Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~A Dogs Purpose~ .Pick 'n' Play People Only.

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

~A Dogs Purpose~ .Pick 'n' Play People Only.  - Page 3 Empty Re: ~A Dogs Purpose~ .Pick 'n' Play People Only.

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Brutus~

I snort roughly at their behaviour. Standing up, I trot calmly over to the two "What's wrong?" I grumbled, lowering into a sitting position.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

~A Dogs Purpose~ .Pick 'n' Play People Only.  - Page 3 Empty Re: ~A Dogs Purpose~ .Pick 'n' Play People Only.

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:55 pm

Hunter rolled his eyes and snorted. "Gosh, dude. Girls can be girls." he said. "And they are the brightest and most mature in the book." he said sarcastically and snorted.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Brutus~

I snarl slightly at him, though I knew he was being honest. "Give her a break, and stop acting so full of yourself" My voice was low and masculine.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:03 pm

Chloe-

After a lillte while I felt ready to go back *but 1st.* I thought. I then got up and walked to the bath room, I made sure my girl was not around, then knocked the nail poslish down and put my paws in it after all the colours had mixed. Leaving black on the nails. I then heard my girl's mom, "Honey what was that?" "Shit!" I said lowly then ran out of there and through the doggie door the trotted to the park. I walked up to them, "Hey guys." I said calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:05 pm

Bailey-

I looked away from her, feeling sorry

Sparta-

"One of you made him feel bad."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:09 pm

[ I'm confused -__- ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:19 pm

lol so am I. I winged it
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:38 pm

WTF?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:11 pm

Yea me to...I hate to admit it but this topic is going down hill....so any body is welcome to join my pick n play it's like this one but about show and you know that dogs in some shows are not allowed to be neutered\spayed unless retired....So it's a mature topic and you may cuss but please keep it to an minnom. :) )

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:13 pm

Sigh.... this wasnt exactly upposed to be all about love. It was just fun... Crying or Very sad
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:24 pm

I understand that and I'm sorry I sort of messed it up, :[ I'm sorry. Sad Will you forgive me? So that things can be all good aging? I love you )

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:33 pm

Yeah....
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:40 pm

Thanks. *Hugs*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:28 am

(Wow... I was gone for a day with friends and now... Hahaha I'm gonna post to see if we can muster up something to save this. I was actually excited for this topic!)
{Sage}
I awoke from my nap. I looked around and saw no one was home, normally I would be at the park meeting with my friends... The park! My friends! I jumped up, but had to stop and stretch my hind legs. They had grown sore from being slept on funny. I sighed and waltzed over to the doggie door and forced myself through. I loped around the house and then took off down the sidewalk toward the park. I ran to our normal place and slowed down, coming to a halt in front of only a few of my friends. "Where is everyone?" I looked over at Bailey and added, "Sorry I'm late. I haven't been getting much sleep lately, and I didn't hear your call during my nap." I smiled kindly, hoping I could offer any comfort to whatever these poor dogs had just gone through.

{Shakira}
As we pulled into the driveway I was itching to get out of the car. My owner opened the door as we pulled into the garage and I bolted into the house. Once upstairs I realized I needed nothing, so I ran back downstairs and out my doggie door. My gray, black, and white coat shimmered in the sunlight as I made my way down the sidewalk to the park. Luckily, my house was the closest to the park. I smiled, my blue eyes gleaming as I turned into the park's entrance. I saw that Sage was just slowing down as the pack came into view. I sped up a little, but slowed down when I saw all who was there, did not look so happy. Trying to lighten the mood I spoke up and said, "Guys? C'mon, what's wrong? I'm here now. No need for the long faces." I smiled and saw that most of them were genuinely sad. I sat down and my face went serious, "Oh wow. Something is really wrong." I looked over at Bailey and said, "Oh yeah. Sorry I'm late. The two-leggers took my with them for the weekend to some other two-leggers home." I couldn't look him in the eyes; he'd turned me down. [Oh and don't worry I just read everything. Yes, everything. I'm not gonna bring the love thing up in this anytime soon!]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:17 am

Chloe-

I sat there looking at every one then I herd sage come. Then Shakira, I park happily in greetings, "Hello guys what's up!?" I say then a guilty expression comes on my face after she asked that. Tail tucked I laid down and let a small whine out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:08 am

Bailey-

I sigh, looking up at them. "You should know Chloe." He said, smiling at her.

Sparta-

"Go easy on him guys. Buddy asked stupid questions. Howcan you bring pups into the pack if you are fixed? He asked how we would bring pups in if there was no love!"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:35 pm

[ Sorry but I am dropping out of this topic... I am completely lost ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:47 pm

I'm lost to.....
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:30 pm

Guys, I am gonna make a whole different topic. So reply there!
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:27 pm

{Ugh I can't seem to keep up. I mite quit.}
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:41 pm

I shouldn't even of made that pick and play! Everyone is quitting. But I don't exactly blame you Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad My leg is bleeding from the killer kitten. Muscle puppy may eat her
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:23 pm

I'm still in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:44 am

Thanks, Wild. Any ne up for a whole new topic? I
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:18 pm

I'm in!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3