Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play)

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play) - Page 3 Empty Re: Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play)

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:39 pm

"I can walk!" I say and walk inside. Fang lands inside and bows his head. "Death's prediction may come true, much trouble has been brewing in other packs with demons." he reports and flys off again. "I-I could live without my wings." I stammer and count to ten.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play) - Page 3 Empty Re: Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:50 pm

Talon walked over to Kio. "Kio, you can't tell anybody this, but even though you don't have your wings, you're my favorite out of all my children." He licked her cheek. "Don't worry, you'll get your wings."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:55 pm

I smile and lick his neck. "I hope your not just saying that." I say and sniff the air.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:36 pm

"Why would I lie about something like that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:43 pm

"To make me feel better." I say. "Well, I better get to to bed, stars are showing." I say and lay in my bed.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:45 pm

Talon curled up around Scar and laid his head on her shoulder, falling asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:47 pm

~Scar~
I fell asleep instantly as I laid down......
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:57 pm

During a great dream, I feel a small pain in my back, but I ignore it. When I feel something tickling my nose I wake, and theres a feather! My eyes shoot open and I see a pair of wings on my back. "Mom, Dad!" I yelp and gaze at my new wings.

Her wings-

Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play) - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEeCgXfPCcTP5eqTXso0d8xg808rdxdH3XCOtPtvuPOVZZSKw6LA
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:31 pm

~Scar~
I opened my eyes to see Kio with wings. "That's great..." I went back to sleep.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:33 pm

I tilted my head at her reaction, but shrugged it off and headed out into the storm. "Ok, lets see what you can really do." I say and stretch them.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Talon slowly nudged Scar awake when he realized the significance of the situation. "No, Scar. Kio got her wings!" He bounded over to Kio and smiled. "Want a lesson in flying? I can show you some cool tricks." He grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:26 pm

"I think I have the basics down, just show me the cool stuff." I say and make sure Fang is still asleep. "Not gonna tease me any more." I say and smile. "I just wanna know how to dive and come back up and turn. Maybe some flips." I bark and nuzzle him.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:50 pm

Alyssa: I watched the pack of canines from a high branch of a dead tree stationed near the cave they were in. A small smile graced my lips when I saw that Kio, the pack's young pup, had finally gotten her wings. I leaned back against the tree trunk to watch the pup learn how to fly then looked around, wondering where my twin brother, Conner, was. My long, silky black hair was waving slightly in the calm wind and my ever present sword was resting on my hip where it always was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:52 pm

"Hunting techniques are the best," Talon said. He leaped into the air and dove down, tucking his wings tightly around him and twirling down like a torpedo, coming up at the last second, grabbing a fox off the ground. "See, you try. Do it just like I did."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:59 pm

"Ok" I say and dive down off the cliff. I grab a squirrel and come back up and spin, but a little faster, red wings flashing. I swiftly land and drop the the rodent thing. "How was that?" I ask and tilt my head. Fang had just woken and was gawking that I had gotten my wings. He smirked and did a flip in to show me he was still better. I returned the smirk and flew up and double flipped and landed on my back feet and lightly flapping my wings so I land lightly on my front feet.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:05 pm

"Come on, you two," Talon growled. "Good job, Kio." Then Talon hatched an idea. "You seem a good flyer already. Fang, you'll teach Kio all the hunting techniques." With that, Talon walked back over to Scar and laid down, trying to go back to bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Fang's jaw dropped but he nodded. "Come on pup, time to learn to fly quiet." He snarls and takes off. I follow and knock him from the air. He is back beside me in less that 40 seconds and knocks me down. I struggle to gain altitude and I sky rocket up below him and knock him up. I spin around and fly back to the cave before he can catch up.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Talon growled angrily. "Teach Kio how to use hunting techniques or else." He snarled. "And Kio, don't annoy Fang. Listen."

( Gotta go. )

Last edited by Thε Fσrgσttεη on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:25 pm

"Aww! but annoying him is so fun!" I whine and take off again. He teaches me how to adjust my wings so the prey won't hear me and other stuff.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:53 pm

~Scar~
I woke up to see that Kio had wings. My vision had been fuzzy during the nght so I hadn't noticed them. "Oh gosh! I'm sorry, honey." I ran out and nuzzled Talon and Kio.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:07 pm

I laugh and shake my head, "OH mom! It is really ok!" My dark laughter fills the cave and I have to bite myself to stop.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:32 pm

~Scar~
I frowned and turned around. "Pleas eexcuse me..." I jumped into the bush, dragging out a small squirrel. I ate it and kicked the bones inside the den.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:48 pm

Talon listened carefully from inside the cave, eyes closed, not moving, barely breathing. He was tired, and if Kio and Fang made any more noise he would come out there and sink his jaws into both of theirs and force them to be quiet. He was extremely grumpy when he was tired. He sighed. When would these pups learn?

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:02 pm

I barked at Fang and playfully tackled him. He tried to warn me but I didn't listen. "Your it!" I bark and jump away from him.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:10 pm

Talon opened one eyelid with a dilated pupil. He growled loudly as a last warning, sheathing and unsheathing his enormous, black claws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next