Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Disturbance In The Dark [R] (Open)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Disturbance In The Dark [R] (Open) Empty A Disturbance In The Dark [R] (Open)

Post by Tayssi Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:42 am

A Disturbance In The Dark [R] (Open) Beauty,girl,alone,color,photography,woman-b441bfad77ea0f64d40eb63a331deee3_h
Kaelyn Lee Alexis Edwards

A Disturbance In The Dark [R] (Open) Western_apparel-divider

Covering The Basics.
Name: Kaelyn Lee Alexis Edwards
Birthday: April 1st

Getting More Personal.
Personality: Kaelyn is generally a withdrawn type of person. Rather secluded and afraid of everyone. Cautious and careful, Kaelyn doesn't open her heart to anybody. It takes alot to win her trust and even then, most of the time, that bond will be shaky. Kaelyn is petrified that the 'people' from her past are going to hunt her down and drag her back to her old, hellish life. If it could be called a life. Kaelyn often has nightmares of her past and will wake up in a cold sweat, jumpy and scared, always needing some comfort, yet knowing and refusing any that comes her way. Though, to be honest, should someone be there, she will push them away no matter how much she needs someone by her side.
History: Kaelyn grew up in a normal house hold, with her mother, father and an older brother named Corey. She had an ordinary childhood until she was 6. Then they came and murdered her mother and father and took Corey somewhere far away. She hadn't seen him since. Kaelyn was taken somewhere else, where she learnt that Vampires were real. Her blood was rich, yet sweet to them, one of the best and most intoxicating blood they had ever tasted. From that point on, Kaelyn had been forced to become a feeder to the vampires. Though in her weakened state with blood loss throughout the years, Kaelyn taught herself to fight when she wasn't feeding the horrendous creatures of the night. Though, the vampires always fed from her wrists; that way she could hide it should they go out to banquets or should she have to go out to get things with the other feeders. Not only was Kaelyn a feeder, but the vampires used her and the other feeders as sex toys. Despite her resistance and desperate cries, she was raped countless times throughout her life. When she was 15, Kaelyn gave birth to a half vampire boy.She raised him, but within 4 years, he came to look nearly 17 years old. He left the band and Kaelyn shortly after. Then, only 6 months ago, he came back and helped Kaelyn escape. After that, Razun vanished once again. She has been on the run, since. Trying to keep out of sight of all the vampires.
Theme Song: Broken and Beautiful
Waiting For The End
Numb
Being by herself
Feeling safe
Quiet
*Drawing
Dislikes:
*Vampires
*Dangerous people
*Being surrounded by people
*Crowds
*Feeling vulnerable

And Your Social Life Is...?
Crush: Noone
Relationship: Non existent
Friends: None
Best Friend: None
Close Family: All dead

Other: Kaelyn has a pet wolf dog named Jedadius

Well, as you guys can see, this is about Kaelyn trying to stay hidden from vampires. A vampire or vampire hunter man is wanted, please ^.^

By the way, only decent RPers for this RP. I'm looking for 2 paragraph posts and decent ones.

By the way, even if there is a bio on here, feel free to make your own even if someone has joined. I shall tell you guys who I like best and go with that ^^ So if someone has already posted a bio, but I haven't said yes, post your own ^^

Last edited by Tayssi on Thu May 31, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

A Disturbance In The Dark [R] (Open) Empty Re: A Disturbance In The Dark [R] (Open)

Post by lemmy Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:46 am

I will after school.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

A Disturbance In The Dark [R] (Open) Empty Re: A Disturbance In The Dark [R] (Open)

Post by Tayssi Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:10 pm

Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:29 pm

Hmm lemme give Stafawns bio a shot(:
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:45 pm

A Disturbance In The Dark [R] (Open) 300px-DAMON-HI-RES

>>>Stafawn Michelle Salvatore<<<
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..::Covering The Basics::..
Name: Stefawn Michelle Salvatore
Birthday: June 28th, 1840 (age 20/171)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Getting More Personal..
Personality: Stafawn tries to show that he has no humanity left in him. Immature, snarky, glib, arrogant and self confident vampire into a somewhat weak, even more selfish, still sarcastic, but proves he can be capable of love. Stafawn is very arrogant but he keeps his word on some level. Deep down Stafawn is a very lonely and unhappy man that uses humor to mask the intense pain. In reality, Stafawn is actually longing for acceptance, and very isolated and lonely because of his years as a vampire. As a human, he wasn't accepted for who he was and often was reprimanded by his father for his actions and choices. He claims to be able to turn his emotions on and off like a switch, He uses a dry sense of humor and mediocre snark remarks as a way to compensate for his loneliness, acting like he doesn't need anybody and is in fact, happier on his own, but deep down inside he knows that he isn't he just refuses to admit it. He shows loyalty and love frequently, though he tries to hide it. While he could just try to get help for everything, he chooses not to out of arrogance and pride. He appears to be very arrogant while confronting older vampires. It often ends in near-death experiences because of it.
\History: Stafawn was born to Gisuseppe Salvatore and an unnamed mother on June 28, 1840. He was in the Confederate army but quit, much to his father's disapproval. He and his brother Damon developed a deep infatuation for a Vampire named Katherine Pierce. Damon and Stafawn became rivals for her affections and she played with both of them in return, planning to change them into vampires herself. Stafawn was willing to give up his life and spend eternity with her. He begged Damon not to alert their father to Katherine's status as a vampire, but Damon inadvertently broke that promise and Katherine was caught. Stafawn was devastated so he and Damon devised a plan to rescue her, but the brothers were shot by their own father while attempting to do so. They had Katherine's blood in their systems so they began transitioning into vampires. Because Katherine was now dead, Stafawn felt his reason for living was gone and decided to die and not complete the transition. However, after Damon changed, he convinced Stafawn to complete the transitioning. Stafawn, furious that Katherine had chosen to turn Damon as well, vowed him a life of misery. When Emily Bennett, Katherine's handmaiden who was also a witch, saw he had completed transitioning, she revealed that she had protected Katherine and the other vampires when they were placed in Fell's Church. She also gave them their protection rings, telling them that Katherine had her make them. For the next 145 years, Stafawn plotted to set Katherine free. He also planned to return to (Where ever they are now) for the purpose of freeing Katherine. He has recently returned to the town of (What state/town are they in?). He was the cause of the recent string of deaths occurring in and around the town because he still fed on humans, unlike Damon, and was stronger than his brother because of this. Like all vampires, Stafawn has the power of persuasion and immortality, as well as increased strength and speed. Like Damon, he wears a ring that allows him to be in the sunlight without burning.
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77Ec4Lxn3zU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a_ckJeKaM0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebNDJF-LhUI
*Human blood
*Being a total jackass
*Fighting
*Killing someone
Dislikes:
*His brother, Damon.. Somewhat
*Katherine
*People who are aggnorant, like himself just worse
*Someone acting like a total dumbass
*Having to always safe his brother
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~And Your Social Life Is?...~
Crush: Has a crush on Katherine after he found out that she didn't really love it, it was Damon whom she loved..
Relationship: Single, but snatches up girls and takes them home to fool witht hem and feed off their blood.
Friends: None
Best Friends: None, he can't keep one for that long
Close Family: All dead except his brother, so Damon is the closest of any family he gots.
Other: If you havn't noticed he is a Vampire Razz teehee
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Covering The Basics.
Name: Jacob Sean Chesterfield Dawson (Jacob Dawson)
Birthday: January 7th

Getting More Personal.
Personality: You do not want to mess with Jacob...he has told no one that he's a vampire, but the people who have found out... haven't lived to tell the tale. Jacob is very active and goes outside all the time. He usually run through the woods and eat any animals that he finds.
History: Jacob was born as a vampire and was rejected by his family. They knew he was a vampire by the way that he put pain to his mother during her gestation period. As he grew older, he stopped showing his friends that he was a vampire and he began to be more quiet. Soon, Jacob had only one friend...who he then ended up eating. He only ate him because at age 17, Jacob received his sense of smell for blood. His friend had amazing smelling blood...and Jacob couldn't resist. So he ate his best friend.
Theme Song: It's Not Over Tonight
**Irresistibly sweet smelling blood
*girls...to drink their blood and to go out with...but mainly for their blood.
death
Dislikes:
***Vampire hunters (No duh Sherlock!)
**Diner to-go...(runaway humans)
*Sunlight (he hates it when he sparkles...he knows that real men don't sparkle)
vampire impostors (especially Robert Pattinson)

Crush: No one
Relationship: Non existent
Friends: They're all too afraid...
Best Friend: None now...he killed him (he couldn't resist the scent of his friend's blood!!)
Close Family: All alive...not vampires...

Other: Jacob has a pet German Shepard named Diesel(male) and a cat named Bella(female)
(I'll send you a pick later...I don't have enough time to do it now!)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Um can I just be her bff?
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:01 pm

O.o wow wasn't expecting such...dark characters... But anyway xD

Um, Silver, Kaelyn has been running since she escaped and hasn't talked to many people, so she wouldn't really have any friends.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:04 pm

Hehe I mean for him to be a dark character either xD...

And Silver be the Vampire Hunter!(:
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:06 pm

Silver, That could work, you being the vampire hunter ^.^
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:11 pm

Hehe I'm awesome!(: ^^ *CHEERS!*
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:27 pm

Oh sure S I O N... awesome.

So another dude?
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:54 pm

Yes please
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:00 pm

okay.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:46 pm

Haha dont play with me Silver(: No one asked you lol
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:11 pm

Could you please give me the form? I'm on the phone.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:21 pm

S I O N could you? Im also on my phone in class xD
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:50 pm

A Disturbance In The Dark [R] (Open)

A Disturbance In The Dark [R] (Open) Western_apparel-divider

Covering The Basics.
Name:
Birthday:

Getting More Personal.
Personality:
History:
Theme Song:
Dislikes:

Crush:
Relationship:
Friends:
Best Friend:
Close Family:

Other:
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:39 pm

Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:32 pm

Nm I can't. Sorry.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:32 pm

Well I'm just backing out.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:36 pm

AAHH! O.O Twins hehe, Jacob looks excatly like Stafawn, the same person lol.. LMFAO!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:21 pm

wow...the only reason I chose him was because the only other choices were these really ugly guys...or (uhhh *shiver*) Robert Pattinson. I'm gonna search for a new picture...see if I can find a better guy to play Jacob.
Here's the new pick: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_MFwiVz_z6n4/Rb5SRWA9KmI/AAAAAAAACnA/k71AluhWCYw/s320/Ed_Speleers01.jpg
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:40 pm

haha it was okay, i was just like 'HEY THEY LOOK ALIKE' teehee haha
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu May 31, 2012 4:46 pm

Tayssi did we throw this topic in the trash or r we still gonna set this up???
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next