Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREE Horses for Sale At Ridgewood Farm!!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FREE Horses for Sale At Ridgewood Farm!! Empty FREE Horses for Sale At Ridgewood Farm!!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:15 am

Name: Apple Cream
Personality: Fast, Agile, Smart, Caring, Compassionate, Forgiving, Happy, Kind, Sweet
Price: FREE
Owner: Swift
FREE Horses for Sale At Ridgewood Farm!! Blaze_back_feet
Name: Fire Blaze
Personality: Kind, Fast, Strong, Sweet, Gentle, Forgivng, Energetic, Responsible, Great Leader
Owner: Swift
FREE Horses for Sale At Ridgewood Farm!! Refshahazim
Name: Gypsy Soul
Personality: Strong, Sorta Fast, Stands up for others, Calm, Tough, Kind, Generous, Courageous
Owner:
FREE Horses for Sale At Ridgewood Farm!! 1318F
Name: Silver Stream
Personality: Kind, Sweet, Gentle, Caring, Can be girly, Sorta Fast
Owner:
FREE Horses for Sale At Ridgewood Farm!! Big%20pinto%20stallion

Last edited by Kylie101.0 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:16 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

FREE Horses for Sale At Ridgewood Farm!! Empty Re: FREE Horses for Sale At Ridgewood Farm!!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:22 am

Ummm. I'd love both, just name you price. Smile They would be right at home in my stables and if you want I can place them in my Wild Biome, which is a large paddock made for Keeping a small to medium herd.

Back to top Go down

FREE Horses for Sale At Ridgewood Farm!! Empty Re: FREE Horses for Sale At Ridgewood Farm!!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:53 am

sounds like a plan! the price is...hmm... free, if thats ok with you! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:53 am

Haha, thats sounds good, thanks :-))

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:48 pm

i want Apple Cream please Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:57 pm

can i have silver stream
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:11 pm

Apple cream is taken by Swift...and yes u can hav Silver Stream, redhead Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:38 am

Swift wrote:Ummm. I'd love both, just name you price. Smile They would be right at home in my stables and if you want I can place them in my Wild Biome, which is a large paddock made for Keeping a small to medium herd.
100 Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:19 pm

sry but those 2 horses r taken lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:15 pm

Macy~
I walked into the auction house.I saw many horse but two caught my eye.The red colored stallion was gorgeous.I sighed."Could I have him please"I asked softly.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:01 pm

~Dani~
I sighed as she spoke. "I'm sorry but he's already sold... I have another stallion if you want him. I didn't put him out in the open sale-house because I was hoping someone special would take him." I said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:04 pm

Macy~
I smiled and nodded."Yes I would love to see him,is there a adoption fee that I have to pay"I bit my lip and looked around at all of the varieties of horses.I liked the auction house,it was a nice place.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:07 pm

~Dani~
I smiled. "Nah...No fee." I said and got my bridle and riens ready to go grab him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:12 pm

Macy~
"Should I wait here or follow you?"I asked unsure.I didn`t know too much about horses but I would learn from books and the experience of having one.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:14 pm

~Dani~
"Yeah you can come with me if you want." I said and waited for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:17 pm

Macy~
"Okay then.."I trailed off and followed her.I knew some about horses like the gear they use and their care,but not how to ride
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:35 pm

~Dani~
I smiled as we neared the stable. I opened his stall door and grinned bigger. "There he is!" I spoke, my voice smooth and fluent in a way.

Dynamite
I nickered softly as they entered my stall. I nuzzled Dani and looked at the new human. I nipped at the new person and snorted playfully. I threw my muzzle in the water and waved it aroud wildly.
FREE Horses for Sale At Ridgewood Farm!! Epn_5317-019
FREE Horses for Sale At Ridgewood Farm!! Vh240
(which on do you like better?)
~Dani~
I patted his neck and smiled. "He's a great trail horse, good for riding, he's really fast when you want him to be, he's sweet and gentle, and playful. He's a very good horse all in all, he's a show horse." I said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:48 pm

Macy~
I smiled,"Wow,he`s gorgeous.I smiled and rubbed his neck."Hi boy"I murmured.
"I think I`m pretty interested,but how can I get him to my house?"I asked biting my lip.

(The pic of the appy)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:51 pm

~Dani~
"I brought my trailer...I could take him there...Do you know how to ride?" I asked and kissed Dynamite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:53 pm

Macy~
I sighed"Umm,No"I frowned
"But I plan on taking lessons at one of the local riding stables."I saw how much she loved this horse."I will take good care of him"I reassured her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:55 pm

~Dani~
I smiled. "Yeah I trust you...I could give you some free riding lessons for free if you want." I said and smiled. I loved teaching people how to ride.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:03 pm

Macy~
"That would be great!"I smiled.I sensed this girl and I would be friends.My first friend in this town."What breed is he?"I asked her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:12 pm

the swift could i be gypsy soul and silver stream.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:15 am

(darkness, im the owner of the horses....not swift...)
~Dani~
"He's a quarter horse, arabian, throughbred mixed together..." I said and chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:20 am

srry kylie101.0 could i be gypsy soul
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next