Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show Me The World.... (Open PG-13)

Go down

Show Me The World.... (Open PG-13) Empty Show Me The World.... (Open PG-13)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:47 pm

http://venomxbaby.deviantart.com/art/black-silver-dapple-1-198848978?q=boost%3Apopular%20rocky%20mountain%20colt&qo=19

"Come on!" He whinnied, dancing around to avoid the human hands that reached for him. Bandit's friends were happy toying with the humans, not at all concerned about the fact that they could run now. Shaking his head, the former show horse streaked off into the forest, kicking up dust and grass.

Bandit had been a show horse, a nearly famous one at that. They named him Bandit because he always stole the show. He was only a 3 year old horse, never ridden, but very well behaved. He always longed for freedom though, and he finally had it. He wanted Hunter to come along, but the paint colt didn't even perk his ears at the idea.

Bandit finally stopped at a lake, panting heavily. He still had his fine leather halter on, extensions of red white and blue hanging from his tail. His mind drifted to how he tried to jump the fence, but his hooves caught the wire, sneding him face first into the dirt. This knocked it down enough for the rest of the expensive show colts. Bandit had a small cut to prove he freed everyone, and he was proud of it. His first injury. He slipped into the lake, cold water shocking him. He was used to the luke warm water he was always bathed with. No matter, he slid the rest of the way in, going under.

The lake was clear enough he could open his eyes and glance around before he had to return to the surface for air. The clearing he declared as his was strikingly beautiful, and he prayed that no wild horses would be here.

(Wild horse needed, PG-13)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down