Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing's stopping me now... (Reserved for Silver Shadows)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nothing's stopping me now... (Reserved for Silver Shadows) Empty Nothing's stopping me now... (Reserved for Silver Shadows)

Post by Spritz Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:23 pm

Juliana gazed at her reflection, standing in the girl's restroom of the high school. The room was empty, the halls deserted. The teenager was one of the few strays that came in late to class, as she never cared if she was on time or not. Sure, detentions were given, but that only gave her more time away from her tiring household, and gave her more time to think. The silence in the air was deafening, and Juliana blinked once as she broke out of her thoughts. Looking down, she dug in her backpack and grabbed a brush, raising it and quickly combing her long blonde hair evenly. After checking her appearence, she shoved the tools back into her backpack and zippered it shut, throwing the bag over her shoulder and pushing her way through the bathroom door.
The silent halls also greeted her, no longer filled with the sounds of shoes squeeking on the floor, or voices of eager teenagers. The few stray voices of speaking teachers filtered out of open class-room doors, and as she moved down the hall, she kept her eyes straight ahead of her. Juliana wore a simple tank top, but it was tight and fit to the curves of her slender, tall body. Ripped blue jeans clad her hips and legs, paired with black high-tops that werent tied. Moving past the classrooms, she headed to her own, knowing that the class had started a few minutes earlier. She was tempted just to skip it all together, as biology really wasn't something she enjoyed. Today was the day their partners were picked, and she wasn't exited in the least. Over exuberant partners were never a welcome sight, expecially if they were guys. The seventeen year old soon reached the door of the classroom, and she slipped into it without a sound. The teacher was sitting at his desk, looking over a stack of papers and didn't notice that she had come in. Slinking to her desk, she slid into the seat and dumped her backpack near her side.

(I was thinking that you're character might be her bio partner? If not, it's all cool.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Nothing's stopping me now... (Reserved for Silver Shadows) Empty Re: Nothing's stopping me now... (Reserved for Silver Shadows)

Post by lemmy Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:48 pm

Derrik came from out the cafeteria, laughing quietly with the jocks in which he was talking to. The hallway was blocked, filled with teenagers talking, yelling, all socially doing something. He looked over at the people, picking out a couple holding hands and whispering rapidly, smiles glued stupidly to their faces. Derrik split from the others, heading towards his locker, opening it, and getting all his things for his next half of school. He made sure he had all his things, and turned to see the whole cheer-leading squad looking at him, eyes full of seductiveness. "Hey Derrik," said the cheerleader captain, Jessica. Derrik lifted his chin coolly. "Sup," he said. he could hear the girls giggle as he walked away and he gave a small and slight eye roll.
Derrik really didn't want to go to biology class. He was all cool with biology until they decide to do a stupid biology project. Wow, that was so whack. (lol) Coming in, he saw he was the 4th student here. Walking over t0 his chair he slapped right down into his seat and leaned back slowly, exasperating a hard sigh. He leaned back and put both his hands on the back of his head. 4 minutes later the whole class came in and the teacher, Mr. Dillon, started to call names. Derrik didn't hardly listen, he had took out his sketch book and was now sketching a wolf howling sadly to a full moon. Just before he realized that the teacher was looking around. "Is Derrik here?" He raised a hand. "Here." After a few minutes, a girl that he noticed but never noticed entered the classroom. He noticed the teacher didn't notice her

{Sure. Make them I have to go NOW}
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Nothing's stopping me now... (Reserved for Silver Shadows) Empty Re: Nothing's stopping me now... (Reserved for Silver Shadows)

Post by Spritz Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:54 pm

Juliana glanced down, her long blonde hair falling down her shoulders and back. Her hands were clasped tightly in her lap, eyes gazing at the desks smooth surface. When she heard the teacher shuffle, she stiffened, but didn't move from her current position.
"Juliana, you're late... Again."
Juliana looked up, raising an eyebrow. Rolling her eyes slightly, she leaned back against the hard plastic seat and moved her hands to the desks surface, staring intently at the teacher.
"So?"
The teacher gave her a deadly glare, letting her know that she was supposed to stay after class. Another detention, no doubt. Raising a hand, the teen ran her fingers through her silken hair, before glancing down at her backpack. Leaning down, she unzipped the bag and ruffled through the contents, soon pulling out a black folder. Slapping it down on the desk, the sudden sound made some of the students jump, and a smug, mischevious grin spread across Juliana's face. It wasn't that she was a bad student, as if she wanted to, she could mostly get A's or B's. There was nothing in this class for her, and as the teacher started to talk, she let her head drop into her hands, not processing his words.
Exuasted from the night before, Juliana had had a long evening. Invited to one of the few parties she had gone to this school year, she had stayed up into the early hours of the morning, and then some.
Her eyes threatened to drift closed, but a sharp word from the teacher brought her back to reality. Raising her head, her dark chocolate eyes looked straight forward, until she opened the folder and gazed sullenly at its contents.
"You have all been paired up with a partner." Great, this was just great. She shouldn't have ever come to this class. Crossing her legs, her jeans slightly shifted and the showed the tanned flesh of her lower back.
He started voiceing off who was who, and Juliana lost track of who was already chosen as soon as the third pair had been matched. Soon, her name was called, and she stiffened, pushing herself into an upright position and glancing around warrily.
"Juliana, you're partner is Derrik."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:18 pm

Derrik listened quietly, the room amazingly silent as the girl slumped into her chair, putting the bookback beside her. He went back to sketching the wolf on the paper in front of him, stroking real, real light in case he made a mistake, he wouldn't smear the pencil markings all over the paper. He then heard the shuffling of the teacher lifting himself from his seat and lifted his olive colored eyes to see him staring at the girl who was late. He watched it now, watching with some intrest as he caught her name. 'Juiliana." Wow, that was kind of rare. He didn't know any Juilianas. Well, now he did. He listened to the small scene, watched it with amusment til it was completly over. Then, he went straight back to sketching ever once in a while looking up to the tan skin that was revealed. Looking down at his paper again, not looking back up, he heard the teacher call who was with who on the whole stupid biology project. When Derrik found who he was paired with, he bit back bursting out at the teacher, only to embarss and give attention to them. He was also kind of happy but just if Juiliana wasn't, he didn't want her to be all drama queen on him... if she was one. So instead, he just shifted in his cheek, biting his full bottom lip and clenching his fist. The teacher spoke again bringing him out of his little dramatic session and back at the teachers pacing figure, eyes glowing. "Now go to your partners now and I'll explain what were doing." Some teens sat up, some groaning and moaning not wanting to be who they were with. "I know some of you don't like who your with but you all need to learn how to cooperate with one another." He sat alone at the two table seats. He lifted his head again, putting the drawing in his folder to see Juliana now alone at the other seat. Gathering his stuff, he walked over and sat down beside her, straining to keep his voice cool. "Hey I'm Derrik and I will be your biology partner." he sighed.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:43 pm

Who the hell was Derrik?
Juliana turned her head, looking around her and trying to find who looked like a Derrik in the classroom. Her long golden hair fell over her shoulders, before she lamley shrugged and turned back to her paper, giving it a hard glance as she started reading through the homework assignments that were supposed to be due in the next few days. Soon, most of the students were moving to sit by their partners, but Juliana sat alone. She wasn't sure if she wanted to meet this boy or not, as she didn't really know who he was. Either way, she wasn't moving from her current spot, and if he wanted to sit by her, that was his choice. All too soon, she glanced to her right to see a guy pulling his chair up, his books thumping down onto the table beside her.

This was going to be a long semester.
It hadn't crossed her mind that it was this Derrik the teacher was talking about, and she inwardly groaned. When she actually needed to pass the class, she was paired with one of the jocks of school. Just great. Juliana shook her head, running a hand through her long hair. Leaning forward, she pretended not to notice him, but he soon cleared his throat and started talking. When he finished, she turned her head and raised an eyebrow. "So.. This is my partner. Wonderful."

Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:31 pm

Derrik settled in his seat and looked at her, hoping to get a little sweet attitude. He wasn't really expecting for her to actually... fall for him. He was a jock, someone who didn't fit in with populars really didn't fit with someone like her. Instead, he got a complaint just like the others. Sarcasim in her voice. He looked away, a little disappointment flared in her eyes. Instead, he just turned back and gripped his pen tightly in his hand. He kept looking at her. "I-" he cleared his throat. "I wonder what were doing." Just as he said that, the teacher stopped pacing and stood to look at his students. "Okay, I see you've all been in your groups so this is what we'll be doing..." he said then started to explain. "We will be doing a project on DNA." he started to explain the directions, Derrik listening trying not to sideglance at his partner

(Kinda failed sorry)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:38 pm

(No you didn't!)

Juliana pursed her lips, giving a half hearted shrug when he managed to speak. He looked a bit annoyed with her, but she didn't really expect much else. Leaning down, she grabbed her backpack from between the two of them, dumping it loudly onto the table and ruffling through the contents to pull out yet another folder. "Yep, probably something completley idiotic." She shook her head, letting her bag drop back to the ground, opening the new folder and grabbing a ball point pen from its pocket, along with a single sheet of paper. She slid one over to him, stashing the binder back away. "Take notes, because I'm not planning on failing this project. If we get this one, it wont matter if we fail the other ones. It's worth a ton of points, so listen up." She tapped the table with the back of the pen, pursing her lips slightly. Leaning back in her chair, she crossed her arms over her chest, her shirt falling low. "DNA, great." She snorted slightly, before getting a glare from the teacher and rolling her eyes. "Fine, fine.. I'm listening."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:53 pm

As he continued Derrik secretly pulled out his sketching paper as if to be putting down the directions. He sketched the full moon that was up above in the sky. He looked up once when Julinna spoke but looked back down at the paper, sketching again. When he was almost finished, the teacher stood above him. He started to put it in his backpack when the teacher held out his hands, eyes full of concern. "I'll take that." He said. Derrik moaned silently and handed the teacher in his hand. "Derrik, your usually good student. Sketching is not premitted in this class." Now he was frustrated and felt like storming out the room and our the door but he wasn't gonna start a scene, not right now. Instead, he inwarded a sigh and scooted over closer to Juliana. "I only understand some of this so--" he pulled out his actual note-taking notebook. "Could you please get the Biology textbook?" He asked while he thought, Please just work with me.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Juliana stiffened when the teacher started to walk towards them, Derrik busy drawing away at a sketch, that stated he had not been paying attention when he said he had been. Juliana had to admit that it wasn't half bad, but she kicked his chair when the teacher set his eyes on him, as if to warn him to put it away. Soon however, the picture was taken, and Derrik was rather pissed off. The teen sat forward, quickly scooting her chair in closer to the table. She looked to the side when she saw him move closer to her, stiffening slightly but then figuring to let it go. "Yeah, sure." The teacher was going around the classroom, passing out worksheets that would require the use of a text book. Pushing herself out of her chair, she made her way to the back of the room, only finding that one book was left. Great, now they were going to have to share. She leaned forward, sliding the last of the heavy books off of the shelf, making her way back to the table. She heaved them downwards, the text book hitting the wood with a loud thunk. Slipping back into her chair, Juliana slid the book in front of them both, her arm brushing against his slightly as she did so. Ignoring the touch, she funbled with her work sheet and pulled it out. "I'm not excited for this project... at all."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:14 pm

Derrik watched as the teacher passed out the worksheet papers. He bit back a groan and watched as Juliana went to get a textbook. He watched her perfectly curved body and her long blonde hair, sway as she moved. He wondered why she was not part of the popular group, why more boys weren't falling for her. She was a fine miss thing. When she turned to head back to the table, he turned to face his paper. Putting his first name, last name, period and date he pretended that instead of studying her, he was studying the paper. He read the directions and watched her approach with the heavy textbook. When she came back into her chair, he cringed at the comment and outwardly agreed. "Yeah me to..." he said quietly.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:23 pm

Juliana slightly laughed as Derrik grumbled, and she nodded. Her long hair fell in front of her face, and leaned down to her backpack once again, grabbing a pony tail holder and quickly wrapping her hair in a messy bun atop her head. Leaning down over her paper, she used the pen to quickly write out the information that was required. She gestured to the textbook, and gave him a half hearted smile. "Only one left, sorry." She read over the worksheet, and quickly flipped to the needed page. She was then faced with a load of information, and let her head drop into her hands. She groaned slightly, shaking her head. "Do you understand any of this? Because I dont." Brushing her bangs behind her ear, she snuck a glance at Derrik from the side, but looked away before he could notice.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:37 pm

Derrik heard her laugh and smiled sheepishly, looking and and ruffling his hair a little. He turned back and read the textbook quietly, eyes quickly running over the pages until she pouted with body launguage. His sheepishness turned to eyes full of warm humor and nodded. He pushed his chair in and leaned back in his seat. He looked over the information once more before shaking his head. "Biology is sometimes easy for me, but I never understood DNA." His eyes stood in the warm humor and for once, he seemed to get some kind of attention from her and that smile couldn't unglue from his face as he looked at her. "This is going to be a long project." He looked at the worksheet again. "Wow." He mouthed.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:47 pm

Juliana frowned, cocking her head to one side. He frowned at the book, before his frown melted into a slight smile. When he stated he didn't know much about it, Juliana breathed out a heavy sigh, before reaching forward and dragging the book towards her so she could get a better look at the pages. She leaned down, a slight frown cast over her fair features. "Ok.. I have a feeling I might fail after all." Dropping her head into her hands, she pushed the book back over to Derrik, listening closley to the voices of the the other students around them, who all seemed to be understanding the text with no difficulties.
Turning her eyes onto Derrik, she noticed he was looking at her, a warm smile glued to his face. Raising her eyebrows, she drew her eyes away from him and pursed her lips, glancing back up to see that he was still looking at her. She pushed the book towards him, trying to get his attention off of her and back to the project at hand. "Here... I'll work on the first ten questions, and you'll do the next ten?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:24 pm

Soon, Derrik's face was serious and tried to get a better view of the pages as she had it at her point of view. As she studied it, he studied the questions over. Okay so... what is a DNA put it in full sentences. he read it over in his mind about five times more. He got to the 3rd question when she looked at him. He smiled at her and nodded. "Sure." He put his paper off to the side and studied the book again this time, very carefully. That if he didn't know the word, he'd just simply give the time to look over it. The way his eyes seemed to pop out of the sockets showed that he was really trying hard. His lips moved rapidly as he read it from page 460 to the next page. "Okay. I think I might understand my questions. Here view your questions over. If you need any help just ask me." He muttered. He looked at the questions and started to write though he had to skip 15 and 18, waiting for her to look over the text before he, had to go over it again. Ugh. He looked at the at the clock. 10 minutes til end of period. Wow, they had been going over the text this long?
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:31 pm

He looked like he was really trying, he did. Juliana almost felt bad for thinking that he didn't try for good grades, but this also could all be just a show. She watched him closley as he ran his gaze over the words of the text book, repeating them over and over in his mind until they were desiphered and actually made sense.
A few minutes passed in silence, before Derrik pushed the book back over to her, stating that he had most of his questions down. Juliana moved her hand forward, her slender fingers resting on the pages of the book. Sliding it back towards her, she leaned over to text, trying to study. Her mind wouldn't focus, and she had to re-read things quite a few times before they made any sense to her. Why was she distracted? Juliana didn't quite know. She snuck a side glance at Derrik, noting that he was really trying hard to answer his questions. For that, she gave him credit. With his help, she might not fail the grade after all. "What other classes do you have left?" She murmered quietly, cocking her head to one side and scribbling down a few answeres with the point of her ball point pen. Soon, it stopped working. "Damn." Swearing under her breath, she leaned down to grab yet another from her backpack.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:39 pm

Derrik soon has his answers down and looked through them, quite proud on what he had down. He looked at the clock. 2 minutes-- 2 minutes had past since he last looked at the clock. He took a side glance at Juliana and by her stressed and frustrated look, and the way she scribbled quickly on the paper, she wasn't really focusing. Even though he was nervous, she wasn't gonna get a good grade by copying word for word off his paper she'd need to be able to understand it. He leaned over and looked at her paper offering a thin smile. "Need help with that?" he asked and looked back down at her worksheet. "We only have 6 minutes left... good thing we don't need it til um, Friday in... two days so would you like me to come over to your house and maybe help you with the worksheet?" he asked. The nervousness was trying to run up his throat but he said nothing else, just waited for her answer.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:53 pm

Grasping the new pen in her fingers, she tapped it on the table in a nervous manner. Chewing on her bottom lip, she managed to write down one more dilapited answer. It was frustrating, having to re-read everything quite a few times in order to start understanding it at all. Derrik shifted, but she didn't look over, knowing there were only a few minutes before the period would be over with. To be truthful, she wasn't hating his company. So far, he hadn't been like the jerk she knew about, but that didn't mean he wouldn't start acting like that. Suddenly, she felt his hot breath on the back of her neck, making her shiver slightly. Her cheeks suddenly flamed, and she set her jaw tightly, narrowing her eyes and hating herself for her reactions. He wasn't trying to do it- so there was no point in getting over dramatic.
She shifted slightly and glanced up, their faces unusually close. Ignoring the fact, she nodded her head and dropped her pen back down onto the paper. "I dont know... I'll never be good at stuff like this." When he offered to come over and help, she smiled wearily. "I have detention today... I was late. Maybe though, if you wouldn't mind... Or I could just stay later and meet you in the cafateria?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Seeing her suddenly trying her best, only capable of getting on answer before answering, he nodded hearing her suggestion. "Maybe that would work out." he said then after another moment, he nodded in agreement. "Yeah k, meet me after school in the cafeteria. I'll see if I can try to pull ya from detention. Make sure I'll let my mom-" he did it again. He hesitated before speaking again- "Dad know." He started to pack his things, 3 minutes til' next period. He made sure he got all his things in his class and then, the bell rang. He watched all the teens rush out the door in a flash. He looked at her, waiting so he could walk with her. "So, where ya headin' next um, I'm heading to English." he was acting pretty friendly toward her, but the feelings he felt, the things he wish could happen, was all in his mind bubbling up slowly. She wasn't like any other girl, and he found it appealing.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:16 pm

Juliana lifted her head, glancing at the wall clock. The bell would ring any minute, and she quickly took her worksheet, slipping it into the black folder and sliding that back into her backpack. She turned her gaze on Derrik, giving him a kind smile and nodding. "Thanks... You're a lifesaver." Still... She didn't really know what to think about him. Perhaps he really did just want to help her out, more so he could get a good grade, or perhaps he wanted more than just the safisfaction of helping someone. Either way, she would need the help, so she nodded and stood. Quickly packing the rest of her things up, the bell rang and all of the students quickly started striding towards the door, pouring out of the classroom as if it was on fire. Juliana shook her head, giving Derrik a kind smile. "Thanks so much. Next?" She thought for a minute, before calculating what hour it was and what the next class would be. "English." She said it the same time he did, and she looked away, smiling slightly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:24 pm

Derrik nodded. "Well, it looks like we have another class together." he murmured. He was inwardly happy about that but it would be stupid to try to get that in the way. He headed out of the class and walked down the hallways and around the corner to appear at an already open door. A woman was at her desk scribbling papers and her lips moved every few minutes. Derrik walked over to a seat and sat down, putting his things off to the side. The teacher looked up, classes to her nose but said nothing looking down. One more teen appeared, but he was waiting for Juliana. He tapped his pen and waited patiently. He thought back over on biology how they first met and how close they were to each other, heart racing. He couldn't help thinking about her, it was just how he felt.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Juliana was quickly left behind in the bustle of the students, and she shoved her way out of the door, whapping a few teens purpsefully with her large, heavy backpack. The hall soon filled with the sounds of laughing teens, shoes squeeking on the floor, and lockers slamming as the whole school shifted for the next class. The girl's high top converse slapped down onto the ground, as she pushed her way through the mob and towards her next class. She had about four minutes, and before she reached the classroom, quickly branched off to the side, pushing open the bathroom stall door and stepping inwards. There were a few girls talking inside, some re-applying makeup, some talking quietly on their cell phones, which obviously wasn't allowed. Juliana quickly made her way to the mirror, raising her hand and taking out the hair tye, her long blonde hair falling down over her shoulders. Combing it through with her fingers, she gently applied a small outline of clear lip gloss to her lips, before realizing she didn't want to be late again. Hurridly making her way out of the bathroom, she started running down the empying hallways, nearly skidding into the classroom. A minute early too. Bingo.
The teacher looked up, glasses perched atop her nose. Staring at Juliana through the clean lenses, the teen gave her a quick smile and started down the middle isle of desks, quickly spotting Derrik sitting in one of the ones near the back. Sliding into the one closest to him, she gave him a quick smile and rolled her eyes. "See, I can make it on time..."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:44 pm

Derrik watched the teens suddenly fill the classroom and take their seats, talking quietly to one another. He looked around for Juliana but didn't find her in the small crowd that came in. The teacher looked up again then back down, reviewing the note she wrote. The students were quietly speaking and for past time, Derrik wished he had his sketchbook. But the teacher took it away from him and now he kinda regretted now scaring the teacher into giving it to him. He looked at the clock. 1 more minute til the bell ring. Was Juliana skipping class? Or was she gonna be late again? He sighed and suddenly, she appeared in the doorway. He gave a thin smile, a secret smile of relief. He watched her take a seat beside him, telling him how she wasn't late. He chuckled. "Yeah 1 minute on time." he murmured and then the bell rung. The teacher stood up looking at the chalk board then her students. "Okay class let's get started."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:55 pm

Juliana let a cool smile coat her full pink lips, her long bangs falling gently in front of her dark, chocolate brown eyes. "A minute is still on time." She reminded Derrik gently, slightly teasing him. Shaking her head, she watched as the teacher announced class was starting, and let her head rest in her hands, watching with mild intrest. English again, wasn't one of her strong points. The teen practically lived for art class, the only part of her days she actually loved. She glanced over at Derrik, quickly averting her eyes before he could notice her gaze on him. He was hot, that was obvious. Still, she was surprised she hadn't been treated like total shit from him, as he was technically considered a jock. Looking around the classroom, she noted that several of the girls had their eyes on him, and she couldn't help but give a slight eye roll. Resting her hands on the desk, she felt the smooth, cool wood under her open palms.
Soon enough, the teacher started to speak, and Juliana was grateful this was just a forty five minute class. Keeping her eyes straight ahead of her, she wondered what the day would melt into, and getting home, everything would have calmed down with her family. The teen girl hated going home, and sometimes would sit for aimless hours in the park, taking her sketch pad and drawing the scenes people that went by, taking the sketches home to re-do them and stash them in her closet, deep away where no one could see them.

Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:06 pm

Derrik nodded what she said and shugged. "True dat, true dat." He said and leaned back chilling coolly on his chair. He looked at the teacher as she announced what they were doing. "Okay class we'll be doing 2 worksheets--" she was cut off with most groans, including Derrik's. The teacher clearing her throat. "You only have so many years of school left, stop complaining." she said and put all the papers out one by one slowly. Derrik rolled his eyes and started again, focusing once more like he did at Biology but he did not have hardly any trouble in English.
He always understood because this was one of the things his mom taught him when he was little, something he understood before he even got in 8th grade. People were impressed with him. His mom was also the reason he sketched. He used to look at her drawings with amazment and ever since then, he'd started to draw. He missed he mother and kept the drawings that she had made deep down in his closet somewhere. As well as pictures of her and her senior year.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:12 pm

Juliana gazed ahead of her, cocking her head slightly to one side. Blinking once, she raised a hand and smoothed her long hair over one shoulder, as she looked down to the smooth desk top beneith her fingertips. She now just wanted to get out of school, for this class to be done and over. It wasn't that she didn't like school, it was just that it was going to be pointless for her line of work. Still, she supposed that to get into art school, she would need good grades. That thought perked her attention right up, and she raised her eyes and listened intently to the teacher.

~~~~~~~

When the end of class finally came, Juliana had enough homework to last her a year. She was now thoughrally discouraged, as whenever she even tried to make an attempt, the teachers took advantage of her good day and tried to get her to do as much homework as humanly possibly. Stuffing page after page into her folder, she watched the seconds tick by on the clock. Four minutes till break, just four minutes. She glanced over at Derrik, for only the second time in these forty five minutes.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next