Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEVER HERE FOR ME.....(Please reply...)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NEVER HERE FOR ME.....(Please reply...) - Page 2 Empty Re: NEVER HERE FOR ME.....(Please reply...)

Post by BayMickey Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:53 pm

I woke up the next day. I went hunting, killed three rabbits, then ate, got some water, and bathed. I didn't expect to see Gingerstone today. But you never know.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

NEVER HERE FOR ME.....(Please reply...) - Page 2 Empty Re: NEVER HERE FOR ME.....(Please reply...)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:56 pm

Gingerstone was padding with a piece of rabbit in her mouth she then ran into her male friend again touching noses with him. "Opps sorry." her cheeks flushed red and she looked away.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:02 pm

(gtg bye!)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:03 pm

'It's okay..." I stood there. "How are you today?" I sat down, getting comfortable. I looked at her, noticing she was kind of attractive. "Aren't you gonna answer?" I smiled.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:57 am

Gingerstone nodded. "I'm fine..." she replied tensley.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:13 am

"Well, that's good." I started walking off, thinking she had enough of me from yesterday. From her answer, that seemed plausible. ( Sorry it's short!)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:15 am

Gingerstone looked confused. "Don't go...." she said. "We haven't had a play date yet," she giggled.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:18 am

Sovrano turned around. "What are we now, pups?" I looked at Gingerstone. I pounced on her, pinnig her on the ground. "Don't even try. You couldn't beat me. I said, smiling so big that it showed my teeth. I got off of her. "Give me your best shot."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:29 am

Gingerstone growled playfully and put her butt in the air. "Okay big shot I'll give it a try." she pounced of him and bit his ear.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:34 am

"That's it?" Ipinned her down again. "Really?" I licked her cheek. I let her go, giving her another chance. "One more try." I crouched. "If you screw this one up, I'll have to teach you how to hunt." I looked at her. "That'll be fun."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:35 am

Gingerstone laughed. "Trust me, I know how to hunt." she growled playfully and pounced on him locking her jaws on his neck.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:39 am

"Ok, ok, you've passed." I got up. i heard Johnny screaming for me. "Hey, I gotta go. Sorry, bye." I licked her maw, then left. I played with Johnny, then went to bed.

The next mourning, I did my original routine. Hunt, eat, drink, bathe, play. Once I was done, I wandered around. Not knowing what this day would bring.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:12 am

Gingerstone was out hunting... she caught a rabbit and now, she was catching rabbits because that's what her owner wanted her to catch.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:20 am

Just-a walking....

(Lol)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:26 am

After the day's hunting, Gingerstone went over to get a drink from a watering hole....
(Lol can you post in my new post in blakcberry hill it's called Vanished something pack)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:31 am

(Sure, girl or boy?)

I spotted Gingerstone. "Hello." I smiled and walked up to her. "Nice day out isn't it." I got some water. I looked at her waiting on an answer.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:33 am

(Um... it doesn't really matter you can choose... mine is a female it's called Vanished Dreams btw)
Gingerstone nodded her 'hello' and kept drinking water.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:36 am

(I'll make a brute.)

"Okay, Ms. Grumpy gills." I laughed. "I'll just go now-" I started walking off. I turned my head. "Unless, you want me to stay?" I smiled.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:38 am

Gingerstone stood for a moment. "Hmm... let me think... I pick stay!" she giggled and padded over to him nuzzling him gently.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:43 am

"Ok." I nuzzled her back. "i've decided I'll stay." I licked her cheek. "What are we going to do today?" I looked at her. "Swim, hunting lessons, or fighting?"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:07 pm

Gingerstone shurgged. "I'm not sure," she said pawing the ground.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:23 pm

"Do you have any new ideas?" I would do anything she wanted. "I've got it! Follow me." I started running towards the mountains. I climbed the smallest one, which was about twenty feet high, and slid down. I shook off my fur, which was coated in dirt. "You turn." I waited for her to slide down, then we would go to the next one.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:25 pm

Gingerstone giggled and slide down getting a splash of dirt on him. She laughed and fell on her stomach...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:29 pm

"See? I come up with the greatest ideas." I smiled proudly, and walke do tohe next tallest one. I slid down that one, too. "This is losing it's fun now. Let's do something else. Your choice." I waited on an answer, knowing she said she either didn't care or know. I sat down, dirty.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:31 pm

Gingerstone thought then frowned with a sigh. "Are you up for a adventure?" she asked quietly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next