Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hate me today ... Hate me tomorrow . {open}

3 posters

Go down

Hate me today ... Hate me tomorrow . {open} Empty Hate me today ... Hate me tomorrow . {open}

Post by Sammi Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:04 pm

Hate me today ... Hate me tomorrow . {open} Kioba%20sheet%20by%20rukifox

[center]They call me ... Kioba
I've been walking for ... 1.5 years
I was born as a ... American Timber Wolf
My parents and siblings are ... Dead to me
My eyes burn ... Orangeish Yellow
My body is ... Thick , and legs are lean and slender. Ears are big, and tail is slightly stumpy and short.
I have a reputation for ... Being an outcast, a loner, hanging out around human civilization, aggressive, shy
I walk this earth ... Alone
My family ... [color=yellow]Does not yet exist.[/yellow]
My story ... Is harsh and neglectant. I lived a life like no other, and I wish to try and live past it. I ran from my pack, but still come across wolves who try and fight to get me to go back. Because of it I hang out close to human grounds, usually in the dark of the forest behind the stone wall that separates the suburbs from the wild. Choose to approach me, and I will act only the way that is necessary. Betray me? And I cut your throat.
My rank in society... Is an outcast...an outcast who is wanted by many for my skills
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Hate me today ... Hate me tomorrow . {open} Empty Re: Hate me today ... Hate me tomorrow . {open}

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:45 pm

Hate me today ... Hate me tomorrow . {open} Senko_Wolf_Red_Black_White_by_tsuyo
Hate me today ... Hate me tomorrow . {open} Evil_wolf (<--------- in the dark)

Name: Alinia

age~ 1.6 years

Gender~ Male

I am a~ Unknown random species

Family~ dead, I was nearly a stillborn from a dead mother

looks~ I am vicious looking with half an ear, my tail was teared to shreds during a fight I won, now, it is a small stump, My fangs are
very long and are seen poking out my lip.

eyes~ They are large and are red, blood red like my tongue.

My past~ I don't wont to tell. But I will. I was thought to be a stillborn by my already dead mother, then I was attacked by a deer, a few hours after birth. I hate deer now. I could kill them all day, after that, I started to slaughter deer day by day, until the hellhounds found me, they raised me until I was 1, then they abandond me, making matters worse, now, I am blood addictid, enter my space bubble and you are dead meat...

Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Hate me today ... Hate me tomorrow . {open} Empty Re: Hate me today ... Hate me tomorrow . {open}

Post by Dark**Light Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:22 pm

Red Fury
They call me... Red
I've been walking for... 1.5 years
I was born as a... red wolf
My parents and siblings are... my enemy
My eyes burn... blood red
My body is... strong and small. I'm a small wolf. Ears are normal sized, tail is long and flowing.
I have a reputation for...being aggressive and hanging around outcasts.
I walk this earth... Alone.
My family...does not exist, yet.
My story...is long and harsh. But I was born to loners but was left at the cave entrance of a pack leader. He took me in and called me Red, for my fur. As I grew, I was told secrets. I always went to my father for comfort and would say "They're not true daddy...are they?" He would shake his head no until I heard a rumor that I was born to a pair of nasty loners and that they dumped me here, hoping they would kill me. I did the same that I always did (this happened when I was 1) and said what I alway said. But this time...he nodded. I became so furious with him that he gave me my full name, Red Fury. He never called me Red again. He'd always called me Fury. But as the weeks passed on, I began hanging out with my own kind...outcasts. Nobody even dared to look at me after my father announced it. I was a disgrace to the pack.
My rank is... High ranked in a pack (warrior) only because I'm the alpha's daughter.
I look like... this: http://api.ning.com/files/ugON1Ts9E-eLe85DhtSO7iQH9K*IU4dh3cLN*7IbPjdIdeIqHaxWUSjnlShwJ2hXVgMlmHE-IkRBVaJnJ-NapwPD9RjbEgj6ifsZNO2JeOg_/AnimeWolf23.jpg
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Yes to both ^^

I'll PM for further planning .
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down