Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play)

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play) - Page 2 Empty Re: Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play)

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:07 pm

"Uh uh!" I snarl and do my best to leap on her back and latch on. My weight made me tear a pretty big chunk out of her. I held onto her leg and shook my head. "sO much easier If I had my wings!" I growled and tore another out, only to get swatted aside and hit the cave wall. I got up again, a large gash going across my side. "NO one, does this to my pack!" I bark and leap on her back and latch on, ignoring everything.

This is her- but a bit smaller-
Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2nMHVlVk0Jr5Nwc_xFWckAaog6jEl58ZXw1L2mnTFN-TLhBzmHw

This is the male, though he isn't here-

Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLstidQH_mBrqDDba0_aN0sLP0J6NMiOdPmJ8fR9WhOjEXQf9FmA
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play) - Page 2 Empty Re: Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play)

Post by BayMickey Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:08 pm

~Scar~
The dragon fell after about 20 minutes of fighting. I flew ack down beside Talon. "What a day...." I frowned and trotted to my spot on a ledge abpve the den. It was where I went when I was in a bad mood. I laid down and watched the pack from my spot. I sniffed and smelt something, myself. I made a face a thought of my old pups. I shook away the thought and hid away my heat smell. I didn't want to put Talon in that spot.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:12 pm

I snarl at the now dead dragon. BLood stained my already red fur, covering the black stripe and speckles of it on my white belly. "Claws are big." I whine and lick the large gash on my side, but I slunk away into the corner to avoid help.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:01 pm

~Scar~
I looked at Kio from my spot. "Itll heal, I promise."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:24 pm

I nod. "I know, everything heals." My ears go back and I put my head on my paws. "Scar, how old where you when you got your wings?" I ask and my ear goes lopsided.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:26 pm

~Scar~
"Oddly enough, I was born with mine." I cocked my head and out-spreaded my wings. I looked them over. "What the pain I caused ym mother, that's probably why I was born by myself....."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:29 pm

"I want my wings so I can have a rank." I sigh and tilt my head. "Really?" Wow, I don't know what would happen to me if Hell Hadn't of been born, heis my best bud brother." I sigh and look away.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:41 pm

~Scar~
"Yes, really, I don't want to talk of m ypast now, you should go inside, it's going to storm soon."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:47 pm

"I understand." I sigh and walk inside and lay down in a small corner. "Do you think Death is right about the demon attack?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:53 pm

Talon walked over to Scar. He always knew how to get her in a better mood. He batted her nose playfully and tugged on her ear. "Come on, sweetheart, cheer up," He said. He didn't mind inturrupting their conversation. "Come help your mother cheer up, will you Kio? And there's a slight chance she's right, Kio. Don't worry about it. I'll handle it if it happens."

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:59 pm

~Scar~
"Stop it." I took my ear of of his maw. I buried my head in my paws. I growled to warn him not to push it too far. I was in a really bad mood.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:59 pm

I smile and roll my eyes. "How?" I ask playfully. "I doubt a bloody no rank daughter is going to cheer her up right now." MY tone is playful but you can see in my eyes I am in pain. "But they're demons! More powerful than Alyssa and Conner!" I say and look at them with concern.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:05 pm

~Scar~
My head shot up at my daughter's words. "More powerful than Alyssa and Conner! Do not say that1 Alyssa and Conner will come in our time of need and help us destory them! Nothing is impossible with The twins!" I looked up at Talon.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:07 pm

"Your mother is right, Kio. Don't worry about it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:09 pm

"Together, they stand a chance against a group of them, but alone, they are toast." I whine and look into the back of the cave, where the tunnel lead to The Twin God's part of the cave. I leap to my feet and shoot a glare towards my dad. "Not worry about it? I am part of this pack and have every right to worry about it!" I growl and storm out of the cave.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:11 pm

Talon followed Kio and grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and placed her back in the den. "Don't go anywhere, Kio. We'll be all right. That's what I meant."

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:12 pm

~Scar~
Kio come here." I looked at my daughter. "It'll be okay, darling, I promise." I licked her neck and sent her back down. I looked back up at Talon. "What are we goin to do with her. I stood up and licked his maw. "She needs her wings....."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:14 pm

Talon dropped his voice to a husky whisper. "I don't know. I don't see why her wings haven't grown already." He looked at Kio. "I really don't have a clue... .But you're absolutely right. She needs her wings. And soon."

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:19 pm

~Scar~
"What if they don't come. I don't want my daughter to not have wings, she has to grow them. Or, I won't ket he rout the den ever again." I frowned and rested my head on his shoulder since I was smaller than him.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:22 pm

I nuzzle my parents and sigh. "Will it really be ok?" I ask myself and sniff their wings. "And, if I never get my wings I will never get my rank!" I say and tilt my head.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:23 pm

~Scar~
"Honey, you do have a rank, my little girl." I licked her and motioned for her to go inside.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:28 pm

I sigh, "Yeah, a no ranker." and go inside. "I want a rank rank. like Hell or Fang, not a no rank .Yeah I have that kind of rank but not the kind of rank you have when you have your wings." I look up, trying to see if my mom and dad understood.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:32 pm

~Scar~
"Talon....." I still had my head rested on his shoulder. I felt bad for my youngest daughter.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:33 pm

I tilt my head, "DO I confuse you?" I ask. "Wings make your rank true, is what I am trying to say"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:35 pm

~Scar~
"no, you don't confuse me, jst that, you might not get your wings honey." I looked up at Talon. "That's what we are worried about. Hell, come bring your sister inside please."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next