Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassians Creed

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Assassians Creed Empty Assassians Creed

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:22 pm

Nikita Wind

I sat almost falling asleep in the classroom. It felt as though the tattoo on my arm was itching. I growled solfly looking around. But the window caught my eye. Outside the groundskeeper was chaseing Winter storm around the courtyard. I snickered. "Nicole is their something funny about reading a death story?' Miss. Collon asked. "No ma'am its just Mr. Leave is chaseing my husky around the courtyard." That made everone turn their head towards the yard and sure enough their they were. the class started laughing. Winter Storm turned toward the window before stopping right infront of it, send Mr. Leave flying thourgh the window. Storm jumped over Mr. Leave and walked up to me. "Miss. Nicole Wind Child take your dog and go to the office right now." Miss. Collon said angerily. I gathered my wolf and stuff and walked to the office.

Back to top Go down

Assassians Creed Empty Re: Assassians Creed

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:34 pm

i had already fallen asleep in class... i was a rather odd person, i had very sharp teeth and my short nails were like claws... i had wolf characterstics.. weird but true...
i had natural short grey hair and grey eyes.. hence my nick name Gray...
my real name was Wolfe i barely came to school but somehow managed to keep up.. i was also an Assassin but since i barely talked to others no one knew much about me and my boss and had been giving me a lot of jobs recently...

there was a slam on the table as the teacher woke me up adn asked me a question.. "X times X, Wolfe" "huh? Xsquared" i replied half asleep and the teacher looked to me and i fell back asleep... "Wolfe to the office!" she shouted and i looked up adn walked out nochalantly...

ooc- pic
( https://s783.photobucket.com/albums/yy113/WhisperingWolfPupPaws/Characters/?action=view&current=normal_wall8030105.jpg )

Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:45 pm

Nikita Wind

They wouldnt let me go with out my parents. They didnt understand the fact I DONT HAVE PARENTS! I growled and so did Winter. I sighed leaning down to hug her. mr. Leave went to the hospital for large glass pieces in his shoulders, back and leg. I giggle and Winter waged her long white tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:50 pm

i laughed as they took the teacher out.. "hmm, blood what a nostalogic smell" i said laughing sslightly still...
i kept my daggers hidden by my trouser legs.. i had no parents or rather my entire family disowned me because of my wolf like characterstics and unusally sharp senses...but i assure you i am 100% human... i'm just a rather odd one...
i sat on the chair outside and stoped myself laughing sitting quietly with my eyes closed listening... i also had a black flute which i played... i could play many tunes but i always played one more than the others...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:02 pm

Nikita Wind

I cut my eyes at the girl beside me. She had wolf like characterstics. Winter walked up to her and sniffed. The girl must smell of wolf or Winter noticed the wolf like characterstics to. "Hello." I said to her nodding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:08 pm

"hello" i said showing my wolf like teeth quiet happily.. not really caring...i had wolf freinds as well.. of course i did i looked part wolf... a huge black wolf ran in and sat down on the floor and it lay across my lap.. it was a male dire wolf.. he licked my face and i looked to him and smiled silently talking to it.. i only answered when i was being talked to...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:15 pm

Winter looked angry. Turning to me she was asking. Why wont you let me lie on your lap. I rolled my eyes. "Your fat." Her jaw mostly dropped looking insulted. "okay Winter storm you come mere." I grunted when she jumped on my lap lickin my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:19 pm

my legs were stretched out and the huge dire wolf name Midnight Amber or Nightam for short stood up and then i took a mobile out my pocket.. "what is it?.. Huh? ... another... shesh, how many more?... no, i refuse" it ended with that and i shut the phone and turned it off before sitting back down and Nightam lying across my legs and licking my face
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:26 pm

Nikita

"Watch out i've seen her type before
That girl is so dangerous
That girl is a bad girl

I've seen her type before
Shes so dangerous
That girl is so DANGE- Hello?" I asked
Pause
"i cant stuck at ficken school Jack." I growled.
Pause
"Ugh fine gemme a second." i turned to the girl. "You want to break out?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:31 pm

i looked up like a curious child "now Gray, don't act like a pup"
"eh? i just go depending on which side is more fun, i have no enimies or allies and i proudly mock the boarders between animals and humans"
Nightam put his paw on his face and i smiled at him
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:41 pm

Nikita

I didnt hear her answer. "Winter gaurd the door. ill knock out the secretratery(sp)." I whispered. She walked to the door. Miss. Leave (Mr. Leaves wife) was fileing. I took her book and hit her over the head. I walked to the escape window. "You guys coming?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:46 pm

i jumped out quickly with Nightam beside me "too slow, hmm let's see Nicole Wind Child, aka. Nikita and her wolf Winter..." i said with a grin on my face.. ok, i looked through all the files and memorised them since everytime i get borad that's just what i do...
"you looked in the files again?, hmm,i got baord and when they relised they sent me too school" i answered simply..."also it'sbest not to do anything unecessary, it wastes time" i rusteled my hair and my grey eyes showed
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:54 pm

Nikita

I smirked. "Sweet." Winter Storm looked at the black wolf closely. "I gotta get down to HQ right know new 'trip'" I smiled. Winter was watching the black wolf protectively and sat on my bike. I rolled my eyes. She loved that bike as much as i did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:59 pm

"i've been called for a new mission perhaps we'll meet there, Nightam" i said and we vanished i prefered to use the tree's to get there or run on foot with Nightam...

HQ~

i walked in ruffleing my hair with Nightam beside me.. "hey, Gray!" shouted one of them i didn;t answer ad sat at a table, folded my arms and fell asleep... "there she goes again" "yeah, she sleeps an awful lot"
Nightam growled angrily and they were soon quiet.. i waited patiently...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:17 pm

I followed Winter on my black motorcycle. We made it quick enough.

In HQ

"Hey" I breathed walking in. I had a fight with the gaurds down stairs saying there was a male wolf up in the office and wanst going to let me bring Winter. Guess what?! She killed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:29 pm

i walked into the office... Nightam growled at them and i kept myself alert..."hey, i thought he got rid of him and his girl before?" another person was there and he was giving me the job "so he failed and was given death and my job?" "to kill them without fail"
"oh, right... one of the guards has just been killed and Nikita is here with Winter... "
"h-how does she?"
"there is a reason for my name you know, Disowned Wolf..." that was what had been going round in the rumors of this place... i had just found out and was tracking the root...
"anyway as for the job, i'll take a nap adn get to work"
"but-"
"any problems?"
he flinched and i walked out with Nightam beside me and walked off outside sitting high in a tree with Nightam at the foot of the tree
"s0she-"
"she is very good just rather tempermental at times and she will get the job done , trust me" said the boss
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:36 pm

Suddenly a growl echo from outside the office. A snap was heard before the door opened and Nikita walked in. "He's still alive the one at the door. The snap was my hand." She said holding it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:41 pm

"well he must have been bleeding, it's unlike Gray to make a mistake.. not with her nose" said the boss the terrfied customer still in his seat.. i walked back in the office.. "sorry my mistake, you injured him, if i'm correct it was for saying there was a male wolf here and that he wouldn't let Winter go with you"
"now, now stop freaking everyone out" said the boss.. i sat down on the couch pretty board... "how come you locked the file door with a lock?"
"what did you do?"
"what do you mean' what did you do?', i broke it of course also i want to hear what mission Nikita has..."
"so you've met?"
"yeah"
Nightam lay down at my feet asleep...

ooc- ok Wolfe has a really odd personailty and she is very curious of everything.. wrong job for her..lol
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:45 pm

(lol)

"My job...." I began. "is to right now assassnate a cookie." I said grabbing a chocolate cookie. "Okay whats my real job." I asked. (You can choose the job please lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:50 pm

ooc- how about they work together on this job since about 6 assassins have failed it...

"umm, well how about our Real names, Gray?"
i nodded not really caring
"well this is-"
"Nicole Wind Child" i said
"ok, you need to stop reading thoose files"
"oh, one question... how come i have never had a file?"
"and this is Wolfe and Midnight Amber"
the customr from before looked to me and i growled .. he flinched again and i snickered slightly before saying "ok, what was i called here for? i've been given my job and i want a nap"
"don't you sleep enough already?"
"no, because you've been constantly giving me jobs, train theese guys right and that way i don't have to constantly pick up the pieces" i said slightly annoyed
"anyway, please sit down Nikita"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:58 pm

I rolled my eyes as Wolfe said my mothers name. "My name Is Nikita Wind Child." i greeted the person.

"Watch out i've seen her type before
That girl is a bad girl

I've seen her type before
Shes so dangerous
That girl is so dangerous....."

I let my phone ring. "Anyway Boss, ya need us for......?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:03 pm

"a mission that has been failed many times, you'll be working with Wolfe, aka, Disowned Wolf or Gray"said the boss pointing to me
i sat silently and Nightam woke up and sat at my feet and i stroked him
" basicaly this couple keep escapeing, six assassins have failed or been killed they seem to have some very good guards-"
"James and Charlie Robinson, Ex- assassins here"
"Wolfe, stop that, it freaks everyone out" said Nightam
"so?, also there are two this time because that way it's one vs one although i prefere to fight two"i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:08 pm

I suddenly looked at Winter. "Nobody saw me knock out Mrs. Leave right?" Winter nodded again looking at Nightam carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:12 pm

"anyway, we should get going.. the location is?"
"your home town"
"oh, how interesting, is it by any chance"
"yeah, it's some of your relatives, one of your cousins and their girlfreind"
"how interesting, this just makes it better" i said with a grin

ooc- i g2g bye bye
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player