Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)

+4
• Echo
Nicoco177
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Tayssi
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) Empty Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)

Post by Tayssi Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:52 am

The world has come to know of their existance. They are being turned against by people who were once considered friends, hunted and slain. Ones who were once enemies are now comrades. Seeking one another for the protection and safety of people who are similar. A world that was once seemed as fairy tales and ghost stories are now true to human eyes. These people are now not safe and need to band together for safety and security. They need to turn against people who were once their friends and harm them to keep their very lives. A world that was once full of secrets now exposed to the sun.
It's not safe anymore and the fae, the demons and other mythical humans must band together as one. Forget their hatred for one another and stand their ground against the humans who wish to destroy them.

Sorry for the ultra crappy intro, i'm super tired right now. Anyway, here are some rules and advice/info.
1. For now, no making your own characters. If you do wish to, however, PM ME their form
2. You can pick any amount of characters but don't go stupid.. One female, one male, then whatever..
3. Drama, romance, action, death.. All of it is included, needed and encouraged in this RP
4. Characters will die, please bear that in mind. Saying that, permission must be granted for someone to kill off a character.
5. Normal humans have learnt the ways of dark magic, so they are able to stand against the mythicals. No light magic. Dark only.
6. Vampires ad werewolves, as often shown in movies and books, are enemies in this rp, so between them, fights will break out
7. Fairies are creatures who think themselves the best and don't like other species. At all.
8. Certain shifters are enemies. Just like the cycle of life. Cat, dog, bird, blah blah blah.
9. Until later on in the rp, Humans and Myths Shall Not become friends or like one another
10. Any other problems, pm me.

Okay, so I didn't want to ass this, but someone has forced me to.
BLACKLIST:
Noone yet, keep it that way.

WARNINGS: get 3 and your OUT
S I O N - 1

Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) Cosplay-7

Full Name: Kiara Madison Lendon
Nickname (if any): Ki
Personality (NOT optional): Kiara is self-centered, stubborn, selfish and thick-headed. She won't take no for an answer and will stand for what she says and believes in. Being very stubborn is good for her need to always be number 1 and come out with a victory. She will fight and has injured many without remorse. She doesn't care if she is hated, just so long as she's satisfied herself. Kiara won't back down without a fight, but she's a very proud person, so she will have trouble falling back. And though she always wants to be noticed and be number one, she knows winning all the time doesn't make you the best. Though hard to believe, Kiara does have a soft side, but she just tries to hide it.
Crush, BF/GF: None
History (NOT optional): Kiara had been born into a family that never took notice of her. No matter what she did, they hardly ever uttered a word to her, except when they wanted a punching bag. As a child, Ki could do nothing about it, but when she grew up, she stood up for herself, yet also tried to win her family/parents' affection. But to no avail. Eventually, Ki's depression made her snap into insanity and she killed the small town she was living in. Everybody in it. Including her parents and any animal that got in her way.
Species: Vampire
Player: Me

Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) Bartolomeo-fasano-male-model-shirtless-12262010-48

Full Name: Metius Finch Tazaun
Nickname (if any): Taz or just Metius
Personality (NOT optional): Metius is a bit of a hot head, but he's a good guy all in all. He'll always look out for his friends and be ready to step into a middle of a fight for them. Be warned, mess with him or his friends, you're pretty screwed. He definately knows how to fight. Taz, though, can be a bit of an airhead at times, when he's not being stoic and un-sociable, so it can ruin his image.
Crush, BF/GF:none
History (NOT optional): Metius grew up in a family of tengu, so had never felt different. He grew up strong and was to be the heir to the family. But when he got older, his family was attacked. Very few managed to survive, and from there, Metius was ordered by his father to go to get revenge. So he plans to do just that
Species: Tengu
Player: blueroanie

Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) 4ea657ec101b6
Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) 402020-25
Except her eyes are the same amber as her human eyes

Username:
Full Name: Nyssa Renee Zertuchee
Nickname (if any): Ny
Personality (NOT optional): Nyssa is a sweet, loving, generous person who will be there at all times for her friends. But she is dangerous and cunning when she needs to be. She shall lash out and bite if necessary, but will try not to do so if there is no need to. Ny can have a cold side to here where she will shun everybody or snap at everybody. Though, there are also times in which you won't see Ny for a couple of days. That is usually when she is in heat. Afterall, she is part feline.
Crush, BF/GF: none
History (NOT optional): Her father died of drug overdose when she was 3 and only 5 months ago did her mother die due to cancer. After that, Nyssa had abandoned her human shell and went around for months in her cat form around the city. She didn't harm many people, unless she had to. But soon enough, after the existance of Myths come out was she found and nearly killed. She managed to escape with her life, but barely.
Species: snow leopard shifter

Human
Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) Tumblr_lr0wufMajb1qi9s2zo1_500
Half human half wolf
Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) Caspian-werewolf-artwork
Wolf form
Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) WerewolfMason

Username:
Full Name: Beau Jagger Kent
Nickname (if any): Beau, Jags
Personality (NOT optional): Beau is calm in a carefree, easy going kind of way. He enjoys a peaceful lifestyle to one full of action and trouble. Beau can be sensible should the time arise for him to be so, but otherwise, he just loves to have fun and joke around.
History (NOT optional): Not much, Beau grew up happy with his father and step-mother, whom were both werewolves. But when they had their own child, they completely ignored Jags. Then the existance of Myths was found out and his family was killed off, except his little sister and him.
Species: werewolf

Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) Aira_cosplay_021

Name: Angelina Lee Methro
Nickname: Angel
Personality: Stuck up and snobbish, Angel thinks she is queen of the world. She doesn't care if others hate her, but it is a must that they follow each and every one of her commands. She isn't afraid to show some dominance to others to put them in her place. She will get others to do her dirtywork, though, as she hates to get her hands dirty, like all Fairies.
History: Like all fairies, Angel grew up in a rich household and was fed everything on a silver platter. The perfect fairy. Snobbish and rude, always telling others what to do. But eventually, everything was let out of the bag and Myths came to be known. That was when she lost her house and money and had to run.
Species: Fairy
Player: OPEN

Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) Stock-photo-fine-art-close-up-black-and-white-portrait-of-beautiful-young-man-turning-toward-viewer-22535389

Name: Lukas Andrews
Nickname: Luke
Personality: Generous and kind hearted, Luke isn't the type of person you'd think would be a demon. But he is. Contrary to a demon's normal heated personality, Luke is more mellow and forgiving. He'll let things slide just like that and is quick to forgive. Sometimes too quick.
Crush, BF/GF: None
History: Lukas grew up in a colony of demons. Hot headed, mean and always picking on Luke, the boy made an effort to be nice to anyone he could. Life was peaceful, yet also hell. The Myths were found out and his colony scattered to the wind, leaving Lukas to fend for himself.
Species: demon

Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) Black-and-white-boy-cute-guitar-guy-pretty-Favim.com-77833_large
Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) WEREWOLVES!%20OWWWWWWWWWWW
Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) The_Blonde_wolf_by_Queen_Butterfly

Name: Anthony St. James
Nickname: Tony
Personality: quiet and withdrawn, Anthony prefers to hang back away from everyone and play his guitar. A lone wolf at heart, Tony never approaches anyone out of his own free will and would flee rather then fight. A coward some might call him, but he doesn't really care.
History: Alone his whole life, Tony's withdrawn personality came about. If someone can believe it, he used to be a bright and bubbly kid. Always laughing and playing. But soon, he realised he was alone and has been like that ever since.
Player: Nicoco177

Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) Black-and-white-guy-hair-plaid-shirt-thinking-Favim.com-67209
Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) Photos-of-eagle-616

Name: Mason Ralph Quivers
Nickname: Mas
Personality: Mason loves to be in the crowd. A party animal indeed, Mas will not miss out on any fun. He likes to call himself the life of the party and has a rather high opinion of himself. Proud, maybe a bit arrogant and cocky, Mason is a big playboy, always enjoying hanging around the ladies and often breaking their hearts.
History: Mason had always been a bigger picture kind of guy, always thinking ahead and planning. He was the brains of the family. Then Myths came to be known and that side of him vanished forever, leaving a guy who just wanted to party and make the most of life in its wake.
Species: Eagle shifter
Player: JayzPF

Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) Sexy+man_s+black+and+white+photo+_4_

Name: Travis Lewis Gregor
Nickname: Trav
Personality: to come
History: to come
Species: vampire

Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) Final_fantasy_viii_-_rinoa_heartilly_02
Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) Werewolf
Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) Black_wolf_by_balinlesavage

Name: Noriko Misa Higurani
Nickname: Misa
Player: wild one

Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) 1467316803_28547692e5

Name: Amane Ryoka
Nickname: Ama
Personality: down the page
History: down the page
Species: vampire
Player: S I O N

Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) Cosplay_girls_21

Name: Red Flame
Nickname: Red
Species: fire demoness

Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) D6f2eeac001f72fd4c0e788a

Name: Julliette Noka Bavestro
Nickname: Jules, Noka
Species: elf
Player: Echo

Last edited by Tayssi on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) Empty Re: Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:36 pm

Amane? Oh and may I change Amane's pic to this: If I can that is...

Amane new pic:
Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) Fotofl10
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) Empty Re: Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)

Post by Tayssi Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:40 pm

sure thing ^^ you can do her personality/history if you want, so she fits what you want ^^
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:51 pm

Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) Fotofl10

Name: Amane Ryoka
Nickname(s): Ama
Personality: Ms.Ryoka is a pretty cautious female. Never under estimate her, or you'll find yourself in a bit of a situation. Amane is mischevious, and doesn't take orders from anyone. Does what she wants. Never tempt her to kill, 'cuz she will. She is not a monster, but um a.. How would you put it, more like a hound that can't get out of trouble with herself being around human blood. She can control her urges all the time, and fights break out with her and werewolves ALOT. She distrusts the werewolves, as well as everyone else in this so called, 'Reunited Pack'. She is kind sometimes, but also has a cold-hearted appearance. Fearless, she is funny, and has a devilish smirk that can make anyone smile at. Generous when wants to be, and has faith in herself to finding her sister.(Somewhat like Damon on Vampire Diaries, only a girl verison lol)
Crush (BF/GF): Well considering she is straight, she has no boyfriend.. Sooo, none...
History: Was turned into a vampire around the 1800's. She has been alive for centurys, witnessing her parents death since they were immortals. She fell in love with a vampire that was a so called Era to her small village, her and her sister fell in love with the same guy. Soon after her parents death, people began to go missing. Amane and her sister figured that it must have been Sart, whom was killing people.. A month after this had happened, Amane was turned and so was her sister, Emily. The deputy hunted out Sart and his band of vampire, who had taken over the village... Once they put him in a casket and Amane and Emily ran off far away from their home town. Emily died only a few years after a stake was drove through her heart. Since then Amane has been searching for her beloved sister, in hope to find her resting peacefully in a casket locked away. Soon, amane will rebirth her sister, and they will be together again...
Species: Vampire
Player: Me(S I O N)
Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) Bloody_Vampire_by_xXDeathForYouXx
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:12 am

awesome, I love her ^^
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:28 am

Haha yay! I do to (:
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:10 am

Anthony? I love his pictures!
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:49 am

Yep, you're him now ^^
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:47 pm

NAME:
. . .Julliette Noka Bavestro
NICKNAME(s):
. . .Jules, Noka
CRUSH (BF/GF):
. . .None
SPECIES:
. . .Elf
PERSONALITY:
. . .Julliette has more of a split personality. One minute, she can be the sweetest girl you could ever hope to find, but she has a mischievious streak that often gets her into trouble. She loves that she can observe characteristics of people and easily be able to pick at their emotions and push their buttons to find just what makes them tick, and she relies on her instincts and skills to keep her out of harms way. Some people may call her snotty, but she's really just bored when she does that. She loves hanging around people, though more often than not, she's using you, not being your friend.
HISTORY:
. . .Born into a family with five older siblings, Julliette was ignored most of her life, which is probably why she loves being the center of attention now. Her parents never paid her any attention, so she acted out to get it instead. When she was 12, she joined a travelling circus, hiding everything that defined her as an elf. She was safe and happy there, until the existence of the Myths came out, then she had to go on the run when the people she had once considered to be her friends turned against her.
PLAYER:
. . .Echo

NAME:
. . .Kaytlinn Amelia Anderson
NICKNAME(s):
. . .Kat, Leah
CRUSH (BF/GF):
. . .None
SPECIES:
. . .Black Panther Shifter
PERSONALITY:
. . .Kaytlinn is rather stuck-up and reclusive. She prefers to keep things to herself and not confide in others, though that doesn't necessarily mean she likes to be alone. She spends more time in her feline form than as a human, not being a fan of interacting or having to talk much to new people. Once someone gets to know her, she can begin to open up, but not much, and trust is not an easy thing for her. She can be very violent, aggressive, and passionate, and the slightest thing can easily be enough to set her off on a rampage.
HISTORY:
. . .Abused most of her life by family and just about everyone she met, Kaytlinn ran away when she was 14, where she began spending most of her life in her feline form. She has put a hard shell around herself, so no one can get in to hurt her mentally, and has become very protective and aggressive to provent harm to her external being.
PLAYER:
. . .Echo
PICTURES:
Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) X_d5c9c6d6
Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) Tumblr_l5gfxavhC71qc84qlo1_400
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:55 pm

I really wanna make a really young girl who's... 9 or 10 but not really old she had been dead for since she was 9 or 10 to like.... 15 or 45 years.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:01 pm

Can I have Misa?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:24 pm

Wild one, you can be Misa. Do her personality and history.

Silver Shadows, read the rules. If you want to create your own character, PM ME
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:53 pm

Can I play Taz?
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Location : I am a proud patriot of the United States of America

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:16 pm

I know. Just making sure.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:20 pm

K, I'll have to think alittle first my brain is slightly freid today. Lol Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:54 pm

Sure you can roanie
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:29 pm

Norika and/or Mason?
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:52 pm

You can be both xD
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:53 pm

I had um... messaged you Tay.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:00 pm

Sorry jay, noriko was already taken

Silver I know but my phone doesnt let me reply to pms so. Wait until after Im out of school or til my phone decides to like me
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Lol, after Rachele's challenge my teacher was having a issue with the smart bord and told it I jate,you and like every body said no say I love you and it worked, maybe that's what you should try. Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:40 pm

I was just wondering if Red Flame was taken? If she isn't, may I change her pic?
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Nope, she's free and depending on the pic, sure. No anime, though. Do her personality/history whilst your at it. Just keep in mind what a fire demon/ess would be like ^^
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:51 pm

Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) 00c9550ebb7ff7b331144810c56309e2-d37sopf

Name: Red Flame
Nickname: Red
Personality: Red, being a fire demoness, has a very short fuse. It doesn't take much to set her off. It takes a long time for her to forgive, but she can be convinced to push the grudge aside and work beside them.
Crush, BF/GF: Perhaps the other demon, but she doubts he likes her
History: Red had a pretty normal life, a few hardships here and there, but other than that, she was normal. She always respected her parents, until a sibling came into her life. Her temper couldn't stand it, and she ran away. Red was taken in by a nice family, and she left when she was 17.
Species: fire demoness
Player: ME!
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:53 am

awesome, love her ^^
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next