Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullet, Becareful What You Start..(Little.Goat)

2 posters

Go down

Bullet, Becareful What You Start..(Little.Goat) Empty Bullet, Becareful What You Start..(Little.Goat)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:35 pm

My mama warned me about boys like you. It’s the reason i wear these steel toed boots, and let me give you a little plece of advice, my papa pack heat and he won’t think twice. Well, why do you think they call me Deysondra? Too musch trouble, better stay away. Crab your hat better get gone, but if you stay you’ve been warned. I’m a bullet and i’m headed straight for you heart. Be careful what you start. I’m a bullet and i’m headed straight for you heart, it’s gonna leave a mark. Well, every now and then I make a man break a sweat, watch him work overtime on my wristbands. Cause i’m the kinda girl that you wanna show off, all your friends with a southern drawl. I'm sweet as a peach, impossible to tame. Fingers on the trigger and you’ll be to blame, cause if you stay. I’ll ride where the wind wants to take me. Leaving lovers in the dust, every city. Cause my heart was like a ghost town.

Deysondra sat upon a large rock. Carving a stick to a sharp point. In the distance you could you hear the eerie sword of the sound as it sliced across the stick. Deysondra stopped and threw it to the side. She was urging to fight someone. But at the moment she had to wait. She stood up on teh rock, and watched as the still river flowed only silently. Deysondra looked to the full moon, she snarled. " Time to hunt." she said under a low hushed out voice. Deysondra shifted into her wold form, turning around to leap off the ledge of the rock and speeding through the forest. she could smell the scent of a buck in the south. Heading towards the scent, she stopped instantly behind a tree. Stalking her prey with narrowed eyes. Deysondra studied the movements of the animal. Then after a moment passed. She brought the buck down to its knees in a quick motion. Grasping its neck in her massive maw. She jerked its head to one side, and broke it. Deysondra sliced its stomach out and began to feast.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Bullet, Becareful What You Start..(Little.Goat) Empty Re: Bullet, Becareful What You Start..(Little.Goat)

Post by Little.Goat Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:06 pm

A small, sad lookng wolf padded through the forest, eyes closed. His paws made no sound as they hit the ground, and his fur didn't rustle. His sad blue eyes revealed themselves, and a wolf entered his vision. She looked elegant, until she killed the deer, then a certain deadliness invaded her aura.

Jake hid himself behind a tree, watching her feast on the buck. Making sure the wind was blowing towards him, he settled down behind a large rock and watched her. Was this an assasain? It couldn't be. But she had the grace and meanness around her, she just had to be. Jake paniced slightly, but raised himself to his feet and trotted forward, ears back submissively. "E-excuse me, miss, but I am so very hungry, and I w-was wondering if you could spare a little of that buck?" No one would be able to see past his disguise, not even her.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Bullet, Becareful What You Start..(Little.Goat) Empty Re: Bullet, Becareful What You Start..(Little.Goat)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:40 pm

Deysondra threw up her head. Glaring at the wolf. She cocked her head to one side. Gathering in the scent of the wolf. He could smell human behind the mask. She chuckled lightly. Stepping back. " Sure." She shrugged. Backing away. Deysondra looked at the moon beginning to fade. She snorted, shaking her head. Shifting back into her human form. She looked down at the wolf, knowing he was a human. She sat back upon a rock. Pulling out daggers out of her pockets. She started throwing them at a tree.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Nodding gratefully, he sunk his teeth into a piece of the leg, taking off at least a pound of meat. Laying by her feet, he lapped up the blood that dripped from the leg. Once it was gone, he nibbled at the meat, tearing it off playfully. "Who are you, may I ask?" Jake asked, looking up at her like a dog. "I'm Luke." He lied, protecting his name.

When the meat was gone, he gnawed on the bone, tail whapping the ground slowly. Creamy yellow coat was a little messy, but the rain the night before had cleaned it up pretty well.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:51 pm

Deysondra chuckled. Looking downa t the wolf. " I'm not as stupid as I look." She said, leaning down to pat him on his head. " Your a human, and your lieing abotu your name. I can smell it in your fear. You are bounty, just. Like. Me." She said blankly with a little smirk. Deysondra stood back up and started throwing her swords at the tree again. " Names, Deysondra." She said, knowing he knew who she was. Everyone speaks of her 'round town..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:19 pm

"Well, you look smarted than you really are." Jake said, looking up at her. "Actually, if I were ametuar, I would be dead by now." He leapt onto the boulder, pinning her down. His teeth wrapped around the remaining weapons she had, and threw them to the ground. "Deyesondra, eh?" He growled, smirking playfully as he switched to his handsome human form. He rolled off of her, sighing. "Not gonna kill me, are you? Cause I'm tired of being chased."
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:51 pm

Deysondra growled, throwing him off her. After seeing him shift into his human form. She widened her eyes, quite amazed. He was gorgeous. Shaking it off. She picked ehr daggers up, quickly with swift motion, they were placed by his throat. Her eyes meet his, and she spoke with a velvet voice. " Do not under estimate me. And for yoru information, I am an assassin." Deysondra snorted, releasing her grip thaqt she hand on the laced white handle of her dagger. Gliding it toward its holster on her side. She snorted, slowly climbing off him. She sat back upon the rock.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:12 pm

Jake switched back to his wolf form, chuckling. "Did I ever underestimate you? I just asked if you were gonna kill me, cause I have quite a few assasains after me right now." Jake lifted his wolf eyebrow, standing up and leaping off the rock. "But, I'm not going to stick around with you if your ego is that big, so, see ya." His thin legs went into a blurry motion as he dashed off.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:18 pm

Deysondra shrugged. " Oh well, he'll come back." She sadi shifting into her wolf form and glinding off through the forest in a blur of purple and pink. HEr narrowed eyes flashed around ehr surroundings.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:49 am

Jake curled up beneath a tall tree, closing his eyes and yawning contentedly. But he couldn't sleep, not with an assasain so close. Shaking his head, he stood up, and started running, puttting distance between them.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:11 pm

Deysondra bolted through the forest, like a bullet heading for ones heart. Soon bursting its heart, as she bursted through the thickets out intot he town. Slowly she made her way towards the ally way. Dodging feet, she stood to about as tall as a colt next to a human. Deysondra snapped at one, as they stpped on her tail. Someone threw a rock at her, hitting her in the face. Deysondra growled loudly. Rotating her head to face the teenagers. She curled ehr lip back to show ehr awfully long canines. The children gasped, turning around wuickly as Deysondra snapped at their heels. Chasing them into their house. SHe snorted, adn flicked her tail. With a slight growl as one passed her, making them shudder and run into a trash can.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:42 pm

Once he was satisfied that he was far enough away from her, he let out a long howl, wondering if any of his pack remained. Hearing no reply, he sighed sadly and licked his fur. "Stupid assasains. Killed off my pack that I worked so hard to train, all dead!" He growled, scuffing at the dirt with his large paws.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down