Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEVER HERE FOR ME.....(Please reply...)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NEVER HERE FOR ME.....(Please reply...) Empty NEVER HERE FOR ME.....(Please reply...)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:03 pm

THE PAST
Gingerstone stepped out of her cave and yawned silently to herself. She looked around. "Mom," she called silently. She padded out slowly looking around for her mother that usually slept by her side until she was awaken. She called once more.... "Mummy."
"Gingerstone!" she heard. She pricked her ears and bent down to smell the ground. "Go back to the cave!" Gingerstone looked around frantically. "Mummy, where are you?"
she looked around hoarsly not giving up. She smelled two-legs somewhere. Suddenly, she turned around to see a indian he grabbed her by the scruff. She whined. "Let go of me!" She struggled lose.
The human started to walk and as they got closer to the cabins and campfires, Gingerstone saw her mom... "Mommy..." she called. "Didn't I tell you to back," her mother asked sternly. "I couldn't leave you..." she murmured.

Gingerstone looked felt tears roll down her face as they start digging a hole for her mother... she remembered her mother's last words before she died: "Never give up hope young one, for you have a bright future ahead of you." Then slowly her mother drifted off into her forever sleep....
She watched as they slowly put her in the whole and start putting the dirt back in its place. She had to stand here, and watch her mother's motionless body get buried. That felt horrible in every way. She just wanted to storm off crying but she knew she just had to pay her respects.
These two-legs were kind. Every night her two-leg girl, Maraloona would tell her how special she was and that's why she got tooken in from the indians because she was nice and strong.
She rememebered the girl's words.
She sloly watched them walk away and she trotted up to where her mom's body was buried and cried slowly. She wished she could just have another chance with her.

She stayed there til night.... it began to ran hard and she still sat there in silent vigil. She heard a fimilar voice. "Gingerstone!" It was Maraloona! "Come girl," she said silently. She lead the way. Gingerstone whined and got up turning to followe Maraloona. "Goodbye mother," she said over her shoulder and walked away.

Next Day....

Gingerstone awoke early the next morning. She yawned silently and began padding outside. The birds were tweeting and she got hear the mockingbirds singing. She sighed. She then saw the puddles from last night's rain. She sat outside feeling the summer breeze silenly.
NEVER HERE FOR ME.....(Please reply...) Mexica10
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

NEVER HERE FOR ME.....(Please reply...) Empty Re: NEVER HERE FOR ME.....(Please reply...)

Post by BayMickey Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:16 pm

~Sovrano~

I smelt a fae. She was on my grounds.I tracked down her sent, and she soon came into my view. "Hello" I said catiously. Wtaching her every move. I looked her. She didn't look so bad, but I wasn't taking any chances.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

NEVER HERE FOR ME.....(Please reply...) Empty Re: NEVER HERE FOR ME.....(Please reply...)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:29 pm

Gingerstone growled when she saw the male wolf. "What are you doing on indian camp grounds!" she snarled loudly, showing her sharp fangs. She was pretty agressive with strangers....
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:34 pm

"Ha! This is my land. I was raised here." I stood tall, then sat down. I smiled. "What are you doing?"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:36 pm

Gingerstone looked slightly confused. His land? "What do you mean your land? You see indian cabins don't you?" She sneered. "You must've scented the wrong tree!"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:44 pm

"The Indians raised me." I smiled again. "I'm Sovrano, by the way." I stood up and passed the fae by. "I could show you aroud, if you like." My offer was friendly, and it's good to be friendly, right?
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Gingerstone rolled her eyes bitterly. "Thanks but I was raised here too." she said with annoyance and walked over by her mother's burial place and lied down to give a silent prayer.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:49 pm

I turned to look at the fae. "Are you okay?" She looked sad. I was worried. "One second." I saw a doe running. I croched down, waiting to strike. I pounced on top of it, killing it instantly. I didn't eat, because I dragged back to the fae. "Here you go." I laid it in front of her. "Eat up!" I walked to a nearby tree, laying down underneath it.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:53 pm

Gingerstone looked down at the doe after her prayer... she used to do that with her mother. She inhaled heavily and picked up the doe dropping it in front of Sovrano. "I usually hunt for myself big shot... I'm Gingerstone by the way," she said and trotted in her cabin.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:55 pm

"I was just trying to be nice...." I dropped by her doorstep, knowing it was the right thing to do. I trotted to a blackberry bush, since I wasn't that hungry. Then, I walked over to my cabin, hoping little Johnny wanted to play.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:59 pm

Gingerstone smiled looking for Maraloona. "Hi girl, I'm going hunting with a group wanna come?" she heard Maraloona. Gingerstone barked. "Okay, wait outside." Gingerstone padded outside but she was stopped by that doe. She picked it up and brung it in to Maraloona. "Caught something already girl?" Gingerstone barked and trotted back outside with an annoying face.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:04 pm

Of course, Johnny wanted to play. We ran around the grounds, him riding me. Ouch.... He was tugging my ears. His mother called us in. I got fed berries as a 'treat'. I laid down where Johnny played. "Helldo bwoy." He said petting my back. I got up then ran outside, going to hunt. I caught a buck, ate, got some water, then bathed. Running to nowhere, the air dried me off.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:12 pm

Gingerstone waited it already had be over 10 minutes she would've left already! Gingerstone went back in the cabin to investigate. She could see her owners light breathings... she smiled and put Maraloona's cover over her and went out to hunt on her own...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:17 pm

I smelled Gingerstone again. Don't bother.. I saw a rabbit. Wanting a snack, I killed it. Eating quickly, I didn't want to cross paths with the fae again. That didn't work put so well. When I saw her, I pretended I didn't. Not wanting her to get aggervated.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:20 pm

Gingerstone spotted the male again... she smiled and rolled her eyes, she knew that trick. She padded over by him pressing her sleek body against his. "Hey big shot, whatcha doin' here?" she asked with a teasing in her voice.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:24 pm

"Hunting" I looked at her, and smiled. "Wait, is that a problem?" I laughed at myself. " It stopped. "Or, will you please give me another chance." I rolled my eyes, waiting on some smart comment.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:27 pm

Gingerstone nodded. "Okay, let's see whatchya got big shot!" she said licking his muzzle....
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:31 pm

I licked her back, then made a sad face. I laid down. "Will you ever, please forgive me?" I got up, then nipped at her sides playfully.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:36 pm

Gingerstone shook her head. "It wasn't, you... it was me.... I was just having---family memories that's all...." she murmured sotfly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:40 pm

"It's okay, you didn't hurt my feelings or anything." I laughed. "I crack myself up sometimes." I looked at the fae beside me. "There's a lake up here with a drop off, watch." I ran towards the higher ground. It was a good fifteen feet above the lake. I jumped off. trying to scare her, I didn't come up for a while.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:41 pm

Gingerstone raced up the high ground and looked down tumbling with a laugh.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:43 pm

I came up, then went back down. I grapped Gingerstone's back paws, pulling here under.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Gingerstone giggled and pinned him to the ground. "I think I should be hunting." she said calmly... letting him up and padding into the woods.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:48 pm

I climbed out the water, shaking it off of me. "Byebye then." I sat down, and waved my front paw. "Happy hunting" I walked back to my cabin. I fell asleep, curled up next to Johnny.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:51 pm

Gingerstone hurried and killed a buck and brung it in front of her cabin... then layed beside it, falling asleep.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next