Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's All Alone Now? (Pick'N'Play People Only)

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who's All Alone Now? (Pick'N'Play People Only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Who's All Alone Now? (Pick'N'Play People Only)

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 8:04 pm

Johanna nodded and grinned. "Sounds like fun," she replied enthusiastically and shifted her position to her backside as Matthew told her to. "I bet she'll be great. Hell, she'll probably win."

Drake chuckled softly and shook his head at that embarassing memory. "We should hang out sometime," he said, quickly chaning the previous subject. He grinned and awaited her answer... Oh how he longed to see her once more!

Back to top Go down

Who's All Alone Now? (Pick'N'Play People Only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Who's All Alone Now? (Pick'N'Play People Only)

Post by BayMickey Mon May 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Matthew smiled. "I meant stop looking so pathetic. You're acting like you're depressed. Stop it. I'm going to cry. " He laughed because he sounded like a fag. He scooped her hand into his, "See my eyes are watering."

Jayci almost screamed. "Are you going to the music video? I get my hair cut off. I am not excited." Hesmiled and laid down on her side.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon May 16, 2011 8:13 pm

Angel got up yawning and played the song in her head she would play for extra. She woke up Alex they hurried, and got dressed, taking a shower, brushing their teeth and hair. Alex had shorts to her knees, and a shirt with Alex in it. Angel had pink shirt of and pants to her ankles. They headed out the door and got in the car, talking as Angel drove them there. They were going to be 3rd they watched the first contestant, looking around nervously for her Uncle.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon May 16, 2011 8:15 pm

Leena woke early, like 5 a.m and started getting ready for the day. She put a large version of Drum Beat's hat on and looked at her self infront of the mirror. She saw her blond headed mother walk up behind her and smile. "You've grown so much." She smiled and kissed her daughter on the cheek. Leena rushed out side and ran to the Pub, Drum Beat holding on to her shoulder.

When she reached the door, the security said no pets. She raised an eye brow, punched his hard cheek and entered. She waved to Angel and Alex. Her parrot flew to each one of their shoulders and whispered in their ears, "Good luck." Before returning to his master.

Her shirt-
Who's All Alone Now? (Pick'N'Play People Only) - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_cFnIgVOzHY_rXt8B3GFvH_pqnCWcnvvAx2BDsxpOFZsyygJARw

She is wearing the same pants. And she did this to her hair-

Who's All Alone Now? (Pick'N'Play People Only) - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlX56TFb6KCTiarkY9SLj2GrIl5nsKrm6sda111_IZx40X163Elw
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 16, 2011 8:34 pm

Jallian smiled and sat down. She ordered water and looked over her menu. She seen him looking over at her. She smiled and said " Me too." Putting ehr menu down and the waiter came over to take our orrders. " Um, yes i would like number 22 please, and extra crawfish. Thank you." SHe said and snatched a glace at him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon May 16, 2011 8:37 pm

"Number 1, the Big Bass. And can I have a baked potato?" The waiter nodded. Michtel took a sip of his water.

(Sorry it's short.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Jillian watched Michtel. she smiled and sighed waiting fro her food. To break the silence she started off a converstation " So, where you from?" Jillian said.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon May 16, 2011 8:46 pm

Mitchel replied immediately. "Here. Sctually. I live only about two blocks away from here." He set his menu aside. "What about you?" He folded his hands together.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 16, 2011 8:49 pm

Jillian smiled and said. " Here. Around this small town. I only live a few blocks from here also." Jillian said wiuth a slight chuckle. She looked into his eyes and smiled at him. Taking a sip of her water before putting ehr menu aside and twirling with fingers around.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 7:37 pm

Johanna gave him a quiet chuckle and tilted her head to the right so her head was now resting on his shoulder. She twidled her thumbs and whistled for a moment before standing up. She glanced back at him and nibbled on her lip before walking over to the T.V. and grabbing the remote by it. She switched it on and turned it to the SyFy channel.

Drake laughed deeply to her mini-joke. "Maybe. When is it?" His head was almost swooped off of his shoulders in excitement. He couldn't wait to see her again!

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed May 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Matthew stood up. "I better get going. I'll pick you up at eight. Bye." He leaned over and gave her a soft hug, then walked out the door. he ran home and went to bed, waking up early the next mourning. He took a shower and got dressed, ready for the new day.

Jayci thought for a moment. "Tomorrow. I don't know when. Call Leena. She planned it." She laid down and scooped up her white Persian kitten. He put it's head under her chin, in which the kitten, named Sugar, fell asleep.

Matthew's outfit~
Who's All Alone Now? (Pick'N'Play People Only) - Page 3 Thumbnail
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 18, 2011 7:55 pm

The man went to the mic after the other people were done. "Next, Anna!" the man called. Alex tensed. She knew she was next and still, he didn't seem to be here. Her stomach ached and she got ready to cry. Alex bent over. "What's wrong?" she whispered.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed May 18, 2011 8:00 pm

Matthew walked to where Johanna lived and rang the doorbell. He waited patiently outside the door. he had to make it before Angel sang.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed May 18, 2011 8:09 pm

Leena was listening to Anna sing and was shaking her head. A little girl asked if she could pet Drum Beat and the bird perched on the 5 year old's shoulder. After the girl left, the parrot fell asleep on his owners shoulder. Tommorow, at about 3, they would be shooting the video.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 7:06 pm

"Oh. My. God. Listen to the EVP," echoed the TV as Johanna wanted to hide in the thin blanket which seemed to make things a bit better. She, at the time, was watching Ghost Adventures on the SyFy channel, and frankly, she was a bit jumpy. At the sound of the doorbell, she leaped to her feet with her heart nearly thumping out of her chest. Realizing she was too caught up in the moment, she calmed herself and opened the door, happy to see the handsome face of Matthew. "Let's go," she said humbly before walking around Matthew and onto the street.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun May 22, 2011 7:17 pm

Leena sighed and sat back, watching couples starting to make out. "Drum Beat, why can't I get a guy?" She asked and rubbed the parrots head. She groaned as more started, the song was rather romantic. The girl rushed outside and leaned against the wall. Her head was spinning with images of her boyfriend, who was thousands of miles away. "Its over!" She yelled and threw the necklace she wore every day down to the ground. It was a heart that had their initials on it. Leena put her face in her hands and hid the tears.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 22, 2011 8:49 pm

Matthew smiled at her eagerness. "Okay, but we better hurry. Angel's probably goig to start soon." The auditorium was only down the street, about two blocks away. He made his way towards the building by Johanna's side. "She'll be happy I'm coming." Matthew sighed. "This just isn't my thing." And he was lying through his teeth. Matthew was fantastic singer, guitarist, pianoist, and songwriter. Secrety, he admire Kenny Chesney, Trace Adkins, Lil Wayne, Usher, and many more. It was his dirty little secret, besides being in love with Johanna.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon May 23, 2011 12:54 pm

Angel looked behind her one last time before getting up when she heard her name got called. She hesitated before making her way up on the stage. Where is he? She thought to herself pacing back and forth.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon May 23, 2011 12:59 pm

Leena dried her tears and headed inside. She waved at Angel and gave her a thumbs up sign. Then she retreated to the chair and sat with her chin in the palm of her hand, listening to the happening in the Pub. The heart necklace still lay at the outside at the door.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon May 23, 2011 5:59 pm

Hello? We are still posting right
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3