards her. She hated it when others acted like they were a higher type of wolf than her. "One of us will be dead by then..." she mumbled as her ears pinned flat. Her tail twitched, she wasn't just a wolf to get pushed around like that. She was born to be a killer, but she tried to keep it a secret as much as she could.

Her legs extended in a stretch as she glanced at all the wolves, sighing lightly. Her head shook briefly as the flies nipped at her snout. Her stomach growled, and her expression grew into a smirk. She loved hunting... In fact, in her old pack, she was one of the lead hunters. But all changed when she escaped that heaven stuck in hell... She soon spotted a huge elk with a big wrack. She didn't see this as any type of challenge, so she crouched for a moment.

Her body quickly bolted towards the elk, her feet nearly floating off the ground from the speed caused by her trait she had inherited from her mother. She grappled onto its side with her sharp claws, her fangs puncturing its wind pipe, and in an instant, the elk fell to the ground, but was still breathing. Yanisumi grabbed its throat, and ripped it straight out from its neck with no problems whatsoever. She didn't bother moving the carcas, she didn't need to. She started to dine on the raw meat, her snout quickly red with warm blood as she continued to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:14 pm

Genecide~
When Flame stood over me, I gently nudge his shoulder telling him I would be fine. Being and Alpha female I was naturally larger then the rest of the females. Getting to my feet, I hold my head high and snap at Dakota and the new femal who called herself Yanisumi. "I will have none of that in my pack." Ears against my head, I give them each and warning look before they leave the cave. Softening I turn to the other new female (sorry name slips my mind) and smile. "It is a pleasure to have you here. Make your self at home." I wag my tail shortly then walk to the entrance of the cave. When Dakota and Yanisumi came back, we would have a talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next