Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One and the same [Open to anyone]

+2
❥ Destiny Styles
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

One and the same [Open to anyone] - Page 2 Empty Re: One and the same [Open to anyone]

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:38 am

OOC| Lot more I don't wanna be bored.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

One and the same [Open to anyone] - Page 2 Empty Re: One and the same [Open to anyone]

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:24 am

Sorry, Ill come up with a better story
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:37 am

The bus rattled occasionly and Adam couldnt help Moving with it, He turned to Robert and said "Are you looking forward to camp?", Robert turned to Him and gave him an evil look "Where do you get all of these random Questions from?!" He sighed and turned to face the window, Adam looked at the leaflet of the camp, And saw that they were going to a farm that day "Robert! We're going to a farm today!" Said Adam grinning "Yippe" said Robert sarcasticly. As they were on the highway the bus pulled up to a stop at a place which looked like summer camp, Adam & Robert slowly walked off the bus and approched the sign, They walked quietly into the place with Robert, they had made it, They had made it! This was summer camp! Adam looked at his paper and pointed to a Dorm, "This looks like the place wwe're staying in!" He said, running towards it. Adam ran into the hut and put his suitcase on the bed, he jumped around the room, getting over excited, meanwhile Robert went over to a tree and closed his eyes gently, sooner or later He fell asleep.

(Is this okay?)

Last edited by Nicoco177 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:48 am

Hello?
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:52 pm

Adam and Robert.
The bus slowly rattled. Adam shook with it, Robert was staring out the window "Do you think somethings wrong with dad?" He said, with his grumpy slow voice, I looked at him confused "No, why?" I said looking confused, Robert Looked at me for a while then looked back out of the window "Nothing, its just that, hes been a little down recently." He said, his voice hitting the smooth clear window, His eyes widened a little "Oh man! I forgot my outdoor shoes!" He said looking into his overpacked rugsack, "all i've got are my crocs! and my wellies!" He said, unusually looking worryied, I reached my hand into my rugsack and fished out a pair of spare out door shoes, "You're lucky this time!" I said handing them too him. "He took the the shoes "Thanks! I dont know what i'd of done without them!" He said putting them into his bag.Robert turned back too look out of the window, I saw the bus driver look at me, afamiliar look in his eye "Uncle Danny?" I said starting to smile, He looked at me again "Hello kiddo, where are you off to today?" He said, his voice echoing. "Me and Robert are off to summer camp." I said. "Summer camp? were just reaching the nearest stop to the place!" He said pulling over. "Thanks Danny!" I said as I put my rugsack on my back, I nudged Robert and he stood up putting on his bag. We ran off the bus hearing Danny say "Be safe!" We nodded and ran down the highway path up to the camp, I looked at the sheet and said "Robert you are my roomate and we are in this dorm here!" I say running towards it, Robert following, we opened up the door and saw a cozy little hut with two beds, "Robert, you stay here and unpack, im gonna check something out." I said slamming the door shut behind me, I knocked on all of the doors waiting for a anwser, but no one replied, but one door was left, so I went up too it and and heard two girly voices, I knocked on the door waiting for a anwser. (Hows that?)

Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:01 pm

A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:25 pm

It dosent have to be super long to be interesting.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:04 pm

I know we just need it long so it can be descriptive..
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:13 pm

Lemme post:D I will try by bestist. It will be hard, seeing as it is the intro. bear with me.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:18 pm

how do I make that template thing?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:43 pm

Here copy this...

Picture Here
Text Here
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:04 am

it doesent work
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:37 am

well then I don't know what to tell ya...oh sorry press the A/A button.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2