Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Use Only One Bullet For My Kills. ( Faye only )

2 posters

Go down

I Use Only One Bullet For My Kills. ( Faye only ) Empty I Use Only One Bullet For My Kills. ( Faye only )

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:05 pm

Through the wind and chill and the rain and the storm. I can feel an appraoch like Fire in my Blood. Aeron watched as the birds flew up out of the trees and into the sky. He snorted lightly. His heavy feathered hooves fell sharply upon the earth, shaking it to its roots. Aeron scanned the territory, walking out into a silent meadow with rabbits jumping through out the terrian. Snorting roughly he swayed into the tall lush waving green grass. Aeron stood 18.5 hh tall. taller than a Fresian.

(Srry so short Im kinda braindead xD)

I Use Only One Bullet For My Kills. ( Faye only ) Kathiwari1
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

I Use Only One Bullet For My Kills. ( Faye only ) Empty Re: I Use Only One Bullet For My Kills. ( Faye only )

Post by Faye Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:55 pm

Guns n' Roses nibbled at the thin grass. Raising her head she glanced around the surrounding landscape. A gust of easterly wind blew through her thick mane. She shook her head and let out a whinny. For no reason other than the fact that she could Wahya broke into a trot. Soon she was galloping forward through the grasslands. Basking in the seemingly endless freedom.Guns n' Roses slowed to a trot. A small stream twisted and turned throught a small rocky outcrop which stood like and island in the sea of grass. She acending the small hill and approached the stream. She surveyed the surrounding landscape for any potential threats before lapping water from the mountain spring.

A strange unfamilar scent caught Guns n' Roses attention. The smell of other horses. Its was faint but the breeze carried it to Rose's flared nostrils. Rose had not seen another horse for a long time and came to the conclusion to go investigate. So Rose trotted down from the outcrops and into the stretching grasslands ahead.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

I Use Only One Bullet For My Kills. ( Faye only ) Empty Re: I Use Only One Bullet For My Kills. ( Faye only )

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:15 pm

Aeron snorted, whirling around to smell the scent of a mare. He trotted forward further into the meadow. aeron came across a beautiful mare, he nickered to her. Surging towards her, he skidded to a halt before her. Dipping his head down in greetings. He said, " My name is Aeron. Your name is?" He asked curiously. Such a pretty face, her name shall be beautiful in many ways possible.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Rose sniffed the air slowing slightly she smelled something strange. She then clearly heard and smelled something behind her. "My name is-!", a strange horse called. That did it, Roses whirled rearing on two legs before plunging ahead pulling in front of a paint snorting in surprise. "What do you want!", she asked haughtily her head raised high showing dominance. She didn't trust anyone on the spot.. especially stallions. Rose gathered herself, inhaling deep. "Well if you must know my name is Rose; Guns n' Roses."
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:48 pm

Aeron snorted, and looked at her with curiousity. He raised an eyebrow and looked at her strangely. " Ma'am srry if I am intruding but um I thought you scented I was here. Oh and I'm Aeron, nice to meet you Roses." Aeron said, stomping his hoof on the ground picking up dusks of dirt. Aeron glared at her than looked down at his hooves, bending his head down he nibbled of the pointed blades.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down