Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who knew? (Dark Light)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Who knew? (Dark Light) - Page 5 Empty Re: Who knew? (Dark Light)

Post by Dark**Light Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:20 pm

I smiled and said "Thank you Diago." I nuzzled the colt and said "We could never forget you." The filly walked over and nudged Diago as if to say "Hey, aren't you forgetting someone?"
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:32 pm

Diago again, nuzzled the small filly, then pushed her towards her mother. The colt tried to stand, then fell back onto his rump as his wobbly legs didn't support him as he was hoping for.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:49 pm

I nudged the filly toward me so she could nurse. Then I outstretched my neck to help up the colt. Once the filly was done nursing, I nudged the colt to nurse.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:57 pm

Diago stood protectivly over his mate and babies, nudging them to thier feet, and smiling as they fell once again, but soon, they were up and nursing.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:58 pm

It was nearly sunset when I had had my foals. I had them a year after Diago and I had bred. I was in heat again but I had my foals so I had no desire to mate. Not now. I found a small cave and trotted in after the foals. I wanted to make sure that they were safe for their first night. After they had fallen asleep, I walked back outside and laid down outside the cave to keep guard there. I heard footsteps and said "Diago you can go back to sleep you know." The horse came in front of me and said "I'm not Diago but I intend to take his place." I glared at the stallion and said "You can't kill Diago!" He laughed and said "I would never try to kill him. I'm merely going to breed you and be the father of a new foal." I stood up and got in his face. I then said "Like I'm gonna leave with you." The stallion bolted around to the back of me and said "Go or I kill your foals." I had no choice but to go. I flicked my tail leaving a heat scent trail for Diago to find me with. Soon the stallion had lead me to a clearing and began to push my tail out of the way.His tool hardened when I swished scent into his face. He reared up and mounted me. After a few thrusts I let out a piercing whinny that could be heard for miles. It was sunrise and I knew Diago would hear my call. The stallion began pumping faster so he could get it over with and not have to deal with Diago. I knew he was getting nearer to exploding his seed into me. I only hoped Diago would get here in time.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:01 pm

(Im going to have to post when I get back)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:03 pm

(okay)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:18 pm

(sorry I'll be back)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:23 pm

(kk)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:56 pm

Diago's head was bobbing slightly, his eyes closed. One of his hind legs was cocked, his tail swishing slightly as he slept. Suddenly, a peircing scream rang out in the air, and he snorted, waking up instantly. Pawing the ground, his sharp eyes glanced around as he looked for his mate, then he let out a harsh whinny. She was gone! Stepping out of the cave, he reared into the air, his hooves slashing out as he shook his massive head, then tore off into the woods, following her strong heat scent. He finally reached her, and snorted harshly as he saw a stallion who was attempting to breed her. He lifted his upper lip and let out a harsh whinny, pinning his ears to his cranium and racing forward, head butting the stallion in the side, before whirling and delivering both of his hind hooves into his rib cage, rewarded with hearing a snap.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:21 pm

I looked at Diago and said "Thank You! Where are the foals! You left them alone!" I bolted to the cave, forgetting about the practically dead stallion. I swiftly weaved through trees and soon the cave was in sight. I sped up and bolted into the cave, sliding down the sight incline of the cave. Then, almost as if they never knew we were gone, the two foals were asleep. Curled around each other. I walked to the edge of the cave and felt a breeze. There's a terrible storm coming. I can feel it. I must tell Diago! I walked outside o the cave and said "Diago, we need to find things to seal the cave. I can feel a horrible storm coming. We want to keep the foals safe, right? Can you feel the storm coming?" I looked at Diago with a frightened look and raised my head, against the wind.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:08 pm

Diago tossed his massive head, long black mane tossing in the wind that was seemingly growing with each second. His tail streamed out behind him, and he ducked his head, nudging his mate into the cave. "There is no time." He said, and brushed his body against hers, before pushing her and the foals into the farthest part of the cave. Knowing that they would be safe where they were, he strode to the cave enterance, powerful legs moving benieth him, before standing in the mouth of the cave, blocking out the rain with his huge body.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:04 am

I carefully watched as Diago protected me and the foals from the storm. I knew Diago would ger tired so after the foals nursed, I walked up to Diago and said "You should get some rest. I'll stay here and let you get some rest. Go on." I stood next to Diago and nuzzled him lovingly.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum