Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger Eye and Satanic come to find evil mares worth their while.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tiger Eye and Satanic come to find evil mares worth their while. Empty Tiger Eye and Satanic come to find evil mares worth their while.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Tiger Eye~
The wind ruffled through my long wings causing a whistling noise. I flew through and around the white fluffly clouds. The light. I cringe as the warm rays rested upon my broad back. Pinning my ears I tense until the welcome shade of another cloud slides across my slithing form in the sky. My long legs reached out and brought me ever closer to the largest cloud I sought. Thunder Cloud. There I would find more mares for my herd. I had no lead mare and was about to go to war. Snorting, my eyes light in an evil delight as the cloud came into my sight. A deep nicker rumbled in my throat, but was short ended when Satanic got to close. Pinning my ears tighter against my cranium, I squeal and rear higher into the air. Snaking my head out I nip him harshly on the shoulder tearing his pelt. With my delicate nostrils flared I shake my head as I bring it back into a elegant arch. Reaching out with my sharp hooves I pull my self to the cloud at a trot. After we stop I look around, throwing my glance back at Satanic only once. After that my attention was fully on getting the mares. Rearing up, I strike out with my long slender legs, a loud powerful scream ripping from deep within my throat. I had land...lots of it, and I needed creatures to inhabit it.
Satanic~
We had been flying for days now, both of our tempers running short. Our bodies moving stealthly through the clouds unbeknownst (sp) to the creatures down below on the earth. Snorting I momentarily toss my large skull into the pounding wind. Bringing it back, my view lands on the cloud we had been seeking. Getting excited I speed up, but venture to close to Tiger Eye. Quickly I try to shrink back, but I was no match to Tiger Eye and before I had moved even an inch I felt his teeth clamp down and tear my beautiful pelt. Snorting I pin my ears with hatred glowing in my eyes. When we finally land, I prance several hundred feet behind Tiger Eye until we came to a stop. Turning my head I look down at my shoulder where the wound was. With eyes flaming I spat. "That wasn't necessary." Though when Tiger Eye looks back, I wince and take a step back. with a sigh. This would just end up being another scar.

Back to top Go down

Tiger Eye and Satanic come to find evil mares worth their while. Empty Re: Tiger Eye and Satanic come to find evil mares worth their while.

Post by • Echo Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Callie
My dark, tawny colored wings were tucked close to my body, my dark chestnut body sleek and elegant, head held high. The only details that marred my beautiful appearance were my pinned ears, the whites showing at the corners of my eyes, nostrils flared to show the delicate inner lining. Diping my head, I brought I back up high, pausing in my steady jog to paw roughly at the ground, shaking my head furiously. A piercing scream slashed through the air and I pulled my head up short, ears lacing tighter back against my cranium, lost in my tangle of dark brown mane. Throwing my head again, I pull my lips back from my teeth as I detect the stallion in the distance from whence the sound came. Tucking my head momentarily, I thrust it out before me, shaking it roughly up and down several times, my mane flying everywhich way. Snorting loudly, I take a few steps forward to better make out the two forms, both belonging to stallions who seemed to have been travelled together, though one appeared to be submissive to the other. Strange; most stallions travelled alone or with their herds, few as old as these two would still be part of bachelor groups. Pricking my ears forward momentarily before lacing them back again, I flare my nostrils slightly more to catch their scents, the red lining standing out against my dark pelt. Snorting again, this time not quite as loud, I shuffle my wings, dark on the tops, lighter on the bottoms, and begin to walk a few paces towards them, curious now but still wary and cynical.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Tiger Eye and Satanic come to find evil mares worth their while. Empty Re: Tiger Eye and Satanic come to find evil mares worth their while.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:41 pm

Satanic~
Being I was closer to the mare, I caught her scent first. With a deep rumbling nicker coming from my chest I step towards her. Flagging my tail and arching my head, I prick my ears... But I'm drawn up short when another sharp pain shot up from my back right leg. Squealing, I instantly pin my ears and lift a leg in warning. But that only served for another harsh bite. Flaring my nostrils I toss my head into the air and back away and to the side quickly to get out of Tiger Eye's way.

Tiger Eye~
Ears pinned and nostrils flared, I bare my teeth at Satanic in one last warning. Shaking my head I unpin my ears and lift my head higher. "Stupid mongrel.." I mutter under my breath. Licking my lips I flick my tail and turn my attention to the lovely pegasus mare before us. Her stunning color standing out from the whiteness of the cloud.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:51 pm

Callie
My ears pulled forward into a neutral position as one of the two started towards me and I paused, seeing the more dominant stallion lunge and nip harshly at him. When the first lifted his leg as a warning, he received another bite, the more aggressive stallion coming forward, unpinning his ears as the other backed away. I could barely hear him mutter something yet didn't catch the exact words, though I guessed it was directed at the other stallion. Stepping forward again, ears still in a neutral position, I walk with prancing steps closer, neck arched in the crest, coming within a few yards of the two before I began to walk.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:21 pm

Tiger Eye~
Eyes wide in interest, I stretch out my muzzle to take in her scent. "Hello there little lady." My deep voice having a tint of warning note in it. Tossing one last glance at Satanic, I smile and return my attention to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:48 pm

Callie
Stopping within a few feet of the closer stallion, I bring my head up to study him, nostrils dilated as I breathed in his scent, ears sliding forward slightly. "Hello," I replied, my voice sounding much more feminine and refined compared to his deep baritone, and my amber eyes followed his to the other stallion again, lingering on him now that I could see his features better, before I returned my gaze to the other. "Who are you?"
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:10 am

Tiger Eye~
"I am Tiger Eye." A slight smirk slide onto my face as I replied. "And you are?" I ask. My voice turning questionably. Hearing a hushing cough behind me, I roll my eyes. "And this is Satanic here behind me...If you don't mind me intruding, but why is such a little lady like you doing out here all alone?"

Satanic~
As he says my name I smile and dip my head momentarily.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:16 pm

Callie
I tossed my head slightly, eyeing him as the smirk crept onto his face and into his tone. "Everyone just calls menCallie," I say, shifting my tawny-colored wings from whence I had gotten my name. I barely tore from gaze from Tiger Eye to look at Satanic as he was introduced, not wanting to let either of them far out of my sight. Hearing Tiger Eye's next words, I brought my head up shortly, eyes narrowing. It seemed everyone was always judging me off my finer-boned appearances as being petite and fine, which was possibly the reason why I had such a short temper. I rolled my eyes. "A little lady?" I asked in disgust, tail flicking roughly out behind me, lofting a back leg up for a moment. "Don't judge off appearances," I say, tone quivering slightly, ears back again.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:09 pm

Tiger Eye~
Narrowing my eyes also, I pin my ears flat against my cranium. "No one's judging." I spat, drawing my head up. Flicking my tail I walk towards her, then right on past her. Grunting I look around I shake my head. "This place always was a deadful sight." I grumble, pawing viciously at the bit of cloud we stood upon.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:08 pm

Callie
I rolled my eyes as he walked towards me and then on past, head pulled up shortly. Shaking my head slightly, I eye him as he stopped, pawing at the snow as I took a few steps back. I snorted. "If it's so distasteful, then why do oh come?" I ask, blowing loudly through my large, flared nostrils.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:39 pm

Tiger Eye~
Lifting my eyes I look at her. "For more mares of course." I say simply.

Satanic~
I roll my eyes and lower my head to nibble at what plants there was.

(sorry so short)

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:44 pm

It's fine.

Callie
I roll my eyes slightly. "What stallion leaves his herd to look for more mares?" I question, tossing my head slightly. "I hope you have a good lead mare watching over them."
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Tiger Eye~
My dark laughter rung out suddenly at her words as i turn around to face her. Stepping towards her, I flick my tail. My eyes a glow in some sinister way. "No one would dare threaten me nor my mares for that matter." Throwing my glance over at Satanic I narrow my eyes momentarily, then look back at the beautiful mare before me.

Satanic~
Flaring my thin delicate nostrils I shake my head then hold it high in defiance. Even when Tiger Eye gave me that warning death stare of his, my pride nor diginity budged.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:23 pm

Callie
I listened to him, ears flicking back slightly at his laughter, arching my eyebrows, snippy comments running through my mind, yet I refrained from saying any of them, for some reason. I saw the look Tiger Eye gave to Satanic and tossed my head slightly. "And so you choose to travel with another stallion?" I asked, still curious as to how that came to occur.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:10 am

Tiger Eye~
I pinch my lips together momentarily as I flick another look at Satanic. "Half brother" I spat. My ears flattening for a second, but pricking again when I turn to look at her.

Satanic~
Seeing his gaze I raise my head with flattened ears and flared nostrils. Shaking it I paw the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Callie
I flick my ears forward slightly when I looked at Satanic. "You are not please with him?" I ask curiously, my voice losing most of it's malice as I asked, becoming sweeter and more melodic.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:25 pm

Tiger Eye~
"He is a bastard child." I hiss. "His mother was not my fathers mate." Snorting quietly, I sigh.

Satanic~
My eyes narrowed dangerously at what he called my mother and how he refered to me. Rolling my eyes I shake my head and take a few closer steps. My boldness rising within me. "It takes two to tango." I mutter, though my words were very audible. My deep voice not even glitching or catching.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:59 pm

Callie
I toss my head slightly, not completely understanding. "Don't most stallions breed with mares other than their mates?" I ask, snorting softly. And besides, was it really that difficult to get rid of another, surely one you despise? Hearing Satanic begin to speak, I tilt my head in his direction, a bit surprised at his comment, eyes flicking over to Tiger Eye to see his reaction, a smirk forming upon my lips.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:12 pm

( Mind if I join? )

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:42 pm

I don't mind, but it's up to Tameless
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:15 pm

Sure Smile lol I'm on my phone so I'll reply later

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:52 pm

Hey thanks C=

Zaira
Zaira felt the ground grumble beneath her as she heard the others speak. Her ears perked to the point with quite surprise; it was usually so serene and quiet, but as she knew, things could change in an instant. Of course she hadn't had much of a liking towards the silence and peace, in fact, she was rather a criminal you could say. She couldn't stand civilians and souls who believed all beings could be united in harmony. She rolled her eyes to the thought of it and how foolish it was to think that way. She listened to the others speak for a while, then with one motion, she made her way towards them with her head raised. A devilish smile curved across her muzzle as she glanced at the three. She pawed roughly at the ground below her while she had waited for someone to break the silence. She then stood straight as she wished to questioned who they were. "Who must you three be?" It was strange of her to do this since she had rarely spoken so openly to others.
(Ah... Sorry if it's not the right length)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:59 pm

Tiger Eye~
My head and arched to the crest in both pride and anger when Satanic. Though just when I was about to step forward and teach the worthless rat a lesson, another femine (sp) broke the silence. Flicking an ear in her direction then turning my head, I dip my head. "My name is Tiger Eye." Black coat glistening in heath, I flatten my ears and throw a deadly glance at Satanic in warning. "And yes Callie, most stallions do. But my father did not."

Satanic~
Snorting I toss my head with flattened ears and ignore him. Instead I answer the new mares question. "I am Satanic. Half brother to Tiger Eye." My voice was rougher then it needed to be and as I added the last part I looked at Tiger Eye. Flicking my tail I turn my head back towards the new mare. "What is your name?" I question. My voice now calmer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:46 am

Zaira
Her eyes wandered from both of the stallions as they spoke their names. Her concentration was thrown at Satanic after he had asked who she was. She hesitated to answer the question for a moment and during that time, she glanced at the ground. She raised her head, redirecting her attention towards Satanic. "Zaira," she answered promptly. She studied them all with sharp observision as her tail spat her hind legs. "I assume that you three came here together, yes?" she asked for no particular reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:24 pm

Satanic~
I immediately became relaxed and attentive when her mezmerizing (sp) eyes found their way to my observing ones. "Lovely name. Not one that has been spoken of ever before." A smile accompanied my words.

Tiger Eye~
Shaking my head I object. "No, only I and Satanic came here together. We found the beautiful Callie already here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next