Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North, The tough girl

Go down

North, The tough girl Empty North, The tough girl

Post by Emoticon Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:33 pm

Name:North
color:Pure white with Palomino stripe going down her back
Markings:2 straight lines going down her head
Personality:She is kinda selfish but she can be nice. She is wary and won't give herself to just anyone. She is very bright even in the rain, She will be nice to her mate and her foals but will be very protective. She was kinda old but she acted like she was 3.
History: She grew up North and lived with her 2 brothers and a single mom. Her brothers were older then her but she could still beat them up. She only meet her father once when she came to force breed her again. My mother was too weak from starvation to fend him off. She died avoiding him. I stayed with my mother until i was 4. He came after me, And my brother didn't protect me, none of them did. I panicked and ran for my life. I stopped to catch my breath when i felt his legs on me. I bucked my sharp hooves on his belly and caused a cut with little drops of blood coming down.He tried again but i bit his neck and rammed him against a tree. He was struggling fro air when i galloped down north.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down