Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Were the Indeans live and the water fall falls............

Go down

Were the Indeans live and the water fall falls............ Empty Were the Indeans live and the water fall falls............

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Aiyana (Everblooming) yona (Bear)-It was a regauler day exapted at the time war was going on but she did not have to worry."RAIN!"I yelled"ADSILA"(Blossom)
I yelled then"AIYANA "(forever flowering eternal blossom)Soon the white wolf and paint mare arrived but wear was that buckskin?"AHHH!"I screamed as my buskin mare almost trampled me.
Human-
Were the Indeans live and the water fall falls............ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMytixgzb9ya5uXnBjOLDIg6nLcjgTkGkozb1xk2n7XGrdKYChCg&t=1
Wolf-
Were the Indeans live and the water fall falls............ SRG
Paint mare-
Were the Indeans live and the water fall falls............ 12984
Buckskin mare-
Were the Indeans live and the water fall falls............ Buckskin_Mare_by_sspringsummer

Back to top Go down

Were the Indeans live and the water fall falls............ Empty Re: Were the Indeans live and the water fall falls............

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:45 pm

Chepi
Were the Indeans live and the water fall falls............ Kaligodark

Cheyton
Were the Indeans live and the water fall falls............ Wolf_Wisdom_by_Nhaar
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Were the Indeans live and the water fall falls............ Empty Re: Were the Indeans live and the water fall falls............

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:48 pm

Chepi and Cheyton ran away panting and never turning back, when finally Chepi did. "He's dead..." she murmured unbelieved. She sighed and lowered her head, when Cheyton barked. "Look!" She looked up, to see a female wolf, a girl and horses. She smiled and they both started trotting towards them.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:55 pm

Rains ears pricked and she trotted over to them and as usel because she VERY gentle and SWEET she nuzzled both gently,"Well hello who are you two?"
ADSILA growled at the male aggressively and barked at them both.
Aiyana (Human)walked over and gently skratted the wolfs ear then petted the foal.
AIYANA(Horse)She snorted and gave them a cireos look.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:00 pm

Cheyton rolled his eyes and ignored the female's pup, instead he bowed respectively. He wanted to show he was nice. "Hello, my name is Cheyton, and this is my partner Chepi. We're here because we were sent from war." he said quickly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:12 pm

ADSILA walked closer,"You?War?No way.You would probably have something to signal your one I mean I'm a hunter I killed bears look."I said holding up the dall bear claw.
Aiyana (Human) "Awl ant you to cute......come in here."I led them into my teepi.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:50 am

Cheyton still ignored the female wolf and followed the girl to her teepee followed by Chepi. He smiled on how nice it looked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Aiyana (Human)She then got some fish out and put it into 2 bowls then some wild oats in 1 huge trough."Eat up."
AIYANA(Horse) she started to eat from the trough.
Rain ate from the trough to.
ADSILA ate the fish in her bowl.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:53 pm

Cheyton and Chepi ate the fish.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:38 pm

I gave a wired look at the foal eating fish before nudging her over to were the other horses ate there oats.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:42 pm

After Chepi ate the fish, she threw up.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:56 pm

I saw her through up and ran to get some medicate,"Here eat this it will help the stumic."
ADSILA walked up to the male wolf and sat by him.She diside to tease him.She let her sent smell out then got up and walked out side of the tepee and to a stream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down