Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black falls fast upon the sun

Go down

Black falls fast upon the sun Empty Black falls fast upon the sun

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:24 am

Black falls fast upon the sun Ww1
WhisperBreeze~
Pure black she-dog with sky blue eyes, when she was a young pup she was almost killed by her own father so her mother came here and left her hear she has wounds around her lower legs from her father and those wounds will never go away, the only thing she has left of her mother is a mark on her left shoulder her mother made that so she could remember her pup if she ever saw her again and the mark was slowly burned onto her from a tiny stick her mother made sure it just took the fur off not the skin, she is independent strong and always follows her heart.

Black falls fast upon the sun Temp__Char__Sheet_8___Laurelin_by_Kiarei_star
Silver-light~

I am a silver and grey wolf with purple eyes who loves to play. I am a wonderful runner and can easily catch pray because of it. I would like to maybe have a mate some day but not right now do to my past life. Im a brave and fearless fae, and even though Icestripe is handsome and charming i dont want him as my mate, hes my best friend.

Black falls fast upon the sun Wipolloreff
Icestripe~
He's fiercely loyal, strong and brave, in battle with enemies he shows no mercy, some serects off his he tells Whisperbreeze and Silverlight, but he keeps some secrets to himself and he can be mesterious. Im handsome and charming.....

Whisperbrezze~
I walked amoung the trees, the battle lastnight, was racing through her head, like a movie..... She stoped, and made her friends stop as well, hey were now loners.... Now beacause they helped save Nightpack.....

Silver-light~
Stoping instantly, i looked at Whisperbreeze, and whinned.... " Whisperbreeze, what is it " i said softly..... Her sleek black coat glistening in the moonlight, i looked slightly in the back of me, making sure nothing my was comming toward us.....

Icestripe~
I growled as we stoped, hearing nothing near-by... I looked at Whisperbreeze curiously.....
(( if anyone is gonna rp here, plz 2 males, and a fae at least.......))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down