Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out Of The Mist {Mist Prancer Looks For Company And Protection}

Go down

Out Of The Mist {Mist Prancer Looks For Company And Protection} Empty Out Of The Mist {Mist Prancer Looks For Company And Protection}

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:23 pm

~Mist Prancer

Trotting quietly through the forest, ears pricked forward, I toss my mane, glancing around at the shadows of the night. My life had been filled with nothing but pain and fear. Lifting my long, silky black tail, mahogany coat gleaming in the sunlight that filtered down through the twisted boughs that soared high above me, I long for someone... Another being, a horse, or rabbit, or bird, or, or... For days I had been wandering aimlessly, no company anywhere. Not a living, breathing animal other than myself had been seen. Hell, a squirrel or a mouse would do! Just to know I wasn't alone...

{OOC~ Her Pic ~{DO NOT STEAL OR ELSE.}~ http://xxshadowolfheartxx.deviantart.com/art/Mist-Prancer-155768448
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Out Of The Mist {Mist Prancer Looks For Company And Protection} Empty Re: Out Of The Mist {Mist Prancer Looks For Company And Protection}

Post by • Echo Mon May 03, 2010 1:12 pm

-nudge-
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Out Of The Mist {Mist Prancer Looks For Company And Protection} Empty Re: Out Of The Mist {Mist Prancer Looks For Company And Protection}

Post by • Echo Tue May 04, 2010 4:01 pm

{Anyone?}
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 9:57 am

[I thought she was with Zephyr?]

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri May 07, 2010 3:32 pm

{Yeah, but you never responded for a long time, even when you were on...}
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 7:46 am

[Sorry, it's hard to keep track when your trying to respond to so many. And then people start messaging you, "Hey, you need to respond to This and that" and it's like, "Ever since when do I NEED to??" and it's just like AAHHH!! Haha, sorry. XD Got a little, carried away...]

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat May 08, 2010 7:52 am

{Haha, I know right? Especially when a whole crap load of people are on, cause then they all want you to respond to their's immediately and start PMing you and filling up your inbox when you're responding to others >.< It gets really annyoing then. XD no problem}
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down