Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play)

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play) Empty Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play)

Post by Harley Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:31 pm

Kio-

I sighed and opened my eyes. The dim glow of the fire made my red fur seem as if it was covered in red coals. "Another day." I smile evily and stand. My muscles stretch as I spread my body out and give a small yip. "Dang, Alphas aren't even up yet." I snort and sniff the kill we had brought in last night. A baby earth dragon. They were still pretty big, but the pack was big enough we could take him down. That dragon would last us for weeks. "Us lower ranks gotta wait." I sigh and sit out on the ledge, in the eternal storm.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play) Empty Re: Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play)

Post by BayMickey Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:40 pm

~Scar~
I slept soundly that night. I stretched and woke up, seeing Kio already up. "Good mourning." I smiled and looked outside. It was clear today. I trotted outside and basked in the warm sun. "It's really pretty today." I let my tongue rool out and I sat down, looking at the sky. I looked back to see who was all up now. Still, just Kio. I sniffed the baby earth dragon and decided I wasn't hungry. I just sat there, doing nothing. It got a little too hot so I went to the nearest puddle and drank some. I trotted back to my spot. Hmmmm, what are we gonna do today? I thought over my plans that the rest of the pack would find out later, when I pursued them.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play) Empty Re: Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play)

Post by Harley Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:46 pm

I smile. "Too bad we are evil, we might frolik in this." Fang stirred and I nudged him awake. "Oh" He mutters and bows to Scar. "Permisson to eat my Alpha." He asks and stands stiff. "Oh Fang! Who controls when you eat?" I mutter and bask in the new sun.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:49 pm

~Scar~
"Ah, I wish so. And permission grantec." I smiled and still sit there, basking in the sun.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:54 pm

Fang glares at me but nods to Scar. "Thank you," He says and gently tears at the scales of the dragon. "I await the day I get to meet our saviors in person." I bark excitedly and yawn. The two humans had saved us from the fire dragon, who had vowed to destroy all winged wolves. Why don't I have my wings you ask? I am not old enough.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:46 pm

Death stirred awake. His eyes opening a slite bit, he stood slowly. His wings spreading out all the feathers stretching away from eachother, then coming back to rest on his back. Death yawned his maw stretching open, his fangs shinning like dragon-like teeth. They gleammed with such strength, and power. He closed his maw, looking aorund as he smacked his maw to rid out the dryness. Death walked slowly out of the Leaders den. He trolted to the high-stone and stoped at the edge. His wings folding tight in behind his back. He snorted and stretched out his neck to let out a Remedy flow out of his maw. As his Pack gatehred aorund, he dropped his head and looked at them with glowing eyes. His pride, and bravery flashing into theres. Death straightened his back to sit tall on his hauches as he opened his maw to speak... " My brothers and sisters. I say to all that this year will be a LONG, and dreadful surving time for us." Death paused looking at there faces as he spoke, Hell walked up to the front of the high-stone to stand tall, pushing the others away. Death began once again. " We MUST be prepared for an attack." Death looked as his Pack murmured amoung there packmates. " Silence!" Death growled with an overwhelming power in his voice and words. His musles moved prefectly under his pelt. Hell snapped at two of his packmates to hush. Hell snorted and looked back up to Deth, waiting for quesstions from others...

(Sorry if not the best but thats all i could think of...)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:52 pm

Fang snarled. "What do you mean there is going to be an attack!" His tail curled around and gleaming fangs struck the air. "No other pack dares mess with us!" I shushed Fang and stood next to my brother. "Don't you wonder?" I ask and snap at the air. "Yes, why must we prepare for a attack not coming? I haven't even been trained!" I bark and bare my teeth. "Fore the sake of The Twin Gods I don't even have my wings yet!"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:56 pm

Death snorted, growled and roaring for them to hush! He spoke up his leaders beside him. Looking at them, Death nodded and went on. " It's not jsut any kind on pack, or wolves. It's MORe dangerous the that. But i will not tel you until that day comes, but we will be prepared i promise you all!" He spoke up making sure everyone heard him...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:03 pm

"How can we be prepared for a threat that is unknown to us!" I bark. "You have much more confidence that some of us because you are the only one in this pack that has the knowledge!" Fang glared over at me and shook his head. "I don't have to be old enough to have my wings, I can also have them granted!" I snarl. " A wolf without his or her wings is almost defensless, save the teeth and claws." Fang says quietly. I leap up onto the high rock and put my muzzle right in front of Death's. "Tell us or we won't fight this battle for you."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:44 pm

Death ggrowled and pushed Fang away. " You may be my packmate but i will NOT stand your attitude. If you dont fihgt you will die. The humans wont be here to protect you. None of us!" Death roared and glared down at Fang. Death got face-to-face with him. " The threat is more powerful then you will ever guess. They roamed these lands a thousand years before us. They are larger in size. They are skilled at fighting." Death lifted his head high and looked at everyone to say. " DEMONS!" She roared gasps and murmuring came from the rest. Death stiffened and snorted...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:10 am

~Scar~
I glared as Death said these horrible things. That just made my attitude a WHOLE lot worse. "An attack? Why, this si the third attack you've conjured up since you were in this Pack! I'm tired of it! We all are! I would advise you to shut your maw now!" I pushed Fang out the way to look at Death. "I will not tolerate such behavior anymore, Death, I know we may be evil, but not to our own brothers and sisters." I stood there, little white and gold wolf, looking up at a hge black and white wolf. I wasn't scared though. I could overpower him in a second with this attitude. Plus, I had my mate behind me to defend me if I got into any trouble.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:06 am

( Fill me in a bit, I was too lazy to read all the posts xD )

Talon yawned and opened his eyes, walking over to the carcass and eating only a little bit. He wasn't very hungry. He sat next to Scar and tugged on her ear playfully. He fanned his wings and licked his maw, absently listening to the conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:10 am

(Death said they was going to be a attack on the Pack and Scar is refusing it.)

~Scar~
I licked Talon's cheek and motioned for him to listen more carefully to the "attack."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:28 am

I looked at Death with a hard glare but sat my rump down. "You tell em' Scar!" I bark. "YOur the Alpha!" Fang smiles at me and I flick my tail at him. "Don't let a plain warrior tell you what is coming and what isn't, Fang has a higher rank than him!" I whisper in he r ear.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:53 am

~Scar~
I sat there, looking at Death. Then, I heard the childish voice of Kio. I laughed and looked at Talon. "What are we going to do with this pack?" I dropped my smile din exchange of a serious look.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:26 am

"Uh, what you want us to do." I say and tilt my head. "Scar, when am I going to get my wings?" I ask sadly and sigh.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:14 pm

"A little challenge from another pack shouldn't phase us," Talon said quietly. "But I have to know exactly how strong they are before I can make that a statement. Chasing them off may simply work. I'll think about it." Talon walked into his den to think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:19 pm

"Our pack is to strong to be beat!" I howl and jump in the air. Fang jump higher and flys circles. around me.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:38 pm

~Scar~
"I don't know, Kio, I don't know." I shook my head and heard Talon's words. "Talon, Death threatened Kio, who's meerly a pup!" I followed him into the den.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:42 pm

Talon growled. "Really. Death is a scoundrel. I'm going to have to teach that wolf a lesson if she's ever going to be fully accepted in this pack." He gave a stern look at the floor. "Tell her to come in here."

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:45 pm

~Scar~
"Okay." I walked out to where Death was. "Talon wants you." I snapped at her. "Now." I growled and walked behind her into the den.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:52 pm

I sigh and turn my head away. "If Death is right, and there will be a battle, I am gonna be the first one dead without my wings." I saw the mother of the earth dragon miles below the ledge, looking for her lifeless baby. She looked up and saw me. "Dragon! Dragon!" I yelped and spun around towards the leaders den. "Mama Dragon! Below, Ledge!" I pant. the screaming roar of the mother reached my ears and I yelped. "She's coming!"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Talon growled at Death. "Death, state your reason -- I want it a good reason -- for threatening Kio. Kio's a pup, Death. You are older and stronger than they are. Now answer."

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:57 pm

~Scar~
I saw the dragon instantly. "Kio, inside! Talon dargon approaching. Female, not too big." I ran out ad flew up, searching for a male. Nothing I bit at it's tale and took out a chunk og scales, blood, and muscle.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:01 pm

Talon flew after Scar, joining in on the attack. He grabbed the dragon's throat and tore away skin and scale viciously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next