Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What it's like to live on the otherside

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What it's like to live on the otherside  Empty What it's like to live on the otherside

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:19 pm

Name~Jules
Gender~Female
Age~2
Breed~Mexican grey wolf
Mate~None
Pup(s)~None
History~
Jules
was just an pup when she died. She thought she was gonna die if she
were to stay alone but soon, humans brought her in. They lived by
Blackberry forest because they loved wild animals. They care of her she
grew strong. She learned many ways of the regular dog and never actually
knew about wolf ways. Even know she really wanted to know.

Personality~Smart, Beautiful, Fast Strong, swift, curious, playful, lovable
Pic~
What it's like to live on the otherside  103_1350

Jules sat inside of the fence looking out curiously into the forest of BlackBerry Hill. She gave an worried smile to herself thinking, Get an hold of yourself Jules, there's no reason to want to go out there when you have an beautiful home with an loving family. "Hey Jules, time to eat." Jules heard the voice of her owners to leave her turning back and trotting over to her owners. "Look what's for today girl." Meat! Jules wildly looked up at her owner and nudged her in an agreeing 'thanks' and began eating. Her owner walked away and sat down to watch television. Jules barked. Her favorite show was on. She took the meat and ran in the room. She released it from her jaws and began chewing strongly at it. As soon as she was done, she trotted back outside. It was raining sideways! Jules sat down and watched the outside world. Her fur blew violently in the wind as she miserably watched an rabbit scurry into an hole. Did she really wanna be out THERE?

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

What it's like to live on the otherside  Empty Re: What it's like to live on the otherside

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:22 pm

(Okay to make sure with every thing she live at a house right?)

Back to top Go down

What it's like to live on the otherside  Empty Re: What it's like to live on the otherside

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:28 pm

(Yup!)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:39 pm

-Lynx-

"Come on Shadow." I yelled to my wolf brother. He laughed right behind me. "Are you telling me to mush again? Im a wolf no dog." He barked. They ran aways in silence. "LYNX WHATCH OU-" I slammed right into a chain linked fence. "Ow..." Shadow came over. "Are you alright sister?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:43 pm

Jules kept her gaze up on the outside. Suddenly, she heard an crashing sound on the chained fence, which made her instantly lower her head with her rear in the air, lower her ears on her cranium and let out an huge snarl. "Who are you?" she had an deep beautiful voice.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:50 pm

-Lynx-

At the words of the fae I saw Shadow melt. I bit his shoulder. "We." I stressed. "Are from the national park not to far away. The native pack that is." I said as Shadow glared at me for making him look stupid infront of her. I just smirked at him. "You know you coulda made me look alittle better." He whispered. "Anyway I am Lynx and this is my brother Shadow. I am the smart one while he is the... the..." He rammed my shoulder. "I am the next alpha." He smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:53 pm

Jules stopped growling and lifted her head in an amazed curiosity. "Is that so?" She sat down. "I'm Jules, Shadow and Lynx nice to meet you two," she greeted respectably.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:57 pm

-Lynx-

I smiled. "Hello Jules. Even though we havent known you for even five minutes may I ask you something?" Shadows eyes widened. "What are you going to ask her?" I smirked. "Dont worry, Shads, its not bad."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:59 pm

Jules looked confused and her eyes widened. "What is it you want to ask me," she asked. Looking at Shadow with gentle, amber eyes.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:02 pm

-Lynx-

I grinned. "Whats it like living in a cage full of food that walks on two legs." Shadow looked embarrassed. "And to believe your my sister." He mutter looking down, blushing. I continued smileing like nothing ever happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:02 pm

Jules looked at them with an sigh. "It great.... it's great but I want to know what it's like living on the outside," she murmured softly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:15 pm

-Lynx-

I grinned. "Well come on, I am sure Shadow wont mind if you tagged along." I said turning around and looking at the fence size. "You could jump it. " I turned and layed down.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:21 pm

Jules hesitated. "I don't know, what if my humans come looking for me, worried?" she asked looking at them both, her eyes periced through them both with nerovus eyes.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:28 pm

-Lynx-

I smiled. "You coat looks the same as mine just I look more wild. I think we could switch." I laughed. "Shadow will lead you around. No one will notice."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:34 pm

Jules nodded with an small sigh. "Fine," she says and jumps the gate quickly landing on Shadow's side.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:38 pm

-Lynx-

"This is gonna be good." I laughed and leaped over with ease. "Now Shadow, take her to the pack first. The go to the lake." I told him looking around the yard. "Its soo small..." I said in wonder.

-Shadow-

I grinned. "Alright Sis. Be back for you soon." I turned to Jules. "Come on."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:39 pm

Jules smiled and followed him. "Alright."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:43 pm

(Play the people cause I dont want to mess up0 there personality lol)

-Lynx-

I turned to the house unsure of what to do. I looked at the tree and saw a rabbit. Licking my lip I stalked over to it waiting.

-Shadow-

I start walking toward the pack. "I think they were falling me and Lynx." I laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:46 pm

~Jules~
I laughed and trotted up beside him pressing my flank against his.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:56 pm

-Lynx-

I leap on the rabbit, ripping it to pieces, letting the blood run down my throught. "Mmm fenced in rabbit."

-Shadow-

I pulled Jules right in the middle of the pack, they all stop barking at each other and turned to Jules. "Thats not Lynx this wolf smells differnt." Taffey said confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:58 pm

~Jules~
I shook my head. "No, I am Jules." I mumured and looked at Shadow nervously. Would this pack not accept me?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:01 pm

-Lynx-

"Time to meet the humans." I mutter walking to the door scratching and whineing.

-Shadow-

I saw as Phantom started laughing. "You traded in Lynx for Jules?" He chuckled. Well aleast he accepts her, and so does Taffey.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:51 pm

I shook my head. "Of course not, Lynx will be coming"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:54 pm

_Shadow-

I chuckled. "I might trade them though." I said stareing into Jules eyes. They were very beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:03 pm

I looked in his eyes also then licked his nose and giggled.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next