Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let The Wind Take Him Home (sequle to the past of what happend and what should not have been)

Go down

Let The Wind Take Him Home (sequle to the past of what happend and what should not have been) Empty Let The Wind Take Him Home (sequle to the past of what happend and what should not have been)

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:43 pm

I stood staring at the dirt patch in the ground. We had dug a hole with are leg's to put Abia's body at rest. My new born stood close beside me. He would never know his sire, never hear his kind voce or soft touch. My oldist Shetan stood beside me his head held high. Abia told him if he ever went a way don't cry for me be strong. We where quiet my brother Jafar giving me a shoulder to lean on. I could not be strong. I tried to be for my children. Adiva so young stood staring at the patch of dirt that coverd the only father figure she had ever known. Who would lead us know. Jafar was quiet. I knew he never liked Abia but he was showing him respect now. He had found abia on the beach dead after a fight.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down