Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange world (Re-posted, Open, Mature)

Go down

Strange world (Re-posted, Open, Mature) Empty Strange world (Re-posted, Open, Mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:56 am

The labs were full of people that day doing their usual business. In a container full of liquid and wires was a woman she didn’t looked very old but she had been there for years remaining un-aged in that container but she didn’t move until that day.
That day her eyes opened for the first time in ten years. She groaned a little and snapping suddenly she panicked and began drowning in the liquid; she tried to get out of the container her screams drowned by the water.
“Amazing, she’s actually woken up, after ten years” gasped the head scientist. They turned to see her panicking and trying to gasp for air in liquid.
They let her out and she coughed violently releasing her nakedness she quickly grabbed what was nearest, a cloak old and worn but it was better than nothing.
She looked around her lost and confused she found some files of herself and they just let her be “Mizuki…. So that’s my name?” she asked herself and turned and fell feeling weak.

She gave a frustrated groan and stood up once more and stumbled escaping from their grasp she found herself on the streets and hesitating she just sat down in the alley way tired and weak she didn’t know what to do now. Feeling lost she closed her eyes and just tried to think letting pure instinct take over her mind and body.

She looked around desperately, suddenly there were sirens, their onto me, please tell me that they haven’t found me already, I don’t want to go back there she thought pleading desperately in her mind, she didn’t know this world at all, everything was new to her, this place was strange, different from the white wall prison she was used to, she just needed wanted to get out of there, away from the experiments and deep sleeps, she wanted to have a real life.

She jerked hearing footsteps walking into the alley way, pulling the cloak tightly around her crawling back into the darkness trying not to get seen or found, but she knew she needed help. Underneath the cloak, she had pale skin, her eyes were a beautiful deep amber colour, her hair was black, it was long; very long from not having been cut for so long, bits of it fell in front of her face as she tried to stay hidden.

( Please read the plot in my topic in others)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down