Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)

+4
• Echo
Nicoco177
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Tayssi
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) - Page 2 Empty Re: Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)

Post by JayzPF Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:31 am

Ok, Mason then?
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) - Page 2 Empty Re: Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)

Post by Blueroanie Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:30 am

Quick question: How would you like me going about role-playing a tengu. I've heard of them and researched them a little bit but I've never played one before. Excited to do so though. It's a common myth that they have a beak or long nose and can fly. But this is just one viewpoint. You want something specific? I'm open to anything.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Location : I am a proud patriot of the United States of America

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:38 pm

No, not really, he just grows large black wings and a beak and whatever else you want on him when he goes to his tengu form. ^.^ It's all up to you

JayzPF,sure, you're him ^^
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:24 pm

Yay, thankees!
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:30 pm

Alright here's a quick tengu form description in case anyone if confused about it plus a picture.

Description: Taz can change into his Tengu form at will but does so with discretion. Don't need to cause terror for no reason, right? Although the sound of it may appeal to him. When in this form he looks like a black gryphon the difference being he has humanoid type legs and stands on two feet. His wings are like a crows and his talons are razor sharp. Definitely someone to be careful around.
Picture:

Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) - Page 2 The_Black_Angel_by_jocarra
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:38 pm

Awesome love it
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:55 pm

Thanks. ^_^ Let me know when we start rping.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:58 pm

Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) - Page 2 Angel___3___Maximum_Ride___by_natvv

Name: Ariel Skylar Gray
Nickname: Babycakes, Angelcakes
Species: Vampire
Crush/Bf, Gf: none
Personality: Ariel cannot help but blame herself for everything that happens. She is almost always distressted and has to stop herself from being. She cuts herself. Even though she ends up healing, but it still brings pain. She is quiet and tries to act happy around others, and it so hard to read Ariel's emotions.... even on vampires. She loves to be alone, to sing and to dance. She hates being young and watch others grow. Even vampires older than her could have children and mates and most of the time, watching becomes jealousy. She always happens to be looking up at the stars, studying them and nature around herself.
History: Ariel lived in the 1980's, happy as can be. When her mother was all human. She was happy and loving as she got older under in 5th grade, she met a weird kid named Leon. He was nice, and they soon became best friends. One day, he came to her house though and she realized that night he was a vampire and loved her at such a young age. She didn't have much of a choice to become one of him its either. "Be with him," or "kill you and your family" she walked away and was his lord though as he mated her, before he did, she was able to shove a dagger in his heart.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:09 pm

Okay all good silver. Roanie, ill start the starting post in my next class
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:33 pm

Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:35 pm

Before I post, what powr does a fire demoness have exactly? I know it has something to do with fie, but I want you to give me somethin
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:44 pm

Anything with fire. But because she isnt the strongest type of fire demon, its only orange flames. Otherwise let your imagination run wild
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:29 am

Personality: Bubbly, kind, friendly if your a friend, serious, independent, and untrusting if not.

History: Has allways been a fad's girl even though he died when she wss 8 years old. She grew up in a very pore family never knowing when she'd eat aging but in her harsh life had aroof over her head and a bed. She was trained to fight by her older brother.

Hope it's good.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:16 am

Oh sh_t were starting! haha ima post rite now
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm

Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play) - Page 2 Fotofl13
Name: Emily
Species: Vampire
Personality: Emily has a kind-hearted soul. Thinks before she acts, and will rarely drink human blood. She keeps to herself unlike her sister Amane thats out-going and aggressive, Emily is sweet and generous. Amane and Emily and the total oppisite of eachother.
History: Same past as Amane, but is now under lock and key in a casket until her sister comes to release her. Then Emily swears she will become the most dangerous predator ever to walk this earth, when she will rebirthed.
Oh and here's Emily, might as well put her bio since she will be introduced later on in the topic(:
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:16 am

I'm in classes right now, but I'll get a post up as soon as I can.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:11 pm

I will b posting to the RP later on today. Feel free togo on without me before then ^^
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:23 pm

( I know I'm quitting. I can't make a long post when my character isn't being interacted with. So, ahve fun.)
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2