Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play)

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play) - Page 5 Empty Re: Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play)

Post by BayMickey Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:52 pm

~Scar~
"Oh..." I got up and slipped to sit at Kio's side. "Suck it in, we don't anybody getting ideas." I smiled and nudged her shoulder. "Whenever you fell something, tell me." I trotted back to where Talon lay and laid down. I licked his chest and nipped at his nose. I pressed mine against his and smiled.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play) - Page 5 Empty Re: Evil K9s (Only the people from the pick and play)

Post by Harley Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:11 pm

"A weird itch and a need for something." I said and sat down. I yawned and shook my fur out and watched the great beast flying below. I sat on the ledge so the scent wouldn't bother anybody/
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:21 pm

~Scar~
I frowned then picked up a smiled again. I got up and went to the private ledge again. I let my heat scent out just a little for Talon to follow.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:45 am

I sigh and leap on top of our cave and howl to the evening sun.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5