Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampires Shadow

2 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Vampires Shadow Empty The Vampires Shadow

Post by • Echo Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:10 pm

~William
People noticed us as we walked into the bar. I didn't care and I understood why. How couldn't they? We were both over sixe foot two, with blond ponytails, strapping, well-muscled bodies, and dressed completely in black. I honestly couldn't blame them, even if they were just Human. My eyes darted around the bar, searching. "Are we seriously looking here?" my brother, Michael, scoffed, and I understood why. It was mostly just fat people here, no one worth hunting. "Perhaps, but maybe not. If not here, then we can go out to the park," I say with a grin as we walked over to the bar. Michael shook his head slightly. "I think we should lay low for awhile, what with the news buzzing about us," he said smoothly, though I could hear a slight bit of unease in his tone as I slid into the nearest booth by the kitchen. "They don't know our names, nor what we look like, as if anyone could tell them from the grave!" I say gently, laughing softly as he slid into the seat with me, grinning in knowing.

{please give me something to work with if you reply, I don't reply to six words, thanks, and yes, they are killers}

Last edited by Echo on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

The Vampires Shadow Empty Re: The Vampires Shadow

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:53 pm

( i will if ya dont mind, give me a sec to post tho )
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:56 pm

{no, I don't go ahead and thankies! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:08 am

Ally~
i walk through the door with a scowl on my face, i was pissed some idiot crashed into my mustang baby, it would take days for me to fix the damage!, i huffed and blow my dark chocolate hair out of my eyes, scanning the room for a place to sit, seeing one in the far end by the kitchen, i started off that way when some jackass grabbed my butt. i whirl around my eyes flashed "what the hell do you think your doing?" i snarled out up at him. yes i was short but no one messed with me, i wasnt some toy, i looked at the man with hard cold eyes as he gulped and slowly backed off, "anyone else wanna try?" i asked his friends then give a short nod "good" i growled out then walk to the empty both and slid in, hearing a whisper i looked down at my arm and sighed "he started it and i didnt do anything to him" i hissed back at the dragon tattoo that twisted down my arm, witch really was my shadow dragon named Bloody Night, i rolled my eyes then lean back in my seat with a smug look as guys still checked me out but kept there distance, i was wearing some tight ripped jeans,my black vans and a low cut black T along with my shadow walker necklace that i never took off
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:20 am

~William
I turned my head to look out of the corner of my eye as a girl yelled, snickering softly. "She's got some spunk," I say to Michael. I was twenty, he was three years younger and seventeen. He smirked as his gaze followed mine, dipping his head in a nod. "Not bad-looking, either. And athletic, in good shape..." I muttered, my eyes following her as she walked to a booth near our's. A waitress finally began to make her way over to us and I rolled my eyes. "Finally..." I muttered. "Anything I can get you two?" she asked. "Just a water and salad," I say, my accent ringing slightly. "Alright... And you?" she asked, looking to Michael who merely flashed a grin at her. "A Pepsi and hamburger. Rare," he added. She nodded and wrote it down, and I could she heat rising in her cheeks. I smirked. "She might do for an appetizer..." he murmured as she walked into the kitchen, and I chuckled. "For feeding or for more?" I asked, and his eyes met mine. We both smiled, though it was more like smirks, and I could tell even before he answered. "Defiently more."

• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:33 am

Ally~
leaning back in my seat i looked around listening to other peoples conversations, no my mommy never taught me that listening in was a bad this, i smirked then catch the last part of the guys next door to me, i rolled my eyes and muttered "pigs" under my breath, then looked up at the waiter "i'll take a Doctor Pepper and a cheeseburger please" i said then watched him walk off into the kitchen. i yawned getting bored then smirked at myself. hello i was a shadow walker, i coul melt into the shadows why not have some fun? i chuckled lightly then melt into the shadow that my both was giving off. walking silently in the shadows i listen to people talk and a couple people getting hot and heavy,rolling my eyes i stop in the shadows by the guys that were next to me and listen in on them for a little bit, they couldnt see me anyway so why not?
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:39 am

~William
I mess with the salt shaker for a minute, rolling my eyes. "It's simply amazing the things the Humans can come up with," I say, shaking my head, then smirk. "Like the whole garlic thing. Garlic has no effect on us, now does it?" I say, and William chuckled softly. "Of course not. As if. Though I think Hades doesn't enjoy it too well." I nodded a silent agreement. "No, so he doesn't..." I murmur. Hades was our, well, our little pet, the massive white tiger. I grin thinking about him and shake my head slightly. "So anyone, here?" I say, lowering my tone meaningfully. Michael looked around and shook his head. "No, except maybe the waitress..." I grinned. "Then we'll just hit the park later. Maybe we'll get lucky and stumble on a couple more joggers," I say, laughing lightly, the sound smooth. Michael laughed as well, and I knew that that what was going through my mind was the same that was running through mine. The last two victims had been runners out for an evening jog by the park just two days ago.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:47 am

Ally~
i listen to them and make a face, so they were vamps..great just my luck. i rolled my eyes and keep listening to them then hearing that they killed some joggers i turn my lips up into a sneer no i didnt have anything against killing but two joggers that have nothing against them was just wrong, if i killed it was to people that had it coming, kinda like karma it was a bi*ch. i thought them looked over and mumbled a "oh shit" under my breath seeing the waiter walk out of the kitchen with my food, quickly i walk back to my both and reform as i slid into my both, looking up at the guy with a big bright smile "thanks" i said then take a long drink off my Doc Pepper listening
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:55 am

~William
I shook my head slightly, smiling as I looked down at the table, folding my arms across it. "So have you got a decision?" I asked my brother, and he looked up, smiling. "Possibly, though I don't think she would do too much against it... Without the adrenaline running, there's not much," he said, and I nodded in agreement. "Yes, that is true... I said quietly, not actually whispering. Looking up as the waitress came back over carrying our food, I nodded a slight thanks to her. Michael flashed another smile and I saw her flush slightly. "Anything else?" she asked. I just shook my head. "No, we are fine, thank you," I said. She only glanced at me before walking away. I looked at my brother and rolled my eyes as he smirked. "It's find messing with people," he said innocently, picking up his hamburger as I took a drink of my water.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:06 am

Ally~
listening to them i eat my food slowly, rolling my eyes at times and mumbling under my breath at other times, geez these two were pigs, i thought then looked over at the bar, standing up i make my way to it and order a hard lemonade, i nodded my thanks and pay for it then make my way back to my both, sliding in i took out my phone, looking at the time ah i still have time to stay, besides i want to watch and see if the pigs try to hunt down the waitress i take a drink of my lemonade leaning back looking bored, god i was bored i was ready to get out of here and kick some ass but i wanted to know what the pigs were doing
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:13 am

~William
Michael and I lasped into a silence as we ate, both lost in our own thoughts. I didn't know where his were, but mine where with Hades. I shivered slightly in excitement, my mind shifting to the feeding we were planning. If there weren't any runners, we could hit the gym instead, and follow a couple or something home, intercepting them on the way or interrupting a dinner. Finally I sat back, staring out into the bar with an easy expression. "Are you finished?" I asked. Michael nodded and wolfed down the last few bites of his burger. It was dark outsdie by now. I nodded, and we sat until the waitress came back out and handed us the bill. Michael scrawled something down on a naptkin, and I grinned as I wrote out a check and stood. We made our way to the door, and I rolled my eyes at my younger brother. He shrugged, grinning. "Mineaswell have some fun later when she calls," he said, and I laughed as I unlocked the car, a sleek black Jaguar, the newest and almost most expensive and fastest brand.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:20 am

Ally: i raise my head seeing them get up finely!, i stand up and fish out a couple crumpled tens, trowing them onto the table i slip out after them into the night, i grinned looking up at the moonless sky. when people went to sleep the shadow walkers play, i chuckled to myself then melt into the shadows to where the 'pigs' car was. i looked the car up and down and bite mt lip it was a hot ride! i shook my head then spit into my hand and whip the spit on to the bumper of there car, i could track them that way. then i silently walk back to my baby my mustang was bright blue with black trimming i get in then started it, i grinned then fallow then down the road my windows rolled down and my music blaring, as my hair blow in the wind,, Bloody Night was now glowing on my arm but i kept him there not letting him take form until i needed him
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:33 am

~William
Getting into the car, I stuck teh key in the ignition and twisted it until teh car came to life with a growl. Cutting across the road I pull into the street, Michael leaning back against the headrest and closing his eyes, grinning. Driving slowly, almost leisurely, not really in a hurry to get anywhere, I make my way to the park. Glancing in the rearview mirror, I scowl, and Michael arched his eyebrows. "Looks like were gonna have an audience..." I breathed. I had noticed the car in the parking lot at the pub, and had seen it every so often while I was driving. He grinned. "Well, then, in case no one's at the park we'll still get something fresh." I laughed and drove past the park entrance. A few blocks down the street I pulled over, and Michael got out. He winked and a minute later he disappeared into the darkness. I watched him go before making a U-turn, driving back to the park and pulling into the entrance, parking. I left the car on and sat there to wait.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:41 am

Ally~
i fallow then slowly tapping on the steering wheel to the music that i had blaring, i stopped a couple blocks away from the park and got out, i locked my baby and then melt into the shadows smirking. i walk to the park and clam my hand over my mouth to stop from bursting out laughing that i see 'pig number one' in his car waiting, for who? most likely he saw me fallowing them so now there waiting for me, keeping my hand clammed over my mouth i walk past him in the shadows into the park, looking around i spot a old oak tree, i shrugged and swing myself into it, i let out a small giggle thinking about it, if they did catch me they wouldnt drink my blood, shadow walker blood was toxic to everything from A to vamps. i giggled again then keep quiet when i see 'pig number two' walking in the shadow most likely looking for me
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:54 am

~Michael
Running was more like flying to me as I wove through the trees. Only about a minute later I was three miles away, slowing to a walk as I stepped out of the trees and walked calmly towards a lone house. The front door was unlocked. I stepped inside and a snarling white blur leaped out of nowhere at me, but seemed to catch itself as it flew through the air, landing a couple feet short and walking to me harmlessly. I rubbed the tiger's head, crooning softly to him as I grabbed a set of keys from the coffee table. Walking through the house to the garage, I let Hades come with me. There were two cars in the garage, one a plain navy blue Sedan, the other an off-roading truck. A couple motorcycles were leaned against the far side wall. Unlocking the truck, I put Hades in the backseat, pushing open the garage door and driving out. There was a muffler on the engine so it was nearly silent, and I turned the headlights off. I could see perfectly anyway. Closing the garage door, I got back in the car, driving down the road before turning off onto a barely visible road in the woods. Driving along it for awhile at nearly ninety, moving perfectly with it, I stop about a block from the parking lot, turning the car off. Letting Hades out with me I walk to the end of the dead-end road, moving forward. The trees were grouped very loosely together, and the truck would be able to move through them as well. Finally I reach the break in the trees, Hades staying in the shadows as I walked out towards the car and William. He got out of the car as I leaned against a tree, waiting for him.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:01 am

Ally~
i lean against a branch getting bored of waiting for them,yes i wanted to play a mad game of cat and mouse but this mouse would will cause they wouldnt be able to drink this mouses blood. smirking i looked around still melted into the shadows then i sit up a little seeing and feeling a tiger in the shadows, okkk so they had a tiger but the shadows was my thing so i was still ok, then i looked down and clamped my hand back over my mouth seeing 'pig number two' leaning against the tree i was in, oh this was too good. i grinned darkly and leap out of the tree landing on silent feet, i walk up to him and couldnt help but giggle, he couldnt see me, all he heard was a giggle, my dark brown eyes danced with mischief
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:14 am

~Michael
I hear a giggle and I hissed softly, my eyes narrowing. Hades heard my hiss and loped out of the trees, teeth bared and snarling as he found wherever whoever it was happened to be hiding. "Come out and play, Shadow," a voice growled, and I turned my head to see William standing there, his eyes angry yet excited for the feeding that we would still have, even if it wasn't on the Shadow.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:01 pm

Ally~
i looked over at the tiger and rolled my eyes not alarmed, it would smell my blood then stay away. i looked over seeing both pigs now in front of me "ah but i am playing" i cooed out, my eyes dancing i slip around them silently and start walking deeper into the trees "good luck finding me boys" i called out in a smug tone. man this was going to be fun
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:08 pm

~William
I rolled my eyes, baringm my teeth slightly as Hades followed something unseeable deeper into the woods and her voice got farther away. "Now why the hell would we be looking for you?" I snarl quietly, loud enough for her to hear me. I push Michael's shoulder slightly, starting to walk off towards the park, my gait long and graceful, Hades on my heels. I glanced behind me to see Michael following as I headed into the park, letting my senses open up.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:15 pm

Ally~
i chuckled hearing him "you'll have to find out if you catch me" i cooed back then burst out laughing as they start walking away, ok so it was fun messy with peoples heads, i looked around smirking then cock my head to the side hearing the faint sound of someone really young crying, "why now?" i asked the sky then start fallowing the sound at a jog, what ever it was the 'pigs' could most likely hear it to, "shit" i grumbled under my breath then did something i rarely did, i shadow leaped, witch basically meant i jumped from one shadow to another one in a different place. i stopped short when i saw a girl around six or seven crying sitting on the ground. slowly i walk up to her switching into my human form
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:30 pm

~William
I heard the faint sound even before Michael did, and I lifted my head, pausing. "What is it?" my brother asked, almost boredly. "A Human," I replyed simply, spinning on my heel and darting off towards the sound, not too fast for the white tiger male to follow close behind. When I knew I was close I slowed, peering through the trees. A moment later I saw the kid and scowled slightly, seeing the Shadow as well. We didn't feed on kids. Shaking my head slightly to Hades and Michael as he appeared behind me, I leaned against a tree, yawning silently as I stood and waited for something, anything, else.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:11 pm

Ally~
i slowly walk to the little girl "hey, sweetie whats wrong?" i asked softly and smiled warmly when she looked at me with big scared eyes "shh its ok im not oing to hurt you" i said kneeling down in front of her, she looked at me then sniffled "i..i dont know where i am" she said with big eyes "your in the park sweetie and how did you get here?" i asked then gently brush her hair out of her eyes, "i...i was chasing fireflies" i nodded "ohh well lets get you home sweetie" i said then gently touch her forehead and mumbled a few words, watching as her eye lids drop and her breathing becomes even and slows down. smiling at my work i release Bloody Night from my arm. he lomes over me with bloody black eyes looking down at me "now take her to the police station, she should wake up when you get there" i said to him, he nodded and swirls around her then disappears with the girl, seeing the two 'pigs' i walk over to them "well i gotta give it to you two" i said my arms crossed over my chest
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:16 pm

~William
Looking out into the darkness, though it looked illuminated through my eyes, searching for something or anything as I listened to her talk to the kid. Michael started walking around, disappearing through the trees and Hades followed him as the Shadow came over. I arch my eyebrows, arms folded over my chest. "And why is that?" I ask, my voice low and almost seductive in a way as I toss my head slightly, my blonde ponytail bobbing slightly in the air.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:27 pm

Ally~
rolling my eyes i looked at him with a bored look, "for not sucking the life out of that little girl, from the tough front you two put on i though you two really were pigs" i said then looked around in the shadows feeling his brother and that tiger walk around, i tucking my chocolate brown hair behind my ear i looked at him thinking and chewing my lip
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:32 pm

~William
I snorted softly. "She's a kid. I could come up with hundreds of reasons not to go after her," I say with a roll of my eyes, rolling my shoulders around for a bit. Michael and I may be murderers, but there were reasons why we murdered, only partly involving the fact that we needed the blood and not for the fun of it. It wasn't for religious reasons or for us being pregidous, either. Arching my eyes again as stared at me, I smirk slightly. "Maybe I should call Hades over here to get your tongue that way it'd fit your expression," I say in dark humor, leaning my head against the trunk of the tree and looking down at her.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next