Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prepare for a battle, when you meet True Is Nothing...( Forcer Plz...)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Prepare for a battle, when you meet True Is Nothing...( Forcer Plz...) Empty Prepare for a battle, when you meet True Is Nothing...( Forcer Plz...)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:49 pm

~StoryLine~
The ashes of the Catastrophe did not choke the horses.

Where death had sought to take hold, new life blossomed. Where destruction had once marked its territory, new growth arose. Where darkness had threatened to envelop, a new sunrise had just begun.

As the ash blew to dust, civilizations rose, rebuilt, and conquered. Rain came and washed away the blood of lost friends and family, and in time the landscape began to change again. The icy barriers broke away and passage was allowed into the tundra. The jungle released its dense creeper vines and formed a path to the heart of the warrior's kingdom. The old kingdom lands arose once more, and life again began to prosper, in more ways than any could anticipate. Herds, kingdoms, and loners came together, to pay homage to the greatest sunrise yet.

~True Is Nothing~
Death,The stench is all around me. Usually I enjoy it, but not when it is my mohters .She lay here dying, regretting the things I never did,the weaklings I never tortured. But the choices I made, I'll never regret. Not even in death. Those I shall relish till eternity.

Evil smirk formed apon the blood covered mare's visage. Her mother lay there dying slowly,bloodloss. Not the honorable death she would have prefered. Locked in glorious battle with some equally despicable dark. But at least it was some sort of fight. Who would have thought a measly cougar would defeat the mighty Eblis? Sure she finallly beat the thing.But she had forgotten, While the equus would try to batter their hooves, cougars had claws. Claws which dug in and drained the lifestream while attempting to break ones vertabrea.So near death her mother lay.

Hmm, Funny how ones life slips by. The moments of pain and anger, how I will entomb them within my mind as my life slips into the netherworld. But most of all how I will bask in the glow of that day. The day I finally brought the wench, River, under my command. Let it be told in history that the one demoness who eluded my control and fought against me, was beaten and raped into submission. Her mother lay here dying, revelling in the horror and self degregation 'pon her facade when I was finished. With that vision In my thinker, I passed on.

Eblis the mighty, the terrible was dead. The darks were in discord, seizing the oppertunity, the rogue banshe, River, stepped in and siezed the throne. Disappearing for days, she returned suddenly. Bringing the former rogues into her realm, she ruled the upermost of the dark territories, and was steadyly pushing the light and neutral herds from thier own. She was repelled and the battle was somewhat fierce, reluctantnly she gave the order to retreat. The dark disappeared back into their harems, seething.They vowed to attack again.
And now to this day. The darks have subsided somewhat. Peace has come, but for how long. The Dark Queen is restless.

True Is Nothing lead herself down the steep slope of bushes and trees, her large hooves reflected to the earth, and vibrated under her powerful, masculine, mighty built body of her... As she took a step forward to a pool of crystal clear water, she seen fish swim under rocks, from hearing her comming, the water's waves crashed up against the sprkling wall. Her coat had some blood, now missing her mother, that lay miles way from True.. True Is Nothing looked down into the water, seeing her reflection and she snorted and stmped a hoove on the reflection of her, she then turned and left the pool, leaving her disappointed, also dagerous, lifeless body behind her past. Now moving on to the future, she despertly needed to do. She trolted through the dark, silent forest, some of the rays from the sun, shinned in a gap between two trees, shinning on True Is Nothing's gray coat... Her masculine built body stood out into the dense of the dark forest...
Prepare for a battle, when you meet True Is Nothing...( Forcer Plz...) Pyramid_00
(( Plz at leasst have 2 paragraphs, and be subcribtive, also have a pic of your horse plz, thank you....))

°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Prepare for a battle, when you meet True Is Nothing...( Forcer Plz...) Empty Re: Prepare for a battle, when you meet True Is Nothing...( Forcer Plz...)

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:47 pm

(i'm posting on your bio after this and posting my new stallion on horse bio's, he's name is Strict Silence, a handsom liver chestnut stallion. Sorry if my post is not that long, I will post his bio seprate from my other horses.)

I moved slowly through the shadow's walking toured the creek where I would drink my fill and then be on my way. The sun dappled my coat as I stepped out of the shadow's. I stopped to see a lone gray mare who stared at her reflection in the water. I stood watching her my ears pricked and tail's chasing the fly's away. I walked to the stream the sun light dancing on my coat and flowing main. I kept a good eye on her as I neard the stream bank. She had not looked up to see me standing there yet. I lowerd my head to drink the cool water sliding down my throat. Then i stood tall and still waiting....

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Prepare for a battle, when you meet True Is Nothing...( Forcer Plz...) Empty Re: Prepare for a battle, when you meet True Is Nothing...( Forcer Plz...)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:42 am

~True Is Nothing~
She kept her distance from the brute, till he got closer to her, she whiped around and snaped her maw at him, a deadly look on her face.. Her head low, lips up to form a sneer, and tail was held high, flicking with unease... She growled and snaked her head up to stand face to face with the brute... She snorted at him and said unease hitting her words...
" What are you going here?!" true is nothign glared face to face with him... She smirked as she looked at him fine lining of muscles, she now notcied he was a focer.... She loved focers...
(( He a forcer right Madison100?))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:37 am

(Oh I don't know? I don't have any force stallion's most of mine make freind's and then they become partener's, Strict Silence is a teaser and anyoing, but can be searius at times and when he find's somthing that amuses him he has to pick on it by being anyoing and a teaser)

I jurked my head up quickly folowing her evrey move, I sneered back, my ear's pined. I smirked a little and said. "I am hear for
drink, and I'm not leaving beacause it's free stream water." "I'm Strict Silence, who are you?" I lifted my head higher looking down at her angry exspersion." I chukled and broke out into a smile, shaking my head my shoulder's started to shake from my heavy laugh, I loved the look on her face, her ear's slowly pricked forward and her exspresion a littled anoyed and shocked. "I'm sorry just...oh I haven't seen a mare react the way you did before." I said. I lowerd my head and in my calm gentle voice that seemed to fake to be real, I said "I fogote my manner's, I'm as I said before I am Strict....Silence!" I gave her my teasing smile and stepped closer. "My freind's call me...Teaser or Strictly Anoying." I frowned and took a step back. My ear's pricked and head high. I flicked my tail at fly's....

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:18 pm

~True Is Nothing~
She jerked her head back, and snarled at him then saying with a deep, dealy voice, but had a little beautiful tone to it as well.... " Know i why they call you that..... Strick Silence.....I'm True Is Nothing... But plz call me True, or Fatel..." I said and calmed a bit but still having thatd eadly look now my face, i flicked my tail to rid of the flys....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:24 pm

I smiled at her a little "Well True I have come a long way looking for mare's so I may start a heard." "I'm very bussy and must be one my way." I turned to walk away but looked over my shoulder and asked "Would you like to join me, perhaps you can help me find some mare's?" I said.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:50 pm

~True Is Nothing~
She smiled and cokce dher head thinking... " Suire, But im not gonna tolloerate some mares rudeness, if i am going to be your mate, or lead mare, those mares need to liten to us, cuz mares are docile, and rude..." I say and flciekd my tail when passing Strick....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:57 pm

I smiled back at her and said "I like your atitued sister." "Shore lead mare sound's like the job for you." I said smiling. "So where would we find these mares?" I asked, if I wanted to find a good mare I should ask a mare where to get one.

(do you have any mare's you could use in this post?)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:06 pm

~True Is Nothing~
She smirked and trolted faster, turning to the right, and into a large meadow where mares were everywhere... " Theres your mares hun..." I said adn nuzzled him, and nipped his sides playfully...
(( Yea i have plenty if you want to use some....))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:08 pm

( I could post with a mare if you guys want... I have a bunch of them.. XD )
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:15 pm

(( Yea duh...haha ))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:17 pm

(Shore your mares can like know True a little)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:25 pm

(Okay =D )

Talla~

I loped in,my long thoroughbred legs carrying me swiftly across the meadows.My eyes examined my surroundings..horses,horses,and grass.My eyes stopped on one mare..she looked familar.She looked like...True! When we were foals True and I used to play together..we were best friends until the herd had a rabies outbreak and everybody had parted ways..
I pranced up to the two horses and I stared the mare straight in the eye."True?Is that you?"I asked excitement building up in my voice.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:31 pm

~True Is Nothing~
This mare looked VERY familiar, she then smiled and reared with excitement.. " Talla! Its you!" i said and hugged her with my massive head... I looked at Strick and nosed him to say something to my beloved best friend....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:42 pm

Talla~

I squealed with joy and did a semi rear.It was her!I nuzzled her neck in greeting then eyes the stud."Who's this?"I asked in a teasing voice that I used when we were just mere fillies.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:49 pm

~True Is Nothing~
She stopped laughing and turned to Strick... " This is my mate.. Strick Silence... He wants to start a herd...." I said....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:52 pm

"I'm Strict Silence." I said standing back. "And you are?"

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:16 pm

Talla~

"Oh,I'm Tallahasse..But you can call me Talla."I giggled,my eyes occasonally rolling back into my head.I turned bakc to True and whispered"You did good"It was hard to contain my giggles because I was so happy.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:40 pm

~True Is Nothing~
She nuzzled there sides, and pricked her ears to hear Tallas words... " I know..." I said and giggled a bit then rubbed my massive head to Stricks... She flicked her tail to rid of the flys, she then turned her head and stared at her long lost kingdom, that was burned...
she sang in a sad voice still looking at her kindom...
" I'm comming home, I'm comming home. Tell the world i'm comming home.
let the rain wash away, all the pain of yesterday.
I Know my kingdom awaits and they're forgiving my mistakes..
I'm comming home, I'm comming home. Tell the world i'm comming... Home." She said in a sad voice and turned away...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:03 am

Talla~
Though by looking at her mate he seemed a bit up-tight and strict..it scared her a bit but she would get used to it right?I followed after my dearest friend."Forget the past and look towards the future"I reminded her..it was something that my mum used to say to me.But she's gone now..was taken by rabies like the majority of our herd.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:47 am

~True Is Nothing~
She snorted and walked past her, and sang...
" I'm comming home, I'm comming home. Tell the world i'm comming home.
Let the rain wash away, all the pain of yesterday.
I know my kingdommm awaits and there forgiving mistakes.
I'm comming home, I'm comming home, Tell the world that i'm comming.... Home.." True sang, a tear rolled down her face and onto the earth... She then looked back to Strick and Talla...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:45 am

Talla~

I stared blankly at True..she had changed. I thought to myself,she isn;t the playful,funloving filly that I used to know and love.I frowned at her and began to graze...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:03 am

~True~
She looked at her beloved friend, and she walked over to her and Strick, i nuzzled Stricks sdie then licked Tallas muzzle...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:07 am

Talla~

I nickered when she licked my muzzle,I spun aroound and returnned he lick."True you have to fill me in..how has your life been?What have you been doing?"I questioned my eyes dancing with amusement.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:31 am

~True~
She pricked her ears and put on a deadly face... She then replied to Tallas question " fill you in, well i'm not the mare you used to know, i've become uncaring, and unloving to some, adn i think i killed my mother... And i've become bloodthrsty..." She said....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next