Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waves Of Dawn ( < S t a r c h a s e r > )

2 posters

Go down

Waves Of Dawn ( < S t a r c h a s e r > ) Empty Waves Of Dawn ( < S t a r c h a s e r > )

Post by lemmy Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:40 pm

Name: Trina Louis
Personality: Trina is quiet and doesn't speak her mind much. She can be sensitve and scary of leaving the barriar. She lives in a small town and is by Mudo. (Zombies) She is romantic at times and gets weak around her crush, Travis. She never waist time, she's indepenent. Living inside a town, not being able to go anywhere else is fine with her. Espeically because easily escape because the Mudo never hardly come except if they get washed up on shore. The Breakers, whoever are the ones who when they turn, and there aren't hardly any Mudo around, can run fast and infects more but easier to kill than regular Mudo. She is kind and gentle and wants to be like the other teens.
Pic:

Waves Of Dawn ( < S t a r c h a s e r > ) Hair,girl,nature,beautiful,ginger,girl,red,hair-40cd5c206f2a500f2c013f3d046c1652_h
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Waves Of Dawn ( < S t a r c h a s e r > ) Empty Re: Waves Of Dawn ( < S t a r c h a s e r > )

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:01 am

Name:Travis Porter
Personality:He is a athletic male and doesn't show his feelings. He secretly likes his best friend, Trina. He is very romantic and a gentleman when it comes to ladies. He is nice but can get aggressive. When he was little he helped his mom when she was sickand had the flu and he had gave her the mediscine and treated he like he was a nurse. He always like to help people. He wanted to help his crush once. He helped her in first grade once when he started to like her. He helped her build blocks and always played with her. Now he is the same but he's all about the school.
Pic:

(Not loading but hes a red haired guy with green eyes)
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Waves Of Dawn ( < S t a r c h a s e r > ) Empty Re: Waves Of Dawn ( < S t a r c h a s e r > )

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:12 am

I thought his hair was brown blonde...?
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:14 pm

Oh i changed my mind
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:58 pm

Okay could u start it?
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:46 pm

Ok I will I haven't been able too sorry.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down