Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who knew? (Dark Light)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who knew? (Dark Light) - Page 2 Empty Re: Who knew? (Dark Light)

Post by Dark**Light Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:34 am

I continued to ignore the stallion, even though I could tell he was following me.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:17 pm

Diago shook his head. What was he doing, why was he doing it? His forlock fell uslessly into his eyes, and he tossed his head, shaking it out of the way.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:23 pm

I momentarily stopped so I could get a drink of water in a nearby stream. I could no longer smell the stallion but I knew he could still smell me. I didn't continue on because I knew it would be a waste of time. I walked away from the stream and I went to a patch of grass that was ever so green. It tasted so amazing that I had totally forgotten that a stallion was on my trail. I then trotted back over to the stream and stepped in. Only then did I realize that the current was too strong. But by then I was swept of my feet and sent flying down the stream. I cried for help, hoping that the stallion would hear. I turned around and began swimming as hard as I could. It was no use. I was just whipped around and was sent back the way I was originally facing. I turned around again, and with all my might, I kicked as hard as I could, sending me a little ways down the stream toward the way I had come from. I repeated that until the bank of the stream was in sight. But after my next kick, I had lost my energy. I was only a step away from the bank but I couldn't go any further. I was too weak to go on. I cried a pitiful help call, hoping the stallion would find me in time. I soon was so tired, I couldn't even help myself stay above water. I stopped pushing and I was soon turned around and sent under the water, bobbing up above the water at times. Soon I was slowly going unconscious. The last I remember was a final, pitiful, cal and then the sound of rushing water above me. (I went under water)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:38 pm

Diago heard a scream, and his ears pinned, as he got protective. No other male would force this mare! He rushed forward, but then saw that she was in the river! He leaped inward, his massive body standing firm, and he grabbed her, hauling her up and onto the shore.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:20 pm

(you just gave me an idea Twisted Evil )
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:20 pm

(Uh ohh.. And I'm sorry I didn't reply for a whileDX)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:40 pm

(it's okay. The idea was that she wakes up and sees that Diago rescued her. When she sees him she realizes that her stallion has been right there and that he's the one. They have a foal and then later on, after they've had the foal and it's a year later, she'll be in heat but already have a foal to care for, so another stallion senses she's in heat but doesn't know she has a foal so he steals her in the night and tries to force her. Velvet tries to tell him she already has a foal but it's to late and the stallion is trying to mate her when Diago hears her cries for help and saves the day...again. This is totally nothing to do with the idea but I have no school Friday! Go 3 day weekends!!!)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:41 pm

(Sure, okXD)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:54 pm

I slowly woke up. I coughed and said "You saved me. You were here all along. You were what I was looking for!" I stood up and said "I'm ready. I choose you. Only someone who really loved me would rescue me after I just walked away looking for someone else. I love you Diago." I nuzzled him and swished my tail saying I'm ready
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:16 pm

Diago was taken aback, utterly suprised and astonished. He even stepped backward, his large hooves landing on the ground. If he could have frowned, he would have. "Uh-" He started. Hadn't she known what he had been going to do to her!? He shook his mighty head, his long black mane cascading over his thick, muscular neck.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:29 pm

I looked at him and said "I don't care how lean and mean you are. I'll always love you. I thought you were mean but inside you are truly the sweetest horse I've ever met." I walked closer to him and held my head low in thanks. I lifted it up and swished my tail. Sending heat sent everywhere. I then heard the whinny of a nearby stallion. He was down wind from me so he must have caught the scent. I heard the pounding hooves and I freaked out. I looked at Diago and said "He's coming to get me!"
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:32 pm

Diago had been about to correct her, about to tell her that it wasn't right, he was a forcer for god sake! But then, Diago arched his neck, throwing his head into the air, his nostrils flaring as he caught the scent of a threat. Imedietly his posture stiffened, his muscles grew whipcord tight, and he let out a deep, menacing whinny, a challange to the stally. His bay coat gleamed in the sun, and he stood in front of the mare, protecting her from this new threat.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:39 pm

(the stallion: http://www.allstallionsdirectory.com/gendir/peruvian/pp0001/pp0001lg.jpg )

The stallion barreled at Diago, full speed, prepared to fight for the mare. "She's mine now!" The stallion whinnied. Red Velvet, out of instinct, ran behind Diago cowering like a lost puppy. The stallion saw her beautiful coat and whinnied triumphantly as if to say "I'm gonna get the best mare in the world!" He had forgotten that Diago was standing in front of her and barreled right into him. The stallion reared up landing inches away from Diago. The stallion reared up again, eager to beat Diago and get the mare for himself.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:43 pm

As the Stallion rammed into Diago, the huge clydsdale wasn't swayed. He winced in pity for the Stallion, who when he hit, it must have felt like a solid wall. The huge bay Clydsdale towered at least a foot over the other stallion.
"Back off, or you'll be asking for death." He growled, looking down menacingly at the other stallion. His muscles were tight, and could easily be seen under his glistening bay coat.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:43 am

The stallion saw how large Diago was but he wasn't afraid. He reared and said "The mare's mine!" Red Velvet had followed her instinct instead of staying behind Diago, she stiffened up and ran head on toward the stallion. She reared up and landed inches away from the knocked over stallion. Red Velvet glared at the stallion and said "I belong to somebody else! So may as well leave now!" The stallion got up and turned around. Red Velvet thought he was getting ready to run away when he bucked her extremely hard. Red Velvet let out a piercing whinny and fell to the ground. Red Velvet saw the stallion come at her and say "If I can't have you, nobody can!" The stallion came closer and closer until he was right next to the frozen Red Velvet. The stallion reared up and was falling down on top of Red Velvet. Red Velvet was too scared to do anything but stare in horror as the stallion came crashing down onto her.

(The stallion hasn't landed on her yet. He's coming down toward her fast though)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:53 am

Diago shouted a peircing waring for velvet to stay back, but she didn't listen and rushed forward. As the stalllion was about to fall on top of her, Diago barrled towards him, his head hitting him sqarley in the side. Taking advantage of the stunned stallion, he whirled and kciked out with his hind legs, his huge hooves crashing heavily into the foes barrel.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:00 am

The stallion fell over and slowly got up. He began to back away. He ran off, calling back to us, "You haven't heard the last of me!"

Red Velvet:
I lay there unable to get up. The stallion had hurt me bad. I whinnied in pain as I tried to get up. "Diago, I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. I was tired of that stallion following me and I had to be assertive and get rid of him. But I think I'll be gone before him. The wounds he gave me hurt really badly and might have done some serious damage." I moved my head and began to clean the blood of of my coat.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:02 am

Diago fell to his front knees next to her body, streching out his neck and sniffing her wounds slighty, his large velvet muzzle brushing softly against her hide.He didn't know what it was. Something, something was making him want to help this mare. His eyes actually held genuine concern, as they had years before, when he was a young colt.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:34 am

I slowly heaved myself up. It hurt like crazy but I had to push through it. I let out another piercing whinny then I fell back down to the ground. I stared at Diago and said "Go. Leave me here. I'll die anyways. There's nothing you can do about my wounds. I'm too weak to continue and I know you have a waiting list of mares who want you. Go." I suddenly got angry at the stallion that had hurt me and I began to take my anger out on him. "GO! Get away from me! You don't need to stay! If you stay you'll be watching me die! JUST GO!" My head fell to the ground and I became so sad I was crying. I was having serious mood swings. I had no idea how to feel. Sad because what happened to me, happy because Diago saved me from dying right then and there, angry because of the stallion that hurt me, or any other feelings.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:41 am

Diago planted his feet firmly, not budging. "No!" He chided. "I am not, going anywhere!" He made sure to put a half angered expression on his face. "And you're going to get better, you will!" He thrust his muzzle under her head and lifted it off of the grund.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:55 am

I looked at him and said "I'm sorry." I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing but I stood up and walked slowly over to the stream. I lowered my head and began to drink the water. I then began to wash out my wounds by splashing water on them. Only then did I realize what I was doing. I looked at my legs and then at Diago. I was so happy that I pranced over to him and said "You were right! Look at me! I'm actually functioning correctly!" I reared up and felt a pinch of pain but it didn't phase me. I walked closer to Diago and nuzzled him. I said just loud enough for him to hear "You're the best stallion any mare could ever have. You are the perfect stallion for me."
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:58 am

Diago knew she was fine, and allowed a tiny smile as she got to her feet, washing off her wounds in the water. He was a bit surprised as she nuzzled him happily, and said those words that made his heart beat a bit faster. Pushing down his paranoia, he nipped her mane softly, gently.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:35 pm

I swished my tail happily then I nipped his mane playfully back. I smiled and swished my tail, sending heat scent toward him.

(I'm brain dead!)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:59 pm

(u want him to breed her?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:14 pm

(I don't care.)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next