Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Past Of What Happend And What Should Not Have Been

Go down

The Past Of What Happend And What Should Not Have Been Empty The Past Of What Happend And What Should Not Have Been

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:22 pm

(note this is what happend to Adiva's mate Abia read my horse bio if you are confused)

I watied for him the wind whiped my main the smell of salt in the air. There I saw him! He emerged from the shadow's of palm tree's. His scared silver body shined in the sun. "Let's end this hear." I chalenged.
No one was around. He gave a breif nod. A smirk was visable. I steped closer he was watching my evrey move. I had come to take him down to save my family from him. I knew I was weaker and older, I was nine year's old. He pawed the ground nostril's flairing. Then i launched my self at him.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The Past Of What Happend And What Should Not Have Been Empty The Past Of What Happend But Should Not Have Been

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:28 pm

He was a fool chalenging me. I watched as he came at me. How pathetic I thought why had my sister chosen him I will never know. Are bodes calided in the air. we stood on are hindleg's going for the kill. I went for his throat when he gave me a swift kick in the chest. I stumbled back but I would not quit tell he was dead. "We can do this the easy way Abia!" I said to him. He graped a mouth full of my main and tugged me toured him. I kicked him sending him in a heap on the beach. "I gusse It's going to be the hard way." I growled coming at him. He struggled lying on his back when he flung his hind feet at me.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The Past Of What Happend And What Should Not Have Been Empty The Past That Of What Happend But Should Not Have Been

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:33 pm

I never thought he would take the blow like he did, instead of flying back ward he landed on top of me. My life flashed before my eye's. His teeth bare. I thought of Abeer's laughter, Shetan's grown up battle cry, my soon to bee new born foal. I new I was beat. How could I have failed theme? Turning in the dirt I tried to fight back but he was strong and I was weak. I welcomed the darkniss for what it was when it came for me. Would I ever see Abeer's face again? It was over.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The Past Of What Happend And What Should Not Have Been Empty Re: The Past Of What Happend And What Should Not Have Been

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down