Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play)

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play) - Page 4 Empty Re: Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play)

Post by BayMickey Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:17 pm

~Scar~
I trotted back into the den to see Talon in an aggetated mood. I decided not to bother him and laid down a couple of inches away from him.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play) - Page 4 Empty Re: Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:25 pm

Talon glanced at Scar, then back to Kio and Fang, rolling over on his side and stretched out, trying to fall asleep again. He rested his wings around him and Scar, pulling his mate close gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:31 pm

Fang snapped at me and sent me whimpering into a corner. But I smiled and wagged my tail in forgivness. I stood on the edge of the cliff and took a deep breath. My red wing s spread and I dove. The air rushed at my face and the ground was coming closer. With a small adjustment, I shot up and back flipped, then nimbly landed on my feet infront of fang.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:56 pm

~Scar~
I scooted closer to Talon and licked his muzzle. I then put my head next to his neck, since he was bigger than me. "I love you...." I whispered in his ear.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:55 pm

"Not that good!" Fang says and turns to the baby earth dragon. I rolled my eyes and sighed.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:52 pm

"Not as much as I love you," he whispered back, a grin touching the corners of his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:53 pm

~Scar~
"Now there's a lie." I smiled and licked his maw.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:16 pm

"Ew, Mommy and Da are getting mushy!" I teased and layed down next to them. My ears did several movments and I looked at them. "Why are we evil?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:28 pm

"I'd never lie to you," he grinned, pulling on Scar's ear playfully. At the remark, he laughed. "What you define as mushy, we define as romantic." Talon grinned then turned back to Scar, not hearing the last question.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:48 pm

~Scar~
I rolled to look at my daughter. "Exactly." I rolled back into Talon's chest. I smiled and dug my head into his shoulder.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:29 pm

A familiar smell rose into Talon's nose but he ignored it, licking Scar's cheek lovingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:04 pm

~Scar~
I licked his cheek back. I smiled and wrapped my wings around my body.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:00 pm

I leaped to my feet and snarled. "Answre me!" My dark voice ringing. "Why are we evil!"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:42 am

"Cool your jets," Talon snapped. "I can't tell you why we're evil. Some are just born that way. Meant to be, I guess you could say."

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:44 am

~Scar~
"Kio, don't snap off to us like that." I frowned and looked at my youngest daughter again. "We are just born that way. I was."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:08 am

Talon was in a playful mood and nipped his mate's ear, tugging on it slightly, curling his body around hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:32 pm

~Scar~
I smiled as he tugged on my ear. "Stop..." I whispered.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:12 pm

"Come on," Talon nudged her playfully. "I'm in a good mood for once."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:13 pm

"Kio, we are evil because the Lords of Life made us that way. It's not a bad thing, like being a light wolf isn't, its just life." Fang states and sniffs the air. "I guess your right." I sigh and watch the bright sun.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:17 pm

~Scar~
"Whatever..." I said nipping his ear.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:35 pm

"I wanna..." I didn't finish my sentence. "i want a real reason."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Talon whined, trying to guilt Scar into playing with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:55 pm

I smelled something odd, I had smelled the scent off my mom before but never off of me. "What?" I asked myself and sniffed around. I shrugged, but the scent was bothering me. Then I knew it, I was in heat. Knowing this, I plopped down on the ground and looked around. I watched a dragon skim down below, a large male earth dragon, but he was no threat right now.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:58 pm

Another weird smell filled Talon's nose. He sat up abruptly and shook his head. It wasn't Scar's, this time. He looked around and when he found the culprit, he lowered his head and nuzzled Scar, "I think Kio's in her first heat." He shook his head and padded over to the edge of the cave, eyeing the dragon. I growled a low warning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:57 pm

I lowered my ears and put my chin up a little. "Uh me?" I asked and looked around. "No, no heat here, just the earth dragon." My guilty voice hovered. I got up, put my tail between my legs and slunk off. I used my wings to fan the obnoxis scent away.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next