Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living Off The Wall (Herd Bio/Make your own)

+2
JayzPF
BayMickey
6 posters

Go down

Living Off The Wall (Herd Bio/Make your own) Empty Living Off The Wall (Herd Bio/Make your own)

Post by BayMickey Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:41 pm

Kinda a pick & Play, but not. The plot is that they are circus horses. Make your own bio with my format below. Other things posted on the role playing topic.

Name~
Moonwalkin'

Nickname~
Moon

Gender~
Female

Age~
4 years

Breed~
American Paint Horse

Personality~
Calm, quiet, and shy. Doesn't talk much.

History~
Born and raised in the circus.

Job~
The Ring Master's Son's (The 'Prince Of Somewhere') Horse

Pic~
http://chapelfarmstud.webs.com/IMG_1721[1].JPG?0.1581288748902414
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Living Off The Wall (Herd Bio/Make your own) Empty Re: Living Off The Wall (Herd Bio/Make your own)

Post by JayzPF Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:46 pm

JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Living Off The Wall (Herd Bio/Make your own) Empty Re: Living Off The Wall (Herd Bio/Make your own)

Post by BayMickey Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:32 pm

Accepted! (he only has two horses for his 'carriage'. I'll explain everything later. You can change and pick on from below if you don't want it.)

The roles for all the horses~
Ring Master's Horse (black stallion?)
'The Prince Of Somewhere' horses
Acrobat horse
'Unicorn'
Elephant horse (Gray, specifically)

Last edited by BayMickey on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:32 pm

Okay, so what are the roles?
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:04 pm

Look above....
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:32 pm

Well, I mean what does each job do? Like does the Unicorn just look like a unicorn or...
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:44 pm

I can make the ring master's horse.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:53 pm

They all do tricks pretty much. The ring master's horse just rides out with the ring master. The Unicorn does 'magical' things. The 'Prince of Somewhere' horses just trot around the ring and allow hi to do tricks on his back. Acrobat horse, the acrobat does tricks with it. And the elephatn horse is a show-horse, since it is so big.

Echo, go right ahead.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:02 pm

Okay. Which one should my horse be?
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:10 pm

That's your choice.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:15 pm

Okay...Acrobat horse sounds cool, I guess. ;}
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:21 pm

Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:44 pm

I lost this post twice -.- and I added another horse, too, just tell me if you don't like them.

Showname:
Of Royal Blood

Nickname:
Roy

Breed:
Showcased as Arabian, but is really an Arabian X Friesian cross, with Thoroughbred roots on the Arab side.

Personality:
Very well trained, but is quite arrognant. Is known to nip at the handlers and grooms, and does not always get along with other horses outside of the ring.

Picture:
http://www.scenicreflections.com/files/The_Black_Stallion_Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg

Showname:
Vogue

Nickname:
Vogue

Breed:
Andalusian X Thoroughbred cross.

Personality:
She is a bit more laid-back and mellow outside of the ring, but in the ring she is very attentive and antsy, and it can be hard to get her to stand still.

Job:
She is something of a dancer, in a way. She is very well trained in Dressage riding and Jumping, and that is most often how her "event" is structured in the ring.

Picture:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_GLW4GnC_dzY/SejNLbQPFbI/AAAAAAAACEU/lWXO6VQJh8g/s400/3e3636d7.jpg
(but mane and tail are more brown)

• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:48 pm

I like the third (Noddy the Shire).
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:34 pm

Yeah, I like him a lot to. Says he is 20.1 hands, which I think would be perfet for the elphant horse
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:00 am

Ghost Of A Demon
Demon

Living Off The Wall (Herd Bio/Make your own) Circus6
Stallion

7 years of Age

Arabian X

Unicorn

Demon is headstrong, hardheaded and hotheaded. He can be rather bossy at times and thinks he's king of the world. He's a big show off and isn't afraid to speak what he thinks. He will snap at anyone he doesn't like or whoever gets on his nerves. Though like this, Demon's talents are undeniable.

Demon had been raised until 4 to be a show horse, then he was sold and abused until he was 5 1/2 when a young woman took him in. 6 months of rehabilitation and then he was sold to the circus, where his talents boomed.

Whispers of Atlantis
Whisper

Living Off The Wall (Herd Bio/Make your own) Cavaliaopening
Mare

Andalusian X

Acrobatic horse

Calm and a quick thinker, Whisper isn't the type of horse to become enemies with. No matter the situation, noone has ever seen Whisper lose her cool or raise her voice. But even so, the mare can be very intimidating. Most listen to her without question and do basically whatever she asks of them. Yet, Whisper is a very generous mare who prefers to stay away from the others.

Born and raised in the circus, Whisper knows nearly everything about it.

Juliette's Indigo Flames
Jules

Living Off The Wall (Herd Bio/Make your own) 418px-Individual_vaulting
Mare

throughbred

Unicorn

Jules is outgoing and energetic, but has a bit of a clumsy side to her. Though she has great talent, her klutziness drags her down. But she's hardworking and always trying to please. Jules is the type of horse you just can't hate no matter what she does.

Jules was a weak, clumsy foal who many thought would never survive. She was going to be a broodmare when she was older, but even at the age of 2, she was skinny and seemed as if she wouldn't survive. The circus bought her and in a year, she's become a great mare, though still a klutz.

Pirate Rat
Pirate

Living Off The Wall (Herd Bio/Make your own) La-danse-et-l-acrobatie-s-epousent-harmonieusement_watermark
Stallion

Thoroughbred

The Ring Master's Son's (The 'Prince Of Somewhere') Horse or Acrobat Horse

Pirate Rat, or Pirate as he likes to be called, though more so called Rat is a funloving stallion who often causes trouble around the circus. Though he's a pain, Pirate is one of the best horses they have. He walks on planks and his hind legs for the more advance tricks and all sorts of smaller tricks such as bowing, waving flags, shaking hands and much much more. And though he's a thoroughbred, Pirate often does lipizzan moves. He's a circus horse protigy to put it lightly.

Pirate was a race horse until he was 4 where the circus then bought him and trained him, where they learned he could learn tricks super easy, like a kid with a photographic memory. Though, Pirate isn't put into the show very often as when he had been racing, he received an injured shoulder and it often plays up.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:47 am

Erin
Male
Arabian
Erin is a shy and timid horse and rather headshy at the night crowd who a selection of can be drunk, OPtherwise he is very flexible and likes to show off his part in the circus, he isn't a show-off but likes to show and to proof everyone what he can do despite being quite small. Erin is a good worker at dressage and often does what he is told.
Acrobatics horse
Living Off The Wall (Herd Bio/Make your own) Circus-horse
(Those are not the colours I'm going to Rp with, they're just random colours)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:04 am

Little.Goat~ Accepted, and I like the third one.

Echo~ Accepted.

Tayssi~ Accepted.

Niccoco~ Accepted

NO MORE SPOTS LEFT! I will make the topic soon.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:19 am

Yay, yay!monkey
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:43 am

Man, I was going to join.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:56 am

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down