Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~A Dogs Purpose~ .Pick 'n' Play People Only.

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

~A Dogs Purpose~ .Pick 'n' Play People Only.  Empty ~A Dogs Purpose~ .Pick 'n' Play People Only.

Post by Harley Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:48 am

Bailey-

Bailey growled, sending the pup off him. Lately, his family had adopted a new puppy. She got on his nerves almost all the time. Black and tan ears folded back as he headed through the dog door. His pack was meeting in the park today, and he was an hour early. He ran, ignoring the pitiful cries of the pup. "When you're old enough!" He barked.

He rested in the park, knowing Pesco was sick and couldn't show up. The dogs sister had told him. All the dogs were neighbors, but owners didn't know where they went each day. Bailey lifted his muzzle to the cloudy sky, and let out the howl to summon his pack.

Sparta-

She heard the howl, and jumped out of the deep hole she was digging and darted towards the park. Her nails clicked on the pavement, and she barely dodged traffic, and slammed into a tree as she looked back. Sparta saw she was second there, since her house was at the end of the row of houses.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

~A Dogs Purpose~ .Pick 'n' Play People Only.  Empty Re: ~A Dogs Purpose~ .Pick 'n' Play People Only.

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:13 pm

Hunter kept his head and tail high, eating a little on his food. He then heard the howl summoning the pack and got up running towards the park. He stopped and barked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

~A Dogs Purpose~ .Pick 'n' Play People Only.  Empty Re: ~A Dogs Purpose~ .Pick 'n' Play People Only.

Post by Faye Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Buddy~

My ears flickered at the calling of Bailey. "Awe crap.." I muttered under my breath. Once against I was stuck in my six-foot high enclosure.. last time I jumped the fence, but badly scraped my belly. Taking a deep breath I decided to take another approach at the stiuation; perhaps I might find a safer solution. I suppose Bailey wouldn't mind if I was late.. he knew how wicked my owner was with these enclosures. Grrr

Callie~

My head shot up at the call of my leader.. After a rather long yawn and stretch I broke into a nice easy jog. You see, I had just woken up from my afternoon nap.. Within a few minutes I was there. I sat back on my hauches and whined in a friendly greeting to him..

Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:00 pm

Bailey-

"Greetings. Buddy must be stuck again. Enjoy yourselves for now." He said, sniffing around in the grass. "Brutus, Sage, Pesco is sick, who else am I missing?"

SParta tackled Callie, playfully snarling.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:03 pm

Callie~

I yowl loudly in defiance to the tackle. Since I was one of the small dogs I easily slid from Sparta's grip. I clamped my jaw around her front leg, which would most likely cause her to fall flat on her face. I take a step back, then sat resting for a moment..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:05 pm

Sparta-

I laugh, picking myself up. "Nice one." Life was to short for sadness, so I saw the funny side of things. Again, I tackle, jumping off and yelling 'tag' before racing off again.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Callie ~

I snarl at her and manage to get a light nip in before she races away.. Soon after I turn to Bailey, "so what is the order of buisness today sir?" I question him..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:32 pm

Bailey-

"That is a secret." He said, chuckling as Sparta snuck up behind Callie. "Have fun. And look behind you. " Sparta nipping Callie gently before hiding behind Bailey.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Callie~

I nod, rolling my eyes at him. "Oh okay." My tail flicks with impatient and my nose twitches. I lie down with a sigh..

Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:41 pm

(And how is this topic mature? lol)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:47 pm

lol, you know, I don't know, use your imagination
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:07 pm

~Chloe~

I was getting a bath when I herd him but staid with my girl. After the bath she painted my nails and put a bow in my fur. When she was finally done. I went outside and started walking there. I walked with my nail painted pink and a red bow in my hair. My coat shined brightly. I walked to the area. I saw them and walked in. "Hello." I say in a sassy tone.

Last edited by wild one on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:13 pm

( Wild ur dogs name is Chloe! ) lol

Callie~

I rolled my eyes as Chloe walked in.. I kinda hated her. She was too much of a diva and too flirty. It pissed me off. I snarled at her approach.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:29 pm

`~Chloe~` (Thanks)

I snarl back at her an in a flash I was standing above her, "Watch it mouse brain." I say selfishly then get off her and look at are leader with kind eyes and a look in my eyes that said `I'm sorry.` It usually worked when I gave him those eyes for I seamed to all ways get what I want.

Last edited by wild one on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:33 pm

Callie~

I rolled my eyes and strode off, angry.

Buddy~

I stole a quick glance back at the house to make sure my owner wasn't watching. In the far corner of the pen I started to dig. My sharp claws tore up the grass and dirt with ease until there was a rather large hole under the fence. I slid right through, my collar catching slightly, but with a strong pull it broke off and I was on my way. I jogged causually down the streets until I came upon the park. I barked my arrival I tail wagging. I strode in and said "Hello" to Chloe and my leader..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:54 pm

`~Chloe~`

"Hi, hows it going?" I ask in a friendly manner.

(Sor[ry] sor[ry] brain dead.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:55 pm

Bailey-

I snorted in disgust at her pink nails, but nodded in greeting. "We are a pack. You don't do that. And you're very late. At least Buddy has a reason. He doesn't attack others! Callie is smaller than you and you were not playing." He growled, pinning her. "Those eyes usually work. But not when yo do things like that." He got off, nuzzling Buddy in greeting.

Sparta-

I snarl at Chloe, knowing she would only get yelled at more if she attacked me.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:03 pm

Buddy~

"Please excuse my filth sir, I had to dig beneath the fence."I whined. I nodded a hello to Chloe. I sat back on my hauches. "So where is everybody?" I questioned.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:09 pm

Bailey-

"Pesco is sick. Others are playing." He said, licking the dirt off. "It is OK." Sparta came over to help, getting him clean in under 5 minutes. If Chloe was to ever come near, Buddy would snarl. (I'm not saying she did, but if you make her)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:09 pm

`~Chloe~`

"I had a resion to be late. My owner was giving me a bath and unexpetedly painted my nails." I say to him the turn to Sparta and snarl back but staid seated. I herd Buddy, "Late I'm guess-en. Maybe they were being force to take a bath to? I don't know. Sleeping late? Stuck at home? Who knows." I say and get up and walk a little ways away and sit down on my hind quarters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:13 pm

Sparta-

"We knew about the bath. You reek of the smell of flowery perfume. Buddy's owner puts him in a cage. Plus, Buddy doesn't attack others who don't like something about them." Buddy silently nodded, and licked behind his ears.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:18 pm

(Yooo yo yo! Buddy bee minee! GRR ) lol

Buddy~

"Be nice guys, she's a part of the pack too.. she just thinks differently. It's anyones instinct to attack someone that's they dislike."I barked. I rose from my hauches, thanked them for the grooming and then jogged off after Chloe. I nudged her shoulder softly. "You okay?"I whine..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:26 pm

I look up at him and in a friendly manner I lick his cheek, "Yea I'm fine." I say softly and look him in the eye while smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:29 pm

(Oops lol sorry, it'll happen)

Bailey-

"Buddy. Come back. We are a pack and she should not be running off. It is her fault. Callie said nothing, only snorted. Chloe! Get back here! Now!" He barked, and Sparta ran to get Chloe back.

(Guys, stick to the crush things
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:32 pm

Buddy~

Head lowered and tail tucked I obediently jogged back towards Bailey, awaiting my punishment..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum