Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady & and the Tramp!!

Go down

Lady & and the Tramp!!  Empty Lady & and the Tramp!!

Post by Harley Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:48 pm

Please post more than one line.

Lady & and the Tramp!!  How-to-draw-lady-from-lady-and-the-tramp

It was dark, and smelled like cardboard to the pup, it was scary and she felt the box being lifted. There was a sound of ripping paper and Christmas light made her squint. "Oh Jim Dear, you shouldn't of." The lady (Gonna cal her rose) Gasped, holding Lady close. "What are we going to call her?" Jim asked his wife, patting her head. "She just a little lady." Rose smiled, nuzzling her when the pup licked her. "Lady!" Jim exclaimed, hugging his wife. "Its perfect."

That night, Lady was laid in her bed, expected to lay down and go to sleep. But as soon as Jim stood, she slipped out and skittered across the slick tile, whining. He clucked his tongue and placed her back in her bed, placing the blanket over. He rushed out, placing a chair under the door knob and heading upstairs, leaving Lady in the dark. "LEt me out!" She whined over and over again, scratching the door. The floor above her shuddered as Jim stomped on it. "Lady be quiet!" He scolded. She lay down, shivering in misery. She slowly scooted the chair out f the way, squeezing trough and heading towards the stairs. Lady hoisted herself up one, slipping but kept going.

Once at the top, she nosed the door open. Once more, Lady started her pitiful sounds. "Oh, look, she is lonesome." Rose said. "She can sleep with us for tonight and tonight only." Jim sighed, picking her up and setiting her on the foot of the bed.

A year later, Lady perked her head up, the birds tweeting in the early morning sun. She jumped out of bed, racing down stairs and through the dog door, catching the newspaper right in time. She shoved through the dog door, ripping part of the newspaper off. Lady laid it down oon the small tea table in her master's bedroom, then put his slippers on the floor where his feet came down. She did the same with Rose and pulled the covers off. "Darling, can you please explain to Lady about Sundays!" He groaned, flopping back down, the putting his feet in the slippers.

About a week later, Jim came back with a small rectangle box. "I got it just for Lady, and it she ever gets lost, someone can read her tag and give her back to us." He said, opening it and revealing a sky blue collar with a golden diamond tag. "Such a little lady." Rose cooed. They pput it around her neck, smiling. "I must show Jock and Rusty!"

She leaped through the bushes, discovering Jock sitting in a hole, digging up his bones. "Jock!" She yelped. "well, hello there Lassie." He said. "Notice anything differnt?" Lady asked. "You cut your hair?" "Nope,"
"Took a bath?" "Uh uh." "Went to the groomers?" "I got a new collar." She said, leaning her head back. "Oh my, how pretty. Perfect for a young Lassie like yourself."

"We must show Rusty, Lassie." Jock said, bounding out onto the sidewalk and towards Rusty's.

(Now, this is after she gets lost, but tramp hasn't shown up yet, so it kinda a remix now)

Lady sat alone in the park, watching her favorite star.She loved it so much. "I think I can finally sing it to you." She smiled, starting to sing to her guide star-

Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down