Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eskimo's Dream

Go down

Eskimo's Dream Empty Eskimo's Dream

Post by whit0107 Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:51 pm

Eskimo~
"There would never be a more sunny day than today." I thought as I dozed off and on in the hot afternoon heat. The blistering sun shone down on my gray pelt, warming it to a pleasant tingle. It shone perfectly hitting my brown, watery eyes as I galloped around the baren and green meadow. I was 5 years old and enjoying my life so far. I escaped my controlling herd I belonged to from birth to see the sun shine in differant places and meet new horses. I often dremt about starting my own herd and having foals with a stallion I really loved.
I new I was in heat. I wasn't stupid like other young mares, prancing around and spreading your scent about while you mindlesly graze on some grass. And draw in practiclly every forcer out there. I wasn't going to end up like those mares. Young and pregnat with a ignorant forcers foal. I have never been bred by a forcer, in fact I have never been bred by any stallion at all.
I was annoyed by the fact that I thought I could start my own herd and find some special stallion. I stood at the foot of an apple tree, rearing slighly and throwing my head back trying to reach a what seemed to be perfect apple. I wanted the apple desparatley. The warm but quenching juices flooding my mouth in the hot afternoon day drove me to it. I wasn't thinking as I let out the loudest frusterated whinnie of the day. My winnie scaring myself squeled when it was fading into the mountains behind me. I stood at the tree, giving up and waiting to see what my unexpected winnie had reeled in. I nervous eyes scanned the lonley meadow for any catches my reel had brought in.

(Mental note for me... Orange=name and indigo=body.)
Eskimo's Dream White-horse
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

http://Friend me on howrse.com if you have an account. inspireme

Back to top Go down

Eskimo's Dream Empty Re: Eskimo's Dream

Post by whit0107 Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:17 pm

It's kind of bad. But still... Sad
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:01 pm

(If she has a foal latter on I'll be glade to play it if you'd like. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:17 pm

(Well I'm looking for somone to play a stallion rite now. But I'll let you know when or if she has a foal. I need somone to reply to the topic first though.)

Last edited by whit0107 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tags)
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:28 pm

(I know, I'm just saying. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content