Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tramp (Rated M- johncenarules123)

3 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Tramp (Rated M- johncenarules123) Empty Tramp (Rated M- johncenarules123)

Post by Stormsong Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:38 am

(Sorry, couldn't think of another name. Neutral )

Tramp (Rated M- johncenarules123) Saddie10

Saddie kept her ears pinned. She was sprawled out in the niddle of her owners floor with a toddler pulling her tail and a baby screaming above her head. She sighed and stared out the window. If only she could go out on the streets. Maybe some fresh air would do her good. Her mistress started to yell at another child that had dug into the cake too early. Another birthday party. She sighed and stood up. Going to the door, she barked. Her mistress opened the door and let Saddie out. Outside, she shook out her pelt and walked to the edge of their fenced in yard and stared out at the neighborhood.

Last edited by Stormsong on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Tramp (Rated M- johncenarules123) Empty Re: Tramp (Rated M- johncenarules123)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:45 am

(LOL Its fine. Here comes Dodger!)

Down the long streets right by a train station in an alley way lived Dodger, a street wise German Shepherd. The train whistled, awaking Dodger from his slumber, his eyes blinking tiredly. Dodger yawned and stretched out his paws, two by two. The dog padded out of his alley, and onto the streets of Mexico, where the big people lived. The only hard part of being a stray, was that Dodger was basically a thief to not only humans but dogs to, and he had to watch his step. "Hey there he is!" A man yelled, chasing him. Dodger smirked and side stepped the human, sinking his teeth in the man's arm. Dodger let go and raced off, coming straight to a metal fence. But he knew what to do. Dodger basically scaled the fence and leaped down before running again, his large-for-his-age body disappearing within the darkness of another alley. Dodger panted heavily, his stomach grumbling for food. He groaned and pushed a trash can over, revealing three chicken wings. "Hmmm... Boneless!" He barked happily, digging right into the wonderful tasting chicken. Dodger soon finished off his meal and padded along wooden fences until he saw a dog. A Golden Retriver about 4 inches smaller than he was. She was around 3'4 feet he guessed. Dodger's dark brown eyes gleaming with interest. "Hola señorita!" He barked, padding over towards her. "May I ask your name?" Dodger asked. "Mine is Dodger."

(OK and let's try to keep this topic with at least 2 lines.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:53 am

Saddie was starled out of her thoughts and turned to face the new dog. She could smell the scents of the street on him and snarled. She may be a house dog but she knew that street dogs usually were up to no good. "Kind of bold, for a dog in your position," she growled. "You may want to make yourself scarce before I called my Mistress."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:00 am

Dodger only chuckled, "I'm not looking for trouble, señorita." Dodger replied, sitting down and cocking his head. Dodger glanced over his shoulder for a moment, making sure there was nobody following him. "Saddie!" Saddie's owner called. Dodger rolled his eyes. "Humans. Try living on the streets some day, chica. Its hard." He growled, turning around and padding away. But then a dog knocked him down. "Well, well, well. Looks like I got you eh, Dodger." A Doberman known as Bosco growled. Dodger snarled and flung him into a trash can, pelting away.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:10 am

Saddie snorted and padded into the house when her owner called. She turned and barked at a passing doberman who attacked Dodger. Her mistress grabbed her collar and pulled her the rest of the way in before locking the door. Saddie huffed and padded over to her bed and laid down to sleep. The toddler that was pulling on her tail before crawled up to her and sleep in her bed with her.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:14 am

Later that day when Saddie was outside again, he slipped through a hole in the fence. "Psst, Saddie!" He whispered, seeing her name on the collar. "I was wondering if you wanted to get some a, food." Dodger suggested, his dark brown eyes welcoming and soft. "Sorry about earlier. I was just being friendly." Dodger added, laying on his back.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:18 am

Saddie swung around to face him. "How did you get in here?" she hissed back. "And what makes you think that I want to go with you? In case you haven't noticed, I'm busy." She gestured with her tail to the family playing on the trapiline.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:21 am

"There's a hole in the fence." Dodger replied, glancing over at the hole. Dodger looked back at Saddie, and smirked. "OK fine. If you want to miss out on beef, and chicken and all kinds of meats." Dodger teased, until he saw a toddler. It waddled right up to him and yelled, "Doggie!" and hugged Dodger's leg. Dodger gently gripped out of the baby's wrath.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:32 am

Saddie barred her teeth in warning at him. "You hurt him, I'll tear your fce off." The Mistress suddenly screamed and snatched the child away from the strange dog. "Sick him Saddie!" The retriever snarled. "Go. We'll talk tonight."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:38 am

Dodger glared at the Mistress before glancing calmly at Saddie. "Yeah. See you then." He replied, whirling around and squirming out of the hole.

-Later that Night-

Dodger came padding back with a turkey for them to share, and once again squirmed into the yard. "Saddie?" He called, dropping the turkey. The dog tags he wore aroun his necklace dingled. (Dog tags are military necklaces for people in the army.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:42 am

Saddie padded around the corner of the house. She stared at him then at the turkey. "What's this for?" She pricked her ears when she heard the jingle of his tags. "Do you have a Master?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:46 am

Dodger sighed and shook his head, "No, I don't. You see, my father was in the military with humans and wore these dog tags. He gave them to me to remember him by, and I haven't seen him since." Dodger explained, remembering his brave father who risked his life. "And the turkey is for us to share. Its better than the pellets and slop that's put in your bowl. Trust me." Dodger growled a joke, nudging the turkey towards her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:55 am

She scrunched her nose, the thing hardly smelled like turkey. "Uh- No thanks. I'll stick to my pellets and slop thank you." She then grew serious. "Why are you hanging around my house?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:58 am

"I hang around everywhere. I'm just trying to find some friends since I am honestly chased down by everyone. Since I'm kind of a thief." Dodger replied, scuffling his paws. "Hey, Bernie's Grill is just down the street. You want to go there?" Dodger asked.

(You do know that they eventually fall in love in the topic.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:15 pm

She looked back at her house then sighed. "Alright, but we can't be gone long. I'm on guard duty tonight." She waited for him to lead the way.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:19 pm

"OK follow me." Dodger replied and lead her to Bernie's Grill. "Hey, Dodger, there you are!" Bernie yelled. Dodger barked jumping around. "Alright. What do you want?" Bernie asked. Dodger barked 3 times. "Oh some seak! Alright, here you a go!" Bernie replied, throwing 4 steaks out for Dodger. He wagged his tail before passing 2 to Saddie. "He has the best grill in Mexico." Dodger told her, his Mexican accent strong but handsome.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:35 pm

Saddie sniffed the meat. "All you have to do is bark and he'll give you steak?" She licked the meat and yipped when she caught the strange new taste.

(Lol, this sounds like a different version of Lady and the Tramp. Razz )
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:14 pm

(LOL I KNOW!)

"Yep, that's it." Dodger replied, digging into the steak happily. His taste buds tingled as he finished his meal, and glanced over at Saddie. "I hope two steaks was enough for you. He only gives me something twice a day, then I'm off searching trash cans." Dodger toldher, stretching his legs.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:34 pm

Saddie finishes off the first steak quickly. "Um.... You can have my other one. I don't think that I'll be able to finish it." She stepped away from it and shook out her pelt. "I don't want it to go to waste."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:42 pm

Dodger shrugged, "If you insist." He started to gobble down her second steak, and finished it very quickly. "Come with me." He said leading her to an alley way by the train station. "This is where I live. You can come by anytime you like." Dodger told her. Then he got an idea. "Do you want any help with the guard duty thing at your house?" Dodger asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:47 pm

Saddie sinff his sleeping quarters. I stank as bad as he did. She backed out. "I don't know, my Mistress may not like it. You would have to leave before she wakes up if you were to come."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:33 pm

Dodger sighed. "Maybe so. I don't get why being a stray is so bad." Dodger growled, his gaze on the ground. "Hey there he is!" A Rottweiler growled. He lunged at Dodger, sinking his teeth in Dodger's flank. Dodger snarled flinging him into the wall before sinking his teeth in the Rottweiler's arm, then throwing him out of the alley. Dodger was always known for his skill and strength.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:16 pm

Saddie tucked her tail in between her legs and bacled away. "Stop! Stop fighting!"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:28 pm

Dodger growled. "That's how it is out here Saddie. I HAVE to fight because I'm wild." Dodger explained.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:39 pm

Saddie whimpered and started to bark. She hoped that she could get the attention of any human passerby.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next