Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling –Mares-

Go down

Calling –Mares- Empty Calling –Mares-

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:59 am

The cremello Arabian moved with powerful yet graceful strides as he made his way down the small hillside, into the Gardens. He slowed as he entered, ears pricked and nostrils flared. Celtic had arrived at last; he’s long trip was nearly over. He looked about the gardens, scents of other horses floated on the air. Yet he didn’t see any, maybe sensed his coming, and got scared and hid? Maybe they need a little encouragement to come out? Celtic stopped in a small clearing, outlined in flowers and filled with sunlight. He glanced around, snorted loudly then reared up. With hooves pawing the air he let out a neigh…

Back to top Go down

Calling –Mares- Empty Re: Calling –Mares-

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:23 pm

*A black mare comes out into the clearing, and neighs at him.*

Back to top Go down

Calling –Mares- Empty Black mare

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:49 pm

The Black Mare Struted into the Garden all joyful Very Happy Smile Laughing

Back to top Go down

Calling –Mares- Empty Black Shiny Mare

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:52 pm

AS she walked out She let out a high whinny!!!! She Walked to the middle of the garden!!!:roll: [/b]bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:08 pm

A white arabian mare reared and looked at the stallion with her light blue eyes.and walked towards him slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:12 am

*She looks at all the mares, and realize how desperate they are. She scoffs. She was glad she had a mate.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:28 am

Celtic stood watching as four mares replied to his call and came forward. He nickered gentle to each one; his dark blue eyes studying them. "Greetings. I am Celtic. You four are?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:06 am

*I look at him with deep, sad eyes.*

"I am Cowgirls Pride"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:18 am

Celtic turned to her, "Are you alright?" He swished his tail gently.

Back to top Go down

Calling –Mares- Empty The Horizon Can No Longer Shine...

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:05 pm

The Arabian vixen lifted her crown at all the commotion going on. Her dark chocolate orbs rolled in their sockets lightly and she snorted. Havoc saw how they all gathered around the brute as if he were the last patch of fresh green foilage left on the planet. Her listeners flickered a bit before they flew upward and were postioned ontop of her crown. She emerged from beneath the shady protection of the Weeping Willow tree, her dapple gray coat shimmered lightly. White banner swayed lightly behind her as she flipped her black mane tresses to the other side of her neck, forelock still over her left eye. She gave a small nicker to all of them, but didn't budge from were she stood. She had slender limbs, slim figure and a dished in face. All Arabian beauty that the breed had to offer. Her nasals flared lightly and filled with the scent of the stallion and the mares togather, yet a sweet scent filled them as well. Flowers also filled her nasals, the sweet fresh scent that was a bit faint. She watched the five quietly afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:59 pm

Celtic sensing a nearby presence looked away; his eyes searching. He raised his pale muzzle slightly, sniffed then gave a low grumble. A new horse had come, another mare. The Arab glanced about the gardens; there she was, near a weeping willow tree. He stomped a hoof, snorted and gave his dished head a small toss then slowly stridden towards the beauty. Celtic stopped short, ears pricked up. “I am Celtic, daughter of the wind. What is your calling?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:08 pm

*She snorts*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:12 pm

Celtic hearing her, flicked his ears back. He slowly turned and looked at her, a lock of his mane fell across one side of his face.

Back to top Go down

Calling –Mares- Empty The Horizon Can No Longer Shine...

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:29 pm

Havoc's listeners twitched lightly as the brute neared. She gave a small neigh, lowering her crown lightly. "I am Havoc, pleasure to meet you Celtic." She said softly, her voice was metallic and yet soft like satin ribbon. She heard one of the mares snort and her listeners pinned against her skull. As her dark chocolate orbs rolled lightly in her sockets. Returning her attention back on Celtic, seeming to smile lightly. Her listeners postioned forward again as she did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:04 am

The white mare reared and gave a fixed look at the stallion and pawed the grownd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:02 pm

*Seeing a reaction, she snorts again, getting irritated.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:59 am

Celtic spun around, facing the white mare that had reared up, leaped forward giving her a sharp nip on the shoulder. He stood tense and ready for action; his tail swishing and his neck arched with ears laid flat. No mare was going to make him hurry. This was his choice to make and he’s alone; he’ll take as long as he wanted. He turned slowly looking at each mare (except Havoc, the Arab; she hadn’t done anything wrong…yet) with a stern look. “Listen to me, don’t get too impatient now. You’re all lovely mares, each with your own unique skills and strengths, which will make you a fine mate even a lead mare. However, only I chose who will stand beside me…do you think that you are the one for me?” His question hung in the air, waiting to be answered. If any said yes; they’ll be one step closer to a glorious future but if they didn’t…

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:13 am

A mare walk in strong and proud ,Hello, i am Lunaria ,and you ?as the wind blew ,her mane drifted with the wind,She whas as white as snow ,wih a heart of pure gold,she was like no other mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:21 am

Celtic turned to the newcomer; he slowly relaxed. It was another mare, would she be the first to answer his question? "I am Celtic."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:29 am

Yes,i know ive heard you talking,she walks to his side and swish her tail,her mane still blowing througth the wind,her hooves make hardly any sound,.I have heard you ask that question,and my answer ,will be a yes if you treat me well,as a lpoving supporter and companion.

Back to top Go down

Calling –Mares- Empty The Horizon No Longer Shines

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:11 pm

Havoc stoof there quietly. Watching as he nipped the one mare in the shoulder, hearing another coming. She turned slowly to face the newcomer as well, neighing a greeting to the other mare. Snorting lightly as a fly landed on her velvet muzzle, tossing her crown lighty. Her banner whipped her haunches, shooing away the invaders. Her talons pawed at the ground lightly, bored a bit. But she had all the patience in the world. Her audits twitched lightly and were perked forward. She shifted her weight lightly before cocking her hind limb in a comfortable postion. Watching both of them contently. She than heard his question and heard the one mare speak. She really didn't want to speak out of turn. "Yes, I think I am..." She whispered under her breath, sweet as honey. Her voice was almost hushed for she feared he would get mad at her for speaking at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:29 pm

*She snorts again.*

"I am not getting impatient, I have nothing to wait for."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:58 pm

I look at the ground and I also say "Yes."To Celtic I start to graze on some daisies and lick my shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:45 am

“Very well then,” Celtic snorted; he tossed his head up, pleased. “Those who have spoken follow me to the Redwood and there one of you will be chosen…” Without another a word; he suddenly reared, whinnied and turned, galloping out of the gardens.

(to the redwood forest people! ^-^)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:31 pm

*I stay where I am, watching him leave.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down