Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassians Creed

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Assassians Creed - Page 4 Empty Re: Assassians Creed

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:03 am

The black hair one, (Mark lol) Fell back when Charlie was ponced on. I caught him by the neck. "That was to easy to do." Mark grabbed my pocket knife. "Oh no you dont." I grab my choke wire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:12 am

i was kicked off and then pinned to the ground..."getting rusty?" "hell, ho i'm just playing a game" i said with a grin and then roled over pinning him down "you have no hands free what you going to do?" "what do you think" i said flicking my dagger up to my mouth and grabbing it with my wolf like teeth
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:17 am

I sat Mark down Chokeing him. "This the best game EVER!" I laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:20 am

"get it done quickly" i said and slit Charlie's throat .. he was dead...
i droped my daggers from my mouth and caught it with my other hand putting it a way....
"i want to finish this and catch up on the sleep i've been missing" i said simply and rustled my hair..
"also we should find a spot to wait for them.. we have an hour"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:50 am

I slit Marks neck and lied him down. "kk."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:09 am

"lets get moving"i said and lead the way... we were soon there.."they shouldn't be long, my cousin from what i rememberwas a big flirter and a jerk" i said and sat high up in the tree one leg straight one leg proped up as i leaned against teh tree trunk waiting...

Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:35 am

"That sounds like Jerky Jacky." I laughed. Big Flirter, Jerk, I looked at my phone as it rang. The song was now Jerk by newboyz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:37 am

"answer it quickly or reject it, i can smell them getting closer.. Nightam just pretend to be asleep, winter you as well" i said in a hushed tone and Nightam lay curled up at the foot of the tree pretending to sleep...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:46 am

I fliiped it off. Winter cruled up beside Nightam. She must be cold. I heard them and disappeared, one of my best tricks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:49 am

i stayed up in the tree waiting.. soon our targets came into sight and i waited to see what would happen...
"Jack, you are so sweet" siad the girlfreind.. i felt like i was going to puke...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:06 am

Tears came into my eyes. Jack?! Really?! I slid down the tree. Winter silently whimpered for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:07 am

*oh darn, she's one of thoose clasic cheaters and my cousin doesn't seem any better, must be a complete idiot for falling for that flirter and she's ugly too and a blonde as well, she gives other bondes a bad name...* i thought watching them...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:15 am

(I forgot to tell you atb the begining that Nikita isnt really human sorry!)

I looked to winter and growled solfly. Jack and his little 'girlfriend' was makeing me sick. Thats who he cheated on me with?! I looked atn Gray. I would have to kill his girl friend. Not him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:21 am

i jumped up to where she was and whispered "who do you want to take, they are both our targets, we can't let our emotions get in the way"
i had never hesitated to kill someone, i had no links to any other humans and for someone without a family i had no reason to...even if it was my own family...i had assassinated three members of my family before .. no hesitation this was the fourth... i waited for an answer

ooc- don't worry Wolfe is human in a way.... or rather by blood but.. well she's weird
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:26 am

"Jack." I whispered. 'But can we scare them first?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:29 am

"ofcourse, you gofirst andgood thing that flirter is getting on my nerves" i said listening to the sweet talk
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:46 am

I shifted slowly. You could tell it was me becuase of my black fur and blue eyes. I jumped off a rock and in front of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:53 am

i jumped down as well staying in the shaodws i was freaking out the girl a lot... i walked out and put my hand on the ground adn beared my teeth at them and growled.."it-it's a werewolf" said the girl clinging to Jacks arm... Nightam nudged Winter and whispered "let's go help them out it looks like fun" he said and hid in the shadows behind me as i growled he did as well mixing the growls together... i was really scary when i acted like a wolf...i growled and then i stood up and vanished.. me and Nightam confused them growling and barking angrily around in the shadows constantly moving but never crossing each other...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:06 am

Winter nodded growling. I began shifting my my snarling never ending though the change. I was gonna wait and see Jacks expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:15 am

jack was beging to look horrified i passed Nikita "give a signal and then i'll seperate the two" i said to her and then me and Nightam kept growling and then i came out again behind the girl my hands on the ground and bearing my wolf like teeth and my claws appeared...she screamed and Jack jumped up trying to beat me off with a stick... they thought i was a werewolf... but then he clicked when he saw my eyes... "you how have you survived for so long?" i didn't answer but i stood up still bearing my teeth my claw threatening to strike out at any moment...
Nightam appeared at my feet and i stopped he took my place and growled making them go towards Nikita
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:26 am

My fangs dropped and i clicked. A sign to split the two. I saw jack trying to beat her. I laughed. "Jacky boy shes not the werewolf i am." I laughed. I lunged at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:33 am

i growled and made the girl jump and run the other way... "i'll come back when my jobs finished"
"Nikita, uhhh how do i explain this? wait what are you doing with that Wolf child?"
i stood up and cornered the girl quickly.. she was an idiot it was so much fun just to play around...she was frightened having no idea what was going on... i jumped and pinned her to the ground... "now then, flirt, how about i finish you off, or how about a game of hunt, i hunt you run.. if you win i'll let you go, if i win then i get your life" i said and she thought i was a boy so tried flirting with me.. i stood up adn began counting down... when she relised she ran
"5...4...3...2...1, Hunt!" i said and chased after her...
she was screaming each time she got close to them i cut her off and growled making her back away
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:21 pm

"I dont have to tell you sh&%." i said pinning him down. "But hows this, your gonna be a werewolf next meal. Seem alright?" I laughed look down at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:24 pm

i was having a good time.. but after about five minutes i striked and pinned her down again"time up, my win" i said and ripped out her windpipe with my teeth and then spat out her blood.. she was dead.. Nightam you know what to do"
Nightam howled and he got another howl .."that'll take care of dispoal now to get back" i said and wiped the blood of my mouth i soon got back to see Nikita with her target pinned down... i listened and watched...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:52 pm

Jack looked up at me and tried to be innocent. 'I didnt cheat on yo-""LIAR! Dont give me that." I growled. I took a claw and slowly slid it deep enoughto cut and hurt, but not kill. "You messed up my whole life and im about to mess up yours." i leaned down grabing his neck with my fangs. "NO!" and I ripped it apart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next