Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One and the same [Open to anyone]

+2
❥ Destiny Styles
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

One and the same [Open to anyone] Empty One and the same [Open to anyone]

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:17 pm

One and the same [Open to anyone] Moz-screenshot-4One and the same [Open to anyone] Moz-screenshot-5 One and the same [Open to anyone] K4tuts
Sabrina's POV
Hello,
My name is Sabrina and I live with my mom and step dad. I am also the
only child. I also have a dad but my mom hardly talks about him. They
were divorced. So I don't really know him. I am 16 years old. Okay well
today I'm going to summer camp and I will stay there for a week. It's
going to be really cool. I really like camp! Well I don't know who my
roommate will be but....I hope it's a girl. Oh sorry I am also a little
British. I have a tiny accent. My mom and I live in a nice sized house
with a trampoline. I am also kinda popular at my school because I'm
different. I like my high school. Okay well, back to me. I am a tomboy
I have a basketball and I love shooting hoops! I sometimes shoot with
my friends. I just love to have fun! Okay....well at camp we do chores
and I brought my journal so I can write in it every chance I can. Well
time to go!!

Sabrina walked into the living room and she looked at her mom of how happy she was. "Okay mom I got everything".
she said as she looked at her and once again looked at her checklist
and seen she got everything she needs. She then got her book The Perfect Date and she smiled. She looked at the chapter she got and she went in her room to say good bye. "Bye room I'll miss you".
she said as she bounced on her bed and she smiled and looked at her
poster of Selena Gomez and her Taylor Swift CD. She looked in her mom's
room and she looked in the office where David, her step dad was
working. "Bye sweetie and always remember your manners". he said and gave her a hug. "Okay dad".
she said and hugged him back and gave him a little kiss on the cheek.
She went downstairs and she smiled and exhaled as she seen her kitchen
and family room. She looked around and went outside to her trampoline
and bounced. "Wah hoo!" she cried as she jumped and did a backflip and then got off. She looked at her scooter and her mom's car and David's car. "Bye mummy's car, by dad's car!"
she said as she rubbed the front and it made a squeaking noise. She
went inside and she looked in the mirror and she went back in the
house. She said bye to the maid Stephanie and she smiled. She went in
the car with her mom and they were off to the camp.

Last edited by *L.A. Noire* on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

One and the same [Open to anyone] Empty Re: One and the same [Open to anyone]

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:03 pm

One and the same [Open to anyone] Qpi1dz

Selena's P.O.V

Hello my name is Selena Miller. I live in South California with my dad. He is a busniess man, but I won't say he's all that rich. I lived with him ever since I was old enough to eat, til all the way to 16. I am very self-confediente and love my dad a lot. And my mom [my step mom] My dad never really talks about my real mom and I never really used to think of it.

I live in a cottage with my father. There's a barn in the back, and it's my responsbility to help my father take care of the barn. I have a horse there that I had ever since I was five his name is Socxx. His name is that because he has white ankles and the rest, he's a dark cream colored. Very sweet, and when the time comes, I usually and happily ride my horse. There'a also my dog named Blue Jeans. She is a blue-eyes aslitulan shepherd. She helps herd the sheep.

Okay back to me, my personality is quite often/not often but anyways. I am the heroic, and I have the self-confidence. I am always helping my father with chores. And you might find me cooking with my father and mother. I am a tomboy and really really love vollyball. I am stating to be a worlds champion! But that's me, and I try my best to keep it up on this notebook. So me! I'm a white-meat eater only. I do not wish to eat red!!!

S.M.

------------------------------------------------------
Selena finished the three plates that lay on the counter nicely. She took off her oven mitts and smiled. She took the two plates, putting them in two hands and putting them over onto the plate. "You've waited long enough. Here ya go, 3 hotcakes, bacon, and scrambled eggs." she said handing them each in front of them. She went back over and got her plate and orange juice. She took it to the table and set it down carefully. "My hotcakes, turkey sausage, and eggs. With orange juice!"
she laughed and set herself down moving around until she got herself comfortable. She nodded. "Okay let's eat." she said and sighed. She picked up her fork and started with the hotcakes.
"So your going to camp today."
her dad said. She nodded and smiled. "It's probably gonna be awesome! I'm so excited." she said before putting a piece of the hotcake in her mouth. "And I sure hope I have the fun I was hoping for it to be everything to be perfect ever since I was 5..." Selena's voice trailed off. There was complete silence.What's wrong? She asked herself quietly

"Selena it's time to go!" her dad called her from where she worked on the barn. Selena picked up the two buckets, and gave a bucket of water to the pigs and sheep and hurried over to the door. She ran upstairs, grabbed her suitcase, and carried it to the car. She opened the door and started to pull it in while she did, her dad started going through the list. She nodded. "Okay, you're set." he said finally. She nodded and got in the car and so did her dad. They were off to the camp.

Count:547
Muse:Pretty Good.
Comments:I'm not putting her picture anymore, but I'll put the table Smile

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:19 pm

One and the same [Open to anyone] Moz-screenshot-4One and the same [Open to anyone] Moz-screenshot-5 One and the same [Open to anyone] K4tuts
Sabrina looked outside as she seen the birds fly. She looked at how the sky was so blue.She looked at the radio and turned to some other station, rather then some classical music.She looked at her mom. She looked of how she was driving. She looked at some teens who were staring at her. "What can a girl have some privacy". she said and she looked at them. "Yes..I'm British". she said and her mom heard her. "Hey! Watch the road buddies!" she said and she looked at her daughter and smiled. "They're not deadbeats". she said and she looked at her and she smiled. Sabrina then turned to the radio and turned the volume up a little more and she was singing. "Bang! Bang! Bang!" she said and she looked at her and she smiled and put in her Selena Gomez, When The Sun Goes Down CD. She heard all the songs. Her favorite one was Love You Like A Love Song. She listened to it gain. "It's been said and done evey beautiful thoughts been already sung. And I guess right now here's another one. So you melody, will play on and on eith thebest of 'em. You are beautiful, like a dream come alive incredible. A center full of miracle, lyricall. You saved my life again. And I want you to know baby. I-I love you like a love sonng baby. I-I love you like a love sone baby. I-I love you like a love song baby. And I keep hitting re pe-pe-pe-pe-pe-peat". And again. "Cursing me, boy you played like my mid like a smythany". she didn't feel like listening to it any longer, so she listened to bang bang bang. She then seen the airport and seen a plane fly by. "Cool". she said and she looked at her pink heels. "I better take these off". she said and she looked at her feet. She wanted to wait 'till she got to camp and then she will change her shoes. She had some tennis shoes. Some green and blach Nike's. She had on all black so green will do. She looked at her mom's shoes. "Nice mum". she said and she said and she smiled. She hoped she cn go to the beach so she can goet a little tan or get some shooting action. She also wanted to surf. She looked at how it seemed she was getting closer to heaven because she was so hot because of the sun rays beaming down. She looked at how the clouds blocked rthe sun a tiny bit.

Word Count:434
Muse:Very Good.
Comments:Yay for me!
Smile Smile
//
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:34 pm

[ Errr.. what personalities are being searched for here? ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Um...NO specific. just make a real table like us and....well make it looooooooooong post s so we won't get bored and make it twin boys.. 16 years... it doesn't matter but twin boys.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:22 pm

[ Okayy..... can I make the bios here instead of tables...? ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:24 pm

no! i mean no..Wink
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:26 pm

[ Well then how do you make tables....? ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:34 pm

I forgot ask Twisted..

<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:30 am

Saviour
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:12 pm

How do you make those?
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:25 pm

Ermm, what?

All I did was ask, and anyway, I'm not sure I still remember how I was going to reply to this 0__o
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:46 am

Then don't okay!!!! Bye leave! Adios non amigos! Saviour..
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:28 pm

Im here!
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:40 pm

good can you reply please?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:44 pm

As twin boys?
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:47 pm

yep
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:24 pm

Pic (as young kids) One and the same [Open to anyone] ZXqbe
Robert(left) Adam(right)

Hey Im Adam, and this is robert,My annoying twin, we live in south california with my Dad,My mom died along time ago, we own a giant farmhouse, I keep pet Camurage horse called Buckbeak (Named after the hippogriff in harry potter!) I'll miss him when me and Robert go to summer camp, but im excited!, Robert is more of a indoors person, he never goes outside, I tell him he can come and ride on Buckbeak for a while, but he just sits on the couch and goes "Shhh", I know that somehow summer camp will change his personality alot!

Adam~
I Rolled the suitcase down the stairs, and shouted "I'm all ready dad! I'm just gonna say bye to Buckbeak!"
I said slipping on my wellies, I pegged it down to the stable and made sure he had enough hay to last for
the night, I stroked his soft velvet nose and said "Bye boy! See you soon!" I then ran all the way to the
back yard and saw robert on the swing, "Come on Robert! You dont want to be late!" and with that we both ran back into the house.
"Bye dad!" I said I gave him a hug, "Bye" Said Robert, "Remember you two, be safe!" said Dad.
Me and Robert ran for the nearest bus, clammbered onto the empty bus, and we were off!
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:07 am

Um...they have to be 16 years.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:08 am

Yeah thats the pic when there younger.I Couldnt find a pic!
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:28 am

Um...you should've used Dylan and Cole Sprouse.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:31 am

ohhhhhh, yeah!
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:37 am

Selena sighed and looked out the window, her eyes sparkling in the daylight. She had been worrying about her step mom and her dad. They had been apart and kinda mad with each other; Her dad slept on the couch. Was that even aloud? She thought the males could get the females what they wanted them to do. She guessed she was wrong.

The music was loud in her ears as she had her earphones in her ears, mouthing the song. Her father turned around, saying something. She took one earphone off then slowly the other. "Huh?" she asked. Her father gave one huge sigh and repeated the question which Selena had missed. "Do you think me and your mom... belong together?" he asked. She nodded sowly. "Why would you ask me something like that?" she asked nervously. Her father took a deep breath and looked at her. "I-I were not exactly getting along right now."
Selena looked at him trying to keep calm. "Well-Well you have to I mean I'
ll be motherless!"
she said, slightly surprised with her quick act. "Honey" her father sighed. "I've been trying my best I-"
"Well then, try better."
Selena looked away before he could say any more, looking out the window again with her earphones in her ears, trying to keep from those threatening tears that wanted strain down her face.

"Selena." her dad's call woke Selena from where she slept she looked at him and groaned. She looked around to see that she was already at a campus full of nice new-looking dorms surrounded by some trees. She felt great. She'll be full of energy. She got up from out the car and stuggled with her stuff. Her dad rolled down the window, and looked at her. "Need help?" he asked. She shook her head. Even though she was struggling, she still could not push off the feeling she felt ever since the argument. He nodded. "Love you."
Selena looked at him with pain and turned away to go to the dorm she was ordered to. She went inside and looked around. "Hello?" she asked. She looked around, the dorm was quite beautiful, no one answered. She laid her things on a bed and shrugged. "I guess I'm the first one here." she muttered. She looked at her fourm thingy they gave to her to tell her info. "My roomate: Sabrina Miller. My roomate: Hmmm... funny sounds a lot like my name with the same last name." She chuckled and started to unpack, making her light cyan blue comforter and her pillow, her nice soft and fluffy pillow. She sighed and looked around, proud with her side of the room.

----------

Word Count: 449
Muse: Very Good
Comments: This is going to be easy peasy... lemon squeezy

Not done
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:09 pm

Sabrina looked at her mom and seen the exit on the highway. She was so excited. She then looked and seen that the camp wasn't too far away when she seen the sign that pointed the street to the camp. "I can't wait mum, I'm so excited". she said and she smiled. She then looked at her schedule in her lap. She read it and it said that they will go to a farm and do farm chores. YAY!! she thought and her mom had mumbled something but she didn't hear it. She seen the expression on her face and could tell that she was kinda upset about something. "Mum, what's wrong?" she asked. "Oh...well I was just thinking...David and I are really happy". her mom said. "I know..". she rolled her eyes and she sighed. "How come you never told me about dad?" she asked her mom and she just sighed. "Sweetie...I didn't want you to be by him so you and your dad were separated". her mom explained and she looked at her daughter with loving eyes. Sabrina sighed and she looked at the camp which was a little house looking thing and had dorms with trees. She smiled. When her mom parked she grabbed her stuff from the trunk and she grunted. "Oh good grief". she said and she grunted again. "Heavy?" her mom asked. "Oh yes". Sabrina said and she dragged her suitcase by the handle and rolled it to her dorm. "Hello?" she asked and heard an echo. "Is somebody here?" she asked again and seen a girl, she looked just like her. She looked at her paper. It said a girl named, Selena Miller. "You must be Selena, hi I'm Sabrina. Your dorm mate". she looked at a little bed on the right. She got her sheet and her blanket and purple pillow and made her bed. "This seems like a nice camp". she said in her British accent. "Sweetie is this your room?" her mom asked and Sabrina nodded. "Well...there's Selena say hi". her mom said and remembered how she had two girls. Sabrina rolled her eyes at her mom's comment. "I did mummy". she said and chuckled. She loved it when her mom had her moments. She gave her a hug. She then sighed and smiled.
Word Count:388
Muse:Very Good.
Comments:Twins.

Last edited by <S t a r c h a s e r> on Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:57 pm

The bus skidded to a halt to the nearest bus stop,Adam whispered in Robert's ear "Come on lazybones! Its time to go!", Robert woke up and yawned and was dragged out of his seat by Adam, They ran from the bus and into the car park, there Adam shouted, "Hellooo!"Robert steped forward and said "Leave it to the pro! HELLOOOOOO!!!!" The echo bounced off the trees onto the cars and ringed in Adams ears. "Well Robert thanks for the shouting, It appears we are in that Dorm there!" He pointed to a little round hut, Robert dragged Adam by the hood into the Dorm, Were He started bouncing on the bed, hitting his head on the cealing, "Robert! would you quit it! were gonna get told off!" Hissed Adam. Robert just shrugged and carried on. Adam peeped his head out of the door and shouted out "Hello, is enyone here?!"
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum