Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Trust Anyone Anymore(Mature)

Go down

Can't Trust Anyone Anymore(Mature) Empty Can't Trust Anyone Anymore(Mature)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:42 pm

Sarah walked along the sidewalk, checking all around her. She struggled to control her hunger as she looked at all the people that came by, all looking quite delicious. Her green eyes were cat like, and her strawberry orange hair shined in the sunlight. She looked like a criminal, a Prostitute, and a easily rape able girl at the same time. Her full, pale lips showing of how hungry she is, knowing that she was on the run, but not by the same people. She was a vampire, but a Neko vampire as well. The orange leather hood covered her ears, which most of the time she flattened with a headband. It was very uncomfortable, but she managed. She had to meet with her friend which was also, neko. All the way in Miami, and she told her not to feed. She knew that their were a lot of vampires, and that a Neko's tail is easier to hide when starving. She saw eyes watching her as she saw a man look at the side of her face, trying hard to hide her emotion. Her hair was rising as she looked behind her and saw the guy, knowing that he was a vampire. She pursed her lips as the dark hair guy followed her. Her blood was pumping and so was her ears, as she struggled to keep them under control. She patted them down as she heard the man exhale, right after a short inhale as she imagined a smirk on the guys face. She didn't need to see what the guy did. She saw a cab, then rushed for it. The guy matched her pace, as she jumped into the cab. She felt something grab her feet, and she let her claws extend as she sliced the guys finger. She heard the guy make guy make a sucking sound, and fast inhales. He was reacting to the pain, which was better luck. She closed the door and looked to the cab driver, hoping that he didn't see anything. "Miami Airport, make it really fast." She said, then flashed 4 100 dollar bills. The guy smirked and sped out, exhaling her held breath. She got out her Phone and checked the airport time, then looked around. "Mother Fucker." She said to herself as she watched a Taxi follow her, the guy in it. He was one of those greedy men that came to sell food, and look for Nekos. Neko's were very rare, and would often be used for sex slaves or to be fed upon, which made her shiver. She barely escaped in time when her friend was caught, knowing that the same person was after her."Son of a Bitch!" She screamed as they hit traffic. She kicked the seat with her white leather boots in frustration. Almost in perfect sync, the traffic somehow started to break up. She looked around silently as the guy smirked and talked to the guy, making her pissed. She felt the car turn as they took a pass, and saw the taxi driver miss the turn. The guy's smirk turned in to all out rage as he punched the seat, then lunged at the guy. She watched silently in horror as the guy tore his throat out, not bothering to hide it. He was wasting blood, and a life, for no reason. He kicked the body out of the car and made a sharp U-turn. Wheels protesting in squeals, he raced after us. I looked in front of us, seeing that we were already in the parking lot. "Thanks!" I tried to sound pleasant, but a hissy sound came from my throat as I throwed him the money. He didn't seem to care. In the distant I heard the wheels, and ran inside. I was quick and agile, as I sidestepped slow people and avoided kids. My flight started in 15 minutes. I ran towards the ticket booth. I bared my teeth as I cutted in front, scaring the people. I grabbed my ticket and ran, knowing that I had little time. The guy was chasing after me. I was about to board the plane when I saw him, and the door. I jumped on, then looked around. He did too. "Asshole." I knew he was those greedy hunters, trained in finding Neko's. He sat only a few seats back, trying not to cause suspicion. I hadn't realized I was next to someone until I stopped grinding my teeth and cursing.

(Male of anykind, please. Will get graphic and Mature!)

Back to top Go down