Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enemies forever...or maybe not. (Silver)

Go down

Enemies forever...or maybe not. (Silver) Empty Enemies forever...or maybe not. (Silver)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:03 pm

Name:She has none.
Nickname:Dragonfly (I looked for a warrior name but didn't find one so I went with my native American name, it means young and beautiful in my tribe.)
Personality: Find out
History: As a young girl she was abandon beacuse of vampires who distoied her town and home. She was only 8 months old and Verona a female shapsifter found her and took her to her clan raising her. She has grown up being a enemie of vamps.
Picture of her hair-
http://m.bing.com:80/images/more?q=brown+with+carmal+highlights&ii=3&mid=2050&qi=HTML+browser&dv=True&form=IRXIAI&IIG=65748e14b9c84e45be08431a96935b05&kval=4.1&appns=mSERP&cutc=1327267312700
picture-
Could not find one she has soft brown green eyes and very young looking skin that is extreamly soft, her lips are boad and her noise is normal lengjted but small.

Last edited by wild one on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Enemies forever...or maybe not. (Silver) Empty Re: Enemies forever...or maybe not. (Silver)

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:53 pm

Name: Ethan
Personality: Noah is a beast at fighting and can knock out someone with his hard fingers in a minute. He is good with scyths and other weapons and uses them often. He doesn't know that he's extra special, especially since he's already a vampire. He is very sneaky as well and can sneak up on almost anyone. Is is also a leader, always have been one. He is a flirt to almost any girl, and has a very good sense of humor.
History: Ethan was born October 19th, in a Sancutuary. Then, someone took his parents and claimed them as their own. He didn't know that they took their mother away from him. But then later, age 5, he was turned into a vampire and told to trust no one and become the greatest warrior he could be. And he did. He is a Scion and that's why they made him their leader.
Pic:
Enemies forever...or maybe not. (Silver) Evernight_balthazar_2_by_leesa_m-d3aekx7
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Enemies forever...or maybe not. (Silver) Empty Re: Enemies forever...or maybe not. (Silver)

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:19 pm

I made the topic!
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down