Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Angel who won't trust (force breeder plz)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An Angel who won't trust (force breeder plz) Empty An Angel who won't trust (force breeder plz)

Post by Daydreamer Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:52 pm

Moons Angel

Angel walked through the dense tree's jumping at every sound. Her white dappled coat grey from all the nervous sweat on her body. Yah she was a very jumpy mare, but in this territory you got to be careful. Her ears pricked and head high, she looked like quite a beauty. Her long slender face looked through the bushes as she kept an eye out for any other horses she might come across, and worse if it was a Stallion. She had almost been force-bred and got away before the stupid manwhore who called himself a stallion could do anything to her. She saw mares who just bred for the pleasure of it, but Angel wouldn't get near a stallion that seemed to want something from her, or any stallion for that matter. Angel stepped in a small puddle and felt a branch smak her rump. She was startled by the movment and shrilly neighed before galloping forward at top speed. She stopped a few moments later nearing a peaceful meadow. She blew out a breath and felt her rump where the branch hit her sting. She looked behind her and saw a large welt making itself known on her skin. She sighed and started to graze, her keen eyes looking all around her and her ears swiveling, ready to make the dash if she needed too.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

An Angel who won't trust (force breeder plz) Empty Re: An Angel who won't trust (force breeder plz)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:49 pm

~Mister E~
I easily caught a scent of a fresh mare, probably never bred. I smirked, time for a little fun. I trotted up to her, my black coat shining. "Why aren't you a pretty thing?" I asked and circled her.

Back to top Go down

An Angel who won't trust (force breeder plz) Empty Re: An Angel who won't trust (force breeder plz)

Post by Daydreamer Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:51 pm

Angel stopped she glared at him, she was a tough little mare and woulnd't give up herself so easily "leave me alone, go away i have no interest" she said her voice harsh, but reallly she was terrified at the moment and could already feel herself backing up
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:54 pm

~Mister E~
I stopped infront of her. "Come on, don't be like that..." I said and chuckled, continuing to circle her, stopping directly at her rump.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Angel snorted loudly and swung her rump around so she was facing him she pressed her rump against a near tree and glared at him , he was much bigger than her so attacking him wouldn't be a very good idea
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:59 pm

~Mister E~
I smirked and nudged her side, making an easier access for her back side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:01 pm

Angel neighed shrilly and kicked out with her hooves hitting him on the side but making the mistake of making her rump accesible
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:03 pm

~Mister E~
I smirked and chuckled. "Wrong choice." I said and mouted her, pumping very hard, and grabbing on her mane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:04 pm

Angel squealed loudly as he felt him enter her. She kicked out with her back hooves trying to dislodge him but when she moved it hurt her so much
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:09 pm

~Mister E~
I wrapped my forelegs around her sides tight, making it almost impossible to be kicked off. I bit on her mane harder, pumped faster and rammed into her twice as hard now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:10 pm

Angel squealed in pain as she thrashed around almost loosing her balance at one point. She tried to walk forward but discovered that it just made it hurt more. "Please just stop" she whimpered
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:14 pm

~Mister E~
"Begging will get you no where, babe." I said and chuckled, not forgetting to slam into her G-spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Angel started ot shake violetly trying to figure out a way out. She squealed loudly in pain as he felt his tool ram into her. Why did this hurt so much she tried again to buck him off
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:28 am

Robbert~
I was walking slowly when I saw him "Get off of her" I kicked him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:46 am

~Mister E~
I dismounted the mare and looked at the other stallion. I reared and grabbed his mane, throwing him to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:57 pm

Angel fell to her knee's with no energy that she had from fighting him, she tried to scrambled up and looked around for a getaway
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:47 pm

~Mister E~
I bucked and kicked ithe stallion in the chest, nearly knocking him out. I see the mare crawl and I chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:45 pm

Angel scrambled up onto her feet and quickly tried to get away
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:17 pm

~Mister E~
I grabbed her mane and mounted her again, now tugging on her mane harder than ever. I wanted her tight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Angel squealed loudly for help she was so tired and her white coat was now an dark grey from all the sweat she pulled back her head and gave up fighting knowing it would do her now good
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:32 pm

~Mister E~
I humped her, hard and fast, releasing liquids into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:33 pm

Angel felt his liquids in her and started to shake violently just wanting it to be over
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:37 pm

~Mister E~
I chuckled and humped her harder, thrusting my tool into her, slamming into her G-Spot. I tugged on her mane harder, making her super tight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:38 pm

Angel kept shaking and threw her head back once she felt her mane being pulled. Than unexpectlidy she kicked out wit her back hooves, kicking him square in the stomach
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:51 pm

~Mister E~
I wrapped my legs around hers, making it impossible to kick me, again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next