Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas.........

2 posters

Go down

Ideas......... Empty Ideas.........

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:33 am

Recently a few of my topics seem to have been dropped so before giving up hoep I decided to put up some of my ideas. However, before you even read these Ideas I would suggest you think carefully about whether you will drop them or not since a lot of my topics have been dropepd without people telling me when I have asked them to, this does annoy me quite a lot since I have recently been putting a lot of effort into my replies and would appreicate if people would tell em when they've dropped a topic so I know not to wait for a reply that will never come.
Also think about whther you will drop this topic not long after starting it, say a few days after... Thank you, sounds harsh but it really does annoy me.

1) One of my ideas happens fresh after a war between the angels, Humans, Demon and Utopians(made up race, ask if you want to know more...) One of the Utopians left alive was captured and being sold to anyone. The toher person could play another prisoner or a buyer. The rest will depend on what type of character they are. I would liek a male character for this topic.

2) My second idea is set in a post apolcalypic times when the world is pretty much destroyed from a sceintists experiment several years back. Both characters find each other and try oto discover what happened to create the diaster. I would rather play the female in this topic, it will msot likely be mature but the rest of it depends on what the other character is.

3) My third idea involves a girl that escaped from a lab, in which they conducted several tests on due to her half, human, half anthro blood. She escaped and was found by somone else after getting lost and just giving up all hope. The other person is an investigator in which is already trying to figure out where these lost creatures are ending up.

I will hopefully add more later on either PM me or just post here if you are interested in one of them.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Ideas......... Empty Re: Ideas.........

Post by lemmy Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:41 pm

Intrested in the 2nd one
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:53 pm

ok... that one only uses two characters though...
Shall I put the topic up?
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:22 pm

Yes please.
lemmy
lemmy