Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥ The Dream... ♥

2 posters

Go down

♥ The Dream... ♥ Empty ♥ The Dream... ♥

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:39 pm

♥ Name ♥
Jessica Delilah Polaniere

♥ A.K.A. ♥
Jess

♥ Gender ♥
Female

♥ Age ♥

♥ Job ♥
Waitress

♥ Dream ♥
Singing/ actress

♥ Personality ♥
Jessica is worthwild! She's not afriad to be herself, and is a actually the weirdest in class. She's the class clown and still get's A's, B's, and C's, her weakness is usually math. She is the bizarre type and loves to make thinks funnier and worth laughing for. She's litterly playful and sometimes talks too much.....

Pic
♥ The Dream... ♥ Victoria-justice

Jessica looked at the morning sun with a smile. Everyone was gathering around to watch the eclipse. "Table three!" she heard a call. Jessica groaned and stood up to get the order. After she got it, she took it to the person who was waiting. "Thank you sweetie," the woman said. Jessica smiled, taking the money to the cash register. She heard murmurs going on behind her... she turned to see that the eclipse was starting. "Table five." Again?! I couldn't miss this, she thought. I can't.

Her and her dad used to watch eclipses together when she was little. It brung back so many memories since her father passed... she hurried and grabbed the two trays. She took one quick glance at the sun before she started to walk. The shadow of the moon was so closer at the edge. She smiled quickly walked over to table 5. She then hurried and sat down again...she took some glasses so she could look directly at the sun, and sat down looking at it. The glasses reflected the sun-light.

Last edited by Solar Eclipse on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

♥ The Dream... ♥ Empty Re: ♥ The Dream... ♥

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:00 pm

Name~Jazmin

A.K.A~Jazzi

Gender~Female

Age~17

Job~Waitress

Dream~Singer

Personality~Jazmin is fun, wild,and crazy some says she's to popular to hang out with Jessica but she didn't care she still did.
Someday she would persue her dreams the hard way or not.

Crush~Damon

Bff(s)~Jessica,Carly,Angelina,Katlynn,Jada,and Kate.

Eye Color~Grayish Blue

Hair Color~Blonde

Apperence~Everyone say she looks like Taylor swift

Pic~I'll put one tomorrow maybe but she ,looks like taylor swift

Jazmin~
I ran around the room getting people's order's "hey Jessica can you get table 9 for me"I yelled across the room to Jessica then ran over to table 8 and got their orders and gave them to the cook and ran over to table 7 and gave them their food this Job was hard and annoying but it was as good as it could get I looked at the click it was 1:55 only five min. till me and Jessica's brake.

(hey sorry so short I got to take sophie out)

Last edited by Love me love me not on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:06 pm

(go ahead and start! Very Happy )
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Jessica turned and saw her friend Jazmin. She smiled, taking a quick look to the slow moon shadow going over the sun. She then hurried and turned her head over to Jazmin again and waved. "Hurry, hurry," she called. "Don't tell me you forgot about the solar eclipse? It's starting RIGHT NOW!" she did not mean to rush her friend, it's just that, she promised to watch it with her..... they were best friends who talked about it at the last one.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:46 pm

Jazmin~
"no I didn't forget I would never for get were done here anyways it's our brake"I called and took of my apron off and headed into the kitchen to put the tray back I waited for Jessica so we could go watch the Solar Eclipse because they don't last very long.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:13 pm

Jessica smiled exicedly. She raced out the small shack door and layed down a beach towl. She put on those special glasses on that she used to wear when she was smaller. Her heart pounded wildly in her chest and she heard people starting to count down for the moon's shadow to land on the sun. "20, 19, 18..." she joined in.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:20 pm

Jazmin~
I ran outside with her and put a towel down and sat down with Jessica and smiled I loved watching the Solar Eclipse with Jessica she watched everyone count down she happily joined "20,19,18,17,"she began with the rest of them.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:40 pm

Jessica looked over at Jazzi still counting down. "15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" cheers drowned the whole beach as the eclipse finally went on there. The eclipse lasted for about 8 minutes.... Jessica jumped up, her heart beating faster now. She jumped on a bench grabbed the a mega phone, and began to speak. "Hey Beach people! Let's have a loud cheer for this moment! When I say 'solar' you say 'eclipse'!" she yelled. People looked at her with excited faces... she knew they were ready to do it. "Solar!"
"Eclipse!"
"Solar!"
"Eclipse!"
She screamed and cheered and everyone did it with her she sat back down beside Jazie and laughed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Jazmin~
I smiled and laughed with her and the rest of the crowd she could be really funny at times but I loved her I thought looking at the sky it was dark about 8 to 9 minutes then the sun was back out that was awesome for only 8 minutes I looked to Jessica and laughed some more "hey you wanna go celebrate the Eclipse with me"I said and got back up most of the people were leaving by now.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Name~Daniella
Nickname~Dani, Tatertot
Gender~Female
Age~17
Height~5'2" (She's a shawwtyy)
Personality~Very shy and quiet, very loving and sweet, caring and understanding, rarely shares her feelings, can be very funny at times when she feels like it
History~Very long and complicated...Why don't ya ask her?

~~Pic Comin' Soon!!~~

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:19 pm

(hey here's some pics of Jazmin or Jazzi)

Pic(s)~♥ The Dream... ♥ Picnikcollage
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:53 pm

(( This is Daniella, I think she is an actress on a kid's TV show... But I don't know ))
♥ The Dream... ♥ Ariana-grande-rodeo-drive-photo-shoot%2520(31)

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:54 pm

(she is she plays a girl named Kat in a show called Victories I think it's spelled)
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:58 pm

(( K thanks ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:04 pm

(welcome girl)
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:39 am

Jessica nodded. "Come on, they're having a canival on the dock!" she squealed and grabbed Jazmin's hand running her to the dock. "Wow look at it, it's beautiful.." she murmured with a sparkling smile.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:20 pm

Jazmin~
"OK Jess I'm coming"I said to her and ran to the carnival "this is beautiful Jess"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:31 am

NAME~ WENDY

A.K.A~ WENDYROO

GENDER~ FEMALE

AGE~ 17

JOB~ WAITRESS

DREAM~ FASHION DESIGNER/SINGER

PERSONATLITY~ SMART,FUN,TALENTED,AWSOME,cool friendly, and wendy dont like making people said only if they hurt her cheers

pic:♥ The Dream... ♥ BrendaSong i look jst like brenda songs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down